View Single Post
Old 04-15-2010, 01:15 PM   #14
Fat Melanie
Healthy mommy

S/C/G: 246/235/150

Height: 5'8 3/4

Mckmellen, good luck with the hair dye, I'm sure it will look fabulous!

Ruth, hope you had a safe trip today. Have fun with the planting and the cookie dough making! (Yummm!! Cookie dough!!! But I'd better get such dirty thoughts out of my head, lol!)

Cottage, good luck on the cleaning today! Maybe you already do this, but I love to jam some music while I'm cleaning. Makes it more fun!

Lexxiss, keep warm! Congrats on the doggy's nomination. He must be an amazing pet!

Cyndi, good luck with your plans tonight! Hope it comes through for you and that you have a lovely evening.

Hi Heidi!

AuburnGirl, have fun!

Maryjane, good luck today! Hope you find a happy balance.

Waistingtime, hope things are a lot less tense today!

Twynn, good luck on your taxes as well!

Pearlrose, congrats on your son's achievement!

Today I am going back to the gym again, but it will be later on, maybe before dinnertime. Gotta hit up the grocery store FOR REAL this time, because I am in need of some more meats in the freezer, as well as frozen veggies. Looking forward to hitting up the gym again and get a little cleaning done in here as well! Have a great SBD day everyone.

Did I mention that the other day I turned in my college application to go back to school, completed and turned in my FAFSA, and enrolled my 2 year old into Headstart (although he won't start until a couple of months?) I feel so accomplished!!!

Second goal: To be decided when the first goal is obtained