S/C/G: 220/183/140

Height: 5'4"

Default Weekly Chat: April 5- April 11

New Pages!
Tejas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2010, 08:25 AM   #2  

A new week and time to move forward, yes?!

Get that Easter chocolate out of the house, and drink that water....advice to myself!

I fly out in a few hours and will check in tonight.

Rhonda
Old 04-05-2010, 10:14 AM   #3  
Southside White Sox Fan

I'm likely to be up two pounds according to the scale. Apparently it's not too smart to eat a big salty ham meal the night before a weigh in! Oh well. I've got JC this morning, cut and color this afternoon, dinner out, and an observation of the puppy obedience class tonight. Busy, busy, busy. Maybe it will work off some of the water and weight. This week I will start back to exercise. A promise to myself.

Where are you going Rhonda?

All of you be well.
Vickie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2010, 10:28 AM   #4  

S/C/G: 153/142/130

Height: 5'2"

Hey chickies, I hope all who celebrated had a great time with family and friends. We went to my sister's house for dinner and visiting. No egg hunt, though. Most of our kiddos are too old! I finished covering the kitchen chairs and put the pulls on the dressers that I had painted then we got the dining room ready for the floor to be installed. The guys are here right now putting it in, and it looks mahvelous!

I am going to Opryland Hotel this morning, a beautiful and huge convention center, to supervise five students as they compete at the Tennessee Association of Health Occupations Students of America conference. The hotel is only 25 minutes from my house, so we won't be traveling too far. We will be there for 3 days. I will take my laptop, but I don't know if there is free internet. I'll check in if I can. I've got to go pretty soon, so I'll talk to y'all later.
sloanie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2010, 10:29 AM   #5  

Morning ladies! I am glad to be done with the festivities this weekend, and move back into my "regular" routine. I want to work on some housework this morning, and then in the afternoon I'm taking two of my girls to the eye doctor for their yearly exams. Perhaps we will be able to find some frames that will not offend my middle daughter, so she'll actually wear her glasses. (Notice the sarcasm dripping from that comment. )

They have scheduled my dad's surgery for the 15th, which is 4 days before my due date. So most likely he and mom will be busy when I'm having the baby. It turns out he will be at the other hospital in town, so we won't even be in the hospital together. Awww. And it would have been so convenient for the family.

Here's to hoping we all have great OP weeks.

Angela
aghiowa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2010, 11:25 AM   #6  
focused and aiming

Good morning. We've already been out shooting this AM. We'll be heading to town to run errands in a few minutes.

Rhonda, have a safe trip. I hope you'll be able to be online while you're away. Please don't be offended by our not being there yesterday. Curtis doesn't do well at gatherings. When we do go to one at Derik's, we go in 2 vehicles so Curtis can leave after a few minutes. He knows he's OCD. I apologize.

Sloan, enjoy your stay. I'm thinking you'll probably have net service. If you don't have it in your room, you'll prob have access to a puter in the business center. I hope so anyway.

Vickie, enjoy your day. I'm sending you for a good WI.

Angela, you certainly have a lot going on around delivery time.

Last edited by ontarget; 04-05-2010 at 04:23 PM.
ontarget is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2010, 12:54 PM   #7  
Southside White Sox Fan

Ugh......JC said I'm up 2.4 pounds. I am NOT changing my ticker because I am not accepting this. I have a bad eating week coming up but I will do my best to exercise in between and make good choices. When I cannot make good choices, I will eat small portions. And....I'll start getting my 8 glasses a day in again. I think I've been lax.

Why does this have to be so hard?
Old 04-05-2010, 04:30 PM   #8  
focused and aiming

Vickie, it's a battle, isn't it? Good thing we don't give up the fight. Sometimes I wish there was a magic pill or magic wand. We were probably born 1000 years too early. They may have something in a future world.
Old 04-05-2010, 09:07 PM   #9  

I'm in Toronto for friend's funeral. I'm tired and will catch up with everyone later.

Yes, Vickie, salty foods are awful about putting on the pounds, aren't they.

Sandra, no need to apologize..it was a little crazy with all those people!

Rhonda
Old 04-05-2010, 10:37 PM   #10  
focused and aiming

Rhonda, I'm glad you had a safe flight. Thank you for being understanding.
Old 04-05-2010, 10:48 PM   #11  

Okay all, can I whine here? I am going to assume you say yes.

I am so tired of being sooo huge. I can't bend over, I can't tie my own shoes, I can't walk, I can't sleep...yargh! I know I only have about two weeks left, and two weeks after that I will be questioning my sanity and wondering why I ever wanted the baby out, but right now, I'm just tired of it.

I am so missing my mobility. We went to the library today, and I was exhausted just walking from and to the parking lot. Bleh. Hopefully I will get back to walking very soon after baby, and will never take the ability to walk wherever I want for granted again.

I should be headed off to bed now, after my little pity party. Thanks for the support you all give me!

Angela
aghiowa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2010, 11:36 PM   #12  
focused and aiming

Angela,

Last edited by ontarget; 04-05-2010 at 11:37 PM.
Old 04-06-2010, 01:59 AM   #13  
Southside White Sox Fan

Believe me Angela, I completely understand your pain. Two more weeks and your burden can be shared!

I'm walking around with 268 pounds on me every day. It stinks and I need to get busier getting rid of it.
Old 04-06-2010, 09:52 AM   #14  

Poor Angela! DH's daughter is due in early May and she is suffering right along with you. And,her soon-to-be child is breech. They will try to turn her in late April if she is still in that position.

I'm up two pounds also. I agree that it is salty food and, in my case, some indulgences, like sugar! It will go.

I fly back to Texas very early Thursday morning and most of the time here is related to my friend's death. I don't want to accept this reality and I'm glad I chose to come back here. It helps.

Rhonda
Old 04-06-2010, 11:22 AM   #15  
Southside White Sox Fan

I'm sorry, Rhonda. I should have realized that the service is where you had gone. I still miss Cindy almost every day. Those two days I spent at her wake and funeral where in my top 10 of hard things to do. I wish I could be there to help you through it.