View Single Post
Old 04-16-2010, 03:09 PM   #4
skinnychicagogirl

S/C/G: 168/161/145

Height: 5'9"

Thanks. I just went to my ww meeting and am down 1.4. That's progress. Still, I'm in the 170s and I haven't been THIS high since 2003. I just got done with my period, so it shouldn't still be water weight. I just am having a really hard time getting started. Once I feel and taste success, a few good solid weeks of exercise and eating healthy, I get the bug and I keep going. I just can't seem to get past 2 or 3 days... then I self-sabotage.

I'm doing good w/exercise - weights 2X a week and 2-3 times of cardio (running/spin). I just started a new job and it's involved a lot of lunches out, drinks w/coworkers, and overall just trashed my diet. The good news is it also involves a lot more walkign to/from the train/bus. It's also stressful - the change is. The job is great, but my patterns are all kinds of thrown off. BUT - I had trouble getting back on track for the 18 months prior to this job, so I am definitely NOT placing blame on the job transition... more jsut context of what I'm going through in my daily life.

What have you guys done to get yourself on track? Need inspiration!!!
skinnychicagogirl is offline   Reply With Quote