View Single Post
Old 05-07-2010, 04:07 PM   #15
Scatterheart

S/C/G: 223/ticker/165

Height: 5'9

P.S. - I debated posting about this, because it is another weight loss community site, but decided it might be helpful because it does serve a different function. It's called PEERtrainer and it is a community where you can keep a daily food log. Essentially you form a group and they keep an eye on your log and you on theirs (ideally --you do need to fish around for a good group of people that will stick to this with you). I find it gives me the extra incentive to eat the right things, and to keep up the log - it's cyclical.

The only unfortunate thing is that you need to use a separate site to look up the calories of your foods, it's not built in like some other sites. It's not specifically about calories there, so I guess that's probably why (not everyone who logs calorie counts). I'm mostly there for the support and community (Ive searched long and hard and found a great group to work with) so I don't mind too much. I recommend it highly if you're interested in planning and logging your food and exercise.

Goal #1: move out of the 210's

June Workout Challenge: 0/15

Overall Goal: A healthy BMI - 165 lbs

Last edited by Scatterheart; 05-07-2010 at 04:08 PM.
Scatterheart is offline   Reply With Quote