Old 04-20-2010, 06:59 PM   #1  
NEVER GIVE UP

S/C/G: 259.9/181.0/145.0

Height: 5'6"

Default Calorie Counters Before & after Pics To help others with a way to lose weight!!

Since I am such a believer that calorie counting is a super sucessful way of losing those unwanted pounds I thought to help others that posting before & after pics of our progress so far would help to motivate others into becoming calories counters too.~So here is my progress so far~From 259.9 to 156.8 ~TOTAL LOSS SO FAR Of 103.1 Pounds in 17 months & 9 days.I started out wearing a tight size 20 (needed a 22) To now wearing 7's,6's,&4's depends upon brands. Eating approx 1400 calories a day & walking indoors ~Just from room to room with no exercise equipment for exercise~I have built myself up to walking 45 minutes 2x's a day but started out with less.~SO PLEASE EVERYONE THAT COUNTS CALORIES ADD YOUR PICS & stories to help others ~Cause we know this is a super way to lose those pounds for free!!

I wear glasses now but I took them off today for an after pic in the first pic ~the second pic is just a full body pic with my glasses on & my jean jacket too Both the after pics was took today 4-20-10 ~the before was took about 2 weeks before I started counting calories in fall of 2008)

HEre is a website that has a lot of good helpful info on counting calories

www.freedieting.com I use there calculators alot on there.

GOODLUCK EVERYONE & PLEASE ALL CALORIE COUNTERS ADD YOUR BEFORE & AFTER PICS & STORIES!
Attached Images
File Type: gif profilepic95455_9.gif (84.1 KB, 576 views)
File Type: jpg popoepe.jpg (15.7 KB, 465 views)
Lori259 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2010, 07:06 PM   #2  

wow, what a difference, lookin good
nitenurse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2010, 07:45 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 230/ticker/154("Normal" BMI)

Good Idea Lori!!! You guys, meaning the CC'ers, have helped me so much since September, so I'll add my story & pics.

I originally started with Weight Watchers...probably went from 230lbs (May 08) to 210(Sept. 08)...but then I switched to counting calories, but not religiously...I found 3FC in Sept. 09 and weighed in around 202... as of last Friday, I'm at 173.6...it's been a slow, but very steady, loss since September, averaging 1lb/week...I started out at 1200cal/day, adjusted to 1350, and again to 1500...and with all of those ranges I still only lost 1lb/week on average (some weeks no loss, very few weeks 2lbs), but on average just a pound a week!!! I haven't exercised like some others do on here, mostly just "in-home" things...treadmill, recumbent bike, videos...most recent favorite DVD is Walk Away The Pounds by Leslie Sansone...not too agressive, but it's easy to follow and it's better than just sittin on my fanny!! I've also just bought 30Day Shred online and I'm patiently waiting for it to arrive...maybe that'll kick my butt into losing 2lb/week!! I started in a size 18, almost 20, and am currently in a loose 14 (but 12's are too tight in the legs for me to be comfortable)...My dream size was 12 just so that I could go into pretty much store & be able to find something that fit...but, my ultimate goal weight would be in the "healthy" BMI range & I'll reach "Healthy" at 154.5...so I'm aiming for 150-154...still around 20lbs to lose, who knows what size I'll be then

I have a bunch of pics on my blog (click link in the side bar to the left)....I am having trouble finding full body pics of me at 230, so it's kinda hard puting a true "Before & After" shot together...I do have a TON of face shots tho, so I'll include those...*Click to enlarge*

Here's some I found of me at 230:

Here's my collage of 175:

I hope this can inspire someone just like many of other "Chickies" on this site have inspired me!!!

ALSO, Counting Calories is SUPER EASY!! There's plenty of sites you can check out for cal. info...I use www.calorieking.com There's also applications for iPhone/iPod Touch...I use LoseIt!...this allows you to keep an electronic food journal...OR the old fashioned pen & paper works well too!! I used this method until a month or so ago...I'd buy a cute little notebook & keep it in my purse...just write down everything you eat & lookup the calories...CalorieKing also has a book you can buy (got mine on Ebay) it's small and can fit in your purse too! Also, another key to CC is MEASURE MEASURE MEASURE! Measure everything! Eyeballing is not always correct!! And as Lori said, www.freedieting.com is a great site also!! Their calculator for daily calories is BIG help to figure out how many you should have!!!

Last edited by KDM322; 04-20-2010 at 07:47 PM.
KDM322 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2010, 08:04 PM   #4  

S/C/G: 215.5/185.5/150

Height: 5'5"

Gosh.... What a great idea...

These posts are very inspirational. You are both beautiful in all your pictures, but so much healthier in your after ones. Thank you so much for sharing them.

Maybe this time I can do it, too.
beth4365 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2010, 08:46 PM   #5  

S/C/G: 255/144 and maintaining

Height: 5'9

I love the idea of our own calorie counters progress thread! I'm also a fellow calorie counter and I believe in it so strongly! I hope I can inspire people as well because I've been inspired by SO many people on this forum!

This is me at before at 255

This is me now at 159! 96 pounds lost! I still have about 14 more to go!
As you can see, I don't know how to remove red eye!! For the record, my eye color is brown, not demon red

My NEW not-quite-yet-fitting size 4!! jeans from Express!!!

