Closed Thread

Old 01-29-2003, 12:08 AM   #1  
WW on-line since 1/1/2009

S/C/G: see ticker

Height: 5'5"

Default #179 - Just Do It

Easier said than done, but isn't that the jist of this? Just Do It.
Old 01-29-2003, 07:55 AM   #2  

I'm feeling terrific today, had two great OP days and my energy level is through the ROOF!!!!
Old 01-29-2003, 10:32 AM   #3  
Future marathon runner

S/C/G: 310/185/Where my body takes me

Height: 5'8"

I'm with you Kim, I feel great today. I've had 2 awesome OP days too, and I am feeling super-motivated
Old 01-29-2003, 11:27 AM   #4  

I've decided today that I am going to jump right back into this weight loss plan. I know that I can do it (after all I lost a ton last year). I am feeling really good lately, and that is usually quite a motivator for me to get moving on losing.
Glad that everyone is doing well.
Raelynn, I've been meaning to tell you that your pic looks GREAT! I would never guess that you are over 200. I'd say you look more like 170.
Old 01-29-2003, 11:52 AM   #5  

Well ... I've been OP and doing 'ok' but not great with the water. My only problem is EXERCISE. But you know ... I know having my hubby out of town 3-4 nights a week will be difficult, but maybe instead of chit-chatting or watching TV together, I'll be able to squeeze in some exercise once I get the kiddos to bed. I'm trying to see the positives about his 4-month contract job in another state. UGHH!!
Old 01-29-2003, 09:10 PM   #6  
Beauty, Brawn and Brains!

S/C/G: 298(O)/268.2(RS)/247.9.0/175.0

Height: 5'9''

Has anyone else noticed we've got two #179 threads going here?
Old 01-29-2003, 09:51 PM   #7  
WW on-line since 1/1/2009

Height: 5'5"

Jessica...my fault...that's why I don't teach math!
Old 01-29-2003, 10:44 PM   #8  

This makes it 5 days in a row for me. I saved enough cals today so that I was able to have dinner out with the hubby and kids. I only ate about 350 cals then dinner, lol. Starved all day so that I wouldn't go over cals. I have to figgure out how many cals I did eat so that I can make sure I ate enough. I had a Spagetti dinner with 4 meatballs and 3 garlic sticks.

But I had a good day today. Today is a school day not a work day and I like the school days better, lol.

I'll be back with a great day tomorrow as well, I'm on a roll!

Bella23
Old 01-30-2003, 12:18 AM   #9  
Future marathon runner

S/C/G: 310/185/Where my body takes me

Height: 5'8"

Thanks Denise
Old 01-30-2003, 08:34 AM   #10  
1/2 Marathon May 15 2011

Height: 5'0"

Sounds bad Step.. but if my husband was gone 4 nights a week I would get soooo much done. And just think of all the wild sex you will have when you see him on the weekends. <--- yes, you can count THAT as exercise

Time for the treadmill...
Old 01-30-2003, 09:37 AM   #11  
Long Time Member

Height: 5'6

Hi all!!! I will be posting strictly from work for the next two weeks as I am changing internet services at home and will be down for a little while. So if my posting seems spuratic, that's why.

Things with me are going well. Tomorrow will mark 3 weeks that I have been sticking to my program and today is my 11th day in a row OP. That is pretty much a miracle for me. I weigh in a Saturday to see how I did for the month and then I will set my March 1st goal. I feel really good about this right now. Better than I have felt in a very long time. My motivation got me started and now I am in the zone. I don't know how long this will last, but I am crossing my fingers. 3 weeks is actually pretty long for me as it is. This weekend will be a show of true colors as Steve is working all weekend and I will be on my own (and no internet support to fall back on!)

I am going to visit curves today at lunch to see what that is all about.

Dana - Is there a time limit before you can count sex as exercise?

Bella - You are doing so great!! Keep it up! You are on a roll.

Step - Exercise? I hear you!! That is what I am really going to work on in February. I want to shoot for 6 days a week!

Denise - Come on in!! I've missed you, glad to see your back!!

Raelynn and Inca's Momma - Keep it up!!!!

Jennelle - Just do it has been my tag line for a while. I agree. Enough is enough - just do it!!
Old 01-30-2003, 09:47 AM   #12  
if only she'd lose weight

S/C/G: 360/see ticker/180

Height: 5'7

Yes. Just Do It is right. I'm re-motivated. Had a good talk w/a friend. Hashed some stuff out. So I'm back, ready to rock.

Good to see everyone's doing so great.
Old 01-30-2003, 11:24 AM   #13  

S/C/G: 302/179/170

Height: 5'6"

i always wonder about the sex as an exercise thing. i guess i consider it supplemental ab work. ha ha.
Old 01-30-2003, 11:41 AM   #14  
Beauty, Brawn and Brains!

S/C/G: 298(O)/268.2(RS)/247.9.0/175.0

Height: 5'9''

Sex is definately execise, think of all the muscles involved!especially when you're naked on the trapeze and... hee... nevermind.

I haven't had much of an appetite lately. Something I thought I would never say. The only thing I've changed is my lean protein intake. I've doubled it in almost eveything. But I think it's also because of school. Most of my classes are three hours long and are in that great time frame of in between meals so snacking has been an absolute minimum. Since school also prevents me from being bored out of my freaking skull, I think that has also cut down on the need to shovel.

Exercise has been good but not great. I've skipped my morning walk twice this week to catch some extra sleep. Yes, I need the extra sleep since the extra stress level with school has been there and my classes run into the evenings but I also need the exercise to get rid of that stress level.

So, for film class I have to do a 30 or 60 second commerical or public service announcement (PSA). I think I'm going to do a PSA about eating disorders and promote respecting people (especially kids) no matter what body size. It's sounds hoaky but it's gonna be cool!
Old 01-30-2003, 12:02 PM   #15  

Jessica, I think that the PSA idea is great! I think that you really could make some great impact with it. Way back when, when I had to be a PSA for class, I went with the same old, same old "Stay in School" along with about half of my class.

Sandi and Bella, you guys are doing great!!! I'm glad to see that you are completely motivated.

My DH is gone two nights a week, and I love it! I've already told him that when he finished school in May he needs to find something to keep him out of the house at least one night a week, because I enjoy my night alone with the kids (even if it is only so I can watch my cheesy shows without harrassment from him!).

I did very well yesterday. It was my first day back OP in quite some time. I don't know how I'll be doing today, I've already had two poptarts for breakfast. I still have the rest of the day, so we'll see how that goes. I know that I will be off plan on Saturday. My DH and I are hosting a murder mystery party. It should be a lot of fun. We are dressing up in costume (I'm supposed to be a Vegas Bride and he will be a Biker) and serving a large meal (buffet-style of course, we are supposed to be in Vegas). Anyway, I think that I will be drinking a LOT of the alcohol and eating a lot of yummy, but not so good for me foods. Although, I did pick up some No Pudge Brownies to make for one of the desserts.

Well, I hope that everyone is doing well.
Closed Thread