Thread: Age 50+ Bios
View Single Post
Old 05-04-2010, 12:22 AM   #18
lilithb

HI! My name is lilith, I am 55. I weighed in at the Drs. the other day at 208' I am 5ft.4. I had lost an enormous amount of weight last yr. I was on Topamax 200 mg. and lost 31 pounds in 30 days. I could not believe how fast it was coming off me. I have had a wt. problem for that last 15 yrs. Before I lost that wt. I was around 250 . I finally got down to 191 . I was starting to get into clothing that I had not been able to wear. I was proud of myself. Now after moving, getting back with my ex, I have gained 18 pounds of that and I am sure still gaining as we speak. I also stopped taking the medication. I feel that I am never full. I eat healthy , I just over eat. I am always hungry. This is why I came here. I have been to several wt. sights but this one was different. You are all very intelligent people and have struggle with this weight issue. My goal right now is to drop that 18 that I gained, then lose about thirtsome or forty more. I had been walking but I have grown inbound due to a foot injury. Guess that I should finish telling you a little more on me. I am a mother of 3 and 7 grandchildren plus 1 great grand son. I am working on my bachelors in Human Services. I was an LPN for 22 yrs. It is very nice to meet you all .

Last edited by lilithb; 05-04-2010 at 12:25 AM.
lilithb is offline   Reply With Quote