Packaged Meals and Clinics - Nutrisystem, Medifast, Jenny Craig, Etc For support and questions about diet meal delivery programs, or weight loss clinics that offer prepackaged meals and products.

Old 03-25-2010, 03:02 PM   #1  

Default Shaking It Up ... How Long Can I Last?

Just started these Wonderslim shakes today. Really pumped to do it after watching a lady on youtube lose about 100 pounds doing it this way. I know everyone is on various plans but I'm going to document here to discuss the way I'm doing it and to keep myself accountable. Just want to shake things up a bit. I'm not too far from my goal right now.. 15 pounds is the goal.. If I can get most if not all of this off doing this, that would be great!

Today I was 153 pounds.

So the plan:

7 shakes & 2 meals. 1200 calories. With Exercise

I am going to document everything here to keep myself accountable!

I'm a early morning person because of work.. so I normally exercise in the morning... sometimes in the evening as well. I have decided to try to not have my meals too early in the day because I dont want to run out and be starving at bed time. Its easier for me to just fast in the morning and hold off until eating the first meal then starting to eat early and then spacing my meals out more.

So here's what Day 1 looks like:

10:30 - coffee w/ sugar free cream ((2 fish oil capsules))

12:40 - Shake 1 ((2 fish oil capsules))

1:40 - Meal 1 (380 calories.. a little over the amount I wanted to have)

3:15 - Gym

5:30 - Shake 2

7:00 - Meal 2
2 boca burgers - 140 cals
1 pc fatfree roastbeef - 30 cal

9:50 - Shake 4 ((2 fish oil capsules))

So today would be:

4 shakes - 400 calories
Meal 1 - 390
Meal 2 - 170
=============
960 so far
will add everything up later
=============

Still getting used to the plan by I made it through pretty well, I think. Each day should get better and better.

Oh!
Exercise - 60 minutes cardio

Last edited by SHAKE N IT UP; 03-25-2010 at 10:14 PM.
SHAKE N IT UP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2010, 02:46 PM   #2  

Height: 5'3

How did you do?
quote-
I have decided to try to not have my meals too early in the day because I dont want to run out and be starving at bed time.

Thats wise to do but maybe have a kickstart breakfast too.
2Bees is offline   Reply With Quote