Lighten Up! Feeling a little stressed out over your diet? This forum is for you! Laugh a little, relax, and take a load off!

Closed Thread

Old 01-22-2003, 05:14 PM   #1  

Default A Teacher Joke

The teacher asked her students to use the word 'fascinate' in a sentence. Mary said, "My family went to the New York City Zoo, and we saw all the animals. It was fascinating."

The teacher said, "That was good, but I wanted the word 'fascinate'."

Sally raised her hand. She said, "My family went to the Philadelphia Zoo and saw the animals. I was fascinated."

The teacher said, "Good, but I wanted the word 'fascinate'."

Little Cecil raised his hand. The teacher hesitated because Cecil was noted for his bad language. She finally decided there was no way he could damage the word 'fascinate' so she called on him.
Little Cecil said, "My sister has a sweater with 10 buttons, but her tits are so big she can only fasten eight."

Old 01-25-2003, 05:52 PM   #2  
Miss. Brat

S/C/G: 262/262/140

Height: 5'3"

I love it thanks for the laugh!
Daphne
Old 03-27-2003, 09:05 PM   #3  
One day at a time

S/C/G: 220/191/186

Again, very funny!
Closed Thread