Old 04-12-2010, 03:15 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 176/145/130

Height: 5'4"

Default Intro - restarting IP... and new here

Hi everyone!

I'm new here but thought I would jump in and introduce myself.... I'm so glad to find this forum - It's soooo helpful to have others to talk with!

I did IP for 4 months last year and lost 40 lbs. didn't quite make it to my goal and got completely derailed before getting to phase 3 and 4... long story short - I'm back up 12 lbs and just starting IP again... this time for good.

IP worked amzingly well for me. I'm 48yo and couldn't get the weight to budge - and didn't have the will power either...

but on IP the cravings were just gone and I found it easier to follow than any other diet.

I'm looking forward to getting to know you guys!

cheers,
Teresa
Teresad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2010, 03:20 PM   #2  
getting back on track

S/C/G: 187/172/150

Height: 5'9"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teresad View Post
Hi everyone!

I'm new here but thought I would jump in and introduce myself.... I'm so glad to find this forum - It's soooo helpful to have others to talk with!

I did IP for 4 months last year and lost 40 lbs. didn't quite make it to my goal and got completely derailed before getting to phase 3 and 4... long story short - I'm back up 12 lbs and just starting IP again... this time for good.

IP worked amzingly well for me. I'm 48yo and couldn't get the weight to budge - and didn't have the will power either...

but on IP the cravings were just gone and I found it easier to follow than any other diet.

cheers,
Teresa
Welcome Home Teresa ;-)

You will reach your goal weight this time... I can feel it!

Follow the weekly chat thread too... most people are on there
deinekatze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2010, 04:11 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 275/197/160

Welcome Teresa, with a previous 40 pound loss you know what you are doing. I'm sure you will lose the 12 you gained back rather quickly and then work towards your goal---I too look forward to getting to know you.
beyourbestinidaho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2010, 04:46 PM   #4  
mepeterson

S/C/G: 212/171/145

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teresad View Post
Hi everyone!

cheers,
Teresa
Hey Teresa,
Welcome back. I also have lost 40lbs on IP. I am going off it for at least 2 months due to extensive traveling. (Vegas and Hawaii). I plan to go back on it mid July. I have phased out and am now completly done. I know you will get back on track and be amazing. Best of luck to you.
mepeterson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2010, 12:18 AM   #5  

S/C/G: h254/IP248/186/130 or size 4

Height: 5'5" size 12 mostly

welcome back! So nice to hear your story and have you here!
showgirlaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2010, 09:25 PM   #6  

Height: 5'4"

Smile

Hi Teresa!
I'm new here too and am restarting the IP plan. I'm also new to forums in general so it may take me a while to get up to speed! There are some really helpful recipes for the IP diet on here. I hope you will walk away as motivated as I was last night when I joined the forum!
jollymon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2010, 01:28 PM   #7  
Taking my life back...

S/C/G: 269/IP-13th-244/180

Height: 5' 5"

Default Day 1 -- Looking for buddies, too!

Hello from AZ. I am on Day #1 and am looking for support with the IP diet.

Went looking for product alternatives and see that Lindora has 40% all bars until tomorrow. They are much cheaper than IP. Can anybody tell me the tastiest ones? I would like to take advantage of the sale.

Thank you and I look forward to hearing from you all.
stayingalive is offline   Reply With Quote