View Single Post
Old 05-11-2010, 06:51 AM   #5
Come on Spring!

S/C/G: 232/174/153

Height: 5'0" on a tall day

Twynn, thanks but Cottage is the one with the safe garden. Mine is white with frost right now. Luckily Swiss chard and spinach are tough plants. Your run sounds great. I don't take my wee dogs with me into the woods because they don't have any "bush smarts". Jazz goes into the play position when he sees a squirrel.

Busy day today with a bit of a slow start as I slept until 6. I had a meeting here last night and the dog alarm was tired from all the socializing. Their evenings are usually spent sleeping on the couch. They are both off to the vet for spring check-ups today. Disney is way too plump, mainly because she is gobbling Jazz's food. Meal times now need strict supervision from the Dog Mum.

Pet therapy this afternoon and a trip to the Township Office to pick up a big cheque towards the Girls' Soccer team trip to Sweden. It's nice to have the ear of the Mayor and get an interest-free load. We'll be working Bingos and doing bake sales for the next century trying to pay it back.

Cyndi and Cottage, enjoy your fitting jeans and the late day birding.

All this talk of soup makes me want to put some beans to soak and throw in the crockpot overnight. Hmmm. Black bean, maybe?

Gotta go. Art is here with the truck and needs instructions re moving village planters.