Some more very red-eyed pics of me today at 159

And of course the rear shot, which used to not fit in one frame

When I get to goal (hopefully soon) I'll put some more before pics up and some awesome after pics and I'll write my whole story up. Until then, if anyone has any questions, feel free to PM me! Good look everyone, I think this thread is an great idea!
jkinboston89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2010, 08:51 PM   #6  

Lori: Some of your progress pics were the first ones I saw when I joined back in September and inspired me SO much so I wanted to say thank you, you're looking GREAT these days lady Almost there

KDM322: Your progress is fantastic! I love looking at the face comparison shots! That was such a great idea, I wish I had thought of that! Keep goin'!

Great job ladies, lets keep the pics comin'!
Old 04-20-2010, 09:55 PM   #7  

S/C/G: 241/179/165

Height: 5'5

Thanks for doing this tread, it is very inspiring to those of us on here who are really struggling. I have tried alot of weight loss methods, several which I have noted on this site. I have recently started calorie counting, it is so much easier to keep up with. I can't wait to share my story, but for now one day at a time...
rasta4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2010, 11:01 PM   #8  
NEVER GIVE UP

jkinboston89 & KDM~THANKS A ZILLION FOR POSITING PICS ON HERE!
U both are beautiful & I adore u both!

For those posting~so glad this is a help to u & I so wanna inspire & help anyone I can~Just never had the know how before & Now that I know that counting calories is a super way to lose weight and effective & free(since I am a penny pincher & love free) I wanna shout it to the world & help anyone I can cause we all matter & we all struggle & we all need to know that weight loss is by calories being burned or reduced & both.....In ahurry cause I stayed up late to watch American Idol & glee~(Glee is my fav And it was Madonna night~LOL Which rocked!)Anywas gotta post on a few more threads & then I gotta go snuggle up to the hubby & get some sleep~NIGHT EVERYONE!~remember if ya have questions just post them on here Or message one of us that count calories...I have dial up internet so the more pics that get posted the more time it will take me to click in so May be better to message me~(As I said before I am a penny pincher Which leads to being Still in the land of dial up LOL) HUGS TO ALL!
Old 04-21-2010, 12:16 AM   #9  

S/C/G: 375/187/167

I will include mine too...i started at 375 pounds...and am down to 262 pounds. I started initially doing weight watchers but since january i have been counting calories and lost 33 pounds since January 1. I also keep a journal which has tracked the last 3 1/2 years of this journey if anyone wants a peek at it

http://kazzsjourney.blogspot.com
Attached Images
File Type: jpg kazzapril06.jpg (26.0 KB, 266 views)
File Type: jpg kazz1704.jpg (13.6 KB, 315 views)
kkazz123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2010, 12:24 AM   #10  

S/C/G: 230/ticker/154("Normal" BMI)

jkin & kkaz --- YOU BOTH LOOK AMAZING!!!! I've seen some posts on here from both of you...and they've helped me tremendously!!!

Beth & rasta --- Good Luck!! CC is awesome and super easy! PLUS FREE like Lori said! I'm also available via PM if you should have any questions!

jkin--as for the face shots, well I didn't intentionally take "just face" shots throughout this journey...I think my mind just kept the camera there! haha

LORI--This was a great idea!!! Not only can we help & inspire newcomers, but we can also see the progress our fellow CC have made!!!
KDM322 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2010, 01:50 AM   #11  
Short dresses here I come

S/C/G: 157/122/130

Height: 5ft6

OMG!
So many HUGE differences here! well done so much you guys~ you all look fantastic!
VeeDeValentine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2010, 01:16 PM   #12  
NEVER GIVE UP

kkazz123~OMG girl u look awesome! So proud of u!

Kdm~I totally agree girl!!

HUGS EVERYONE!
Old 04-21-2010, 07:36 PM   #13  
I am worth it

S/C/G: 250/ticker/140 (maybe 130)

Height: 5' 3" and a half ;)

I sincerely thank everyone for posting their pictures. I have been so down lately and I have been slipping badly with my exercise routine. I came here tonight feeling down and unmotivated to exercise after scarfing down a piece of birthday cake. Today is my 29th birthday, so it's a "free day" I am going to go get my but in gear and do a workout tonight. I really need to get back on track, the thought of gaining weight again scares me to no end.

Thanks for the pics. Maybe I will post some soon as well

Amanda

Last edited by sweetnlow28; 04-21-2010 at 07:37 PM.
sweetnlow28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2010, 08:42 PM   #14  
Maintainer since 8/15/09

S/C/G: 173/118.6/110-115lbs.

Height: 5'3

This is such a wonderful idea, when I want to over eat all I have to do is come here for inspiration. You all look great, I would like to post pics too but I don't know how. Thanks Lori !!
fruitlady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2010, 08:43 PM   #15  

kkazz: your pics are AMAZING! 113 pounds down! Fantastic job!

Wow! I wonder how many pounds all of us calorie counters have lost all together!

sweetnlow
: It makes me SO happy and excited that these pics helped you! You should know that you've done an amazing job so far! You've lost 42 pounds, more than halfway done!! Happy Birthday BTW! Not only CAN you do it, but YOU ARE DOING IT!

Fruitlady: Posting pics is easy. The way I do it is from a photobucket account, they give you a link for images and you copy and paste the link in image clicky thing lol. If you do decide to try it, you can PM me for help (not that i'm so technologically able but I've actually managed to figure this one out lol!)

Last edited by jkinboston89; 04-21-2010 at 08:46 PM.