South Beach Diet Fat Chicks on the Beach!

Closed Thread

Old 04-01-2010, 05:59 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 186/147/135

Height: 5'1"

Default April Fool's Day THURSDAY Chick Chatter

Good morning on this glorious first day of April! Cyndi got me good already this morning, but I wonder what other April Fool's pranks I'll get caught up in today?
Old 04-01-2010, 06:02 AM   #2  
Be happy.

Uh, I guess she got me too. :P
I just posted in her trick thread! duh!

Good morning Linda, will you miss having the girls around to fool and be fooled by today? Cyndi, how are you feeling today?

I'm steeling myself for a loooooong day of foolishness. April Fool's Day is a VERY big holiday when you're 5 years old. I'm going to be checking my shoelaces, brushing bugs off my head, etc. all day long today......

I've got a few silly tricks up my sleeve too. I've already flipped all the nametags upside down and the morning message says, "Bad news - recess is canceled today." I'll use my annual "Keebler Scooby Snacks cookies in an empty Iams dog biscuit box" at snack time, too. The cookies are NOT on plan, but it will be worth it to see their faces as they watch Mrs. F. take a dog biscuit out of the box and eat it..... LOL

Luckily the sun is supposed to come back out today so we'll be able to get the kids outdoors and give them some time to run off their April Fools Day energy. I'm looking forward to a long walk after school today too. It's been too long since we've seen the sun around here.

Enjoy your Thursday friends!

Last edited by Heidi58; 04-01-2010 at 06:04 AM.
Old 04-01-2010, 06:06 AM   #3  
Working on healthy

Height: 5'5.5

I'm sure I will outgrow the silly April Fool's pranks someday

Cottage & Heidi - I'm sure the kids are as easily amused as I am! Enjoy the sunshine.

I'm too lazy to repost!
The sun is coming out and I can't wait I've got a meeting up north but don't have to drive, definitely a good thing today. Then back home for an early afternoon. I'm going to try for a leisurely walk outside. Had some words with the doctor yesterday about restrictions which I was not told about ahead of time, but I'll clarify some of that today.

I am soooooo looking forward to the weekend!
Old 04-01-2010, 06:17 AM   #4  

Heidi, I wish I could be your classroom today enjoying all the fun! You have some good ones up your sleeve, and the kids are going to love it! I really, really miss my girls, and I know if they were home, there would be a lot of monkey business happening.

Cyndi, I read in a thread yesterday what your DR. advised you regarding exercise, and I hope you can get more clarification on that today. Enjoy your walk, but keep it leisurely until after you've talked to your doctor.

We're heading into a gorgeous weekend, and today promises to be a beauty. I want to finish all my housework this morning so I can be outside in the sun this afternoon. Dustin is bringing a load of supersoil for the garden later today, so I'll be busy getting that spread, and the claims adjuster is finally coming out this afternoon to assess our basement damage.

Ahhhhh, I need more coffee!
Old 04-01-2010, 06:20 AM   #5  

S/C/G: maintaining

Good morning early birds.

Linda - thanks for the reminder of what day it is. Now when weird stuff happens I will know why.

Heidi - Sounds like a fun day to be a Kindergartener. Enjoy! It jumped right into summer here and was over 80 for my walk yesterday.

Cyndi - I must have missed something someday. What is going on with your spine that required the injection? Sound painful.

I cannot believe it is April already. Three weeks from today I leave on my surprise vacation with DH. I finally told him the dates but still no more information. I have started shopping and am happy to be a smaller size! But I desperately need a decent bathing suit.

Have a great day all.
Old 04-01-2010, 06:35 AM   #6  

S/C/G: 144/131/128

Height: 5' 4"

Good morning all chickies!

It took me a few minutes to figure out why Cyndi's was a joke. Ahhhhh, finally got it. Maybe that was when the caffeine kicked in?

Today is DS's bday!! Can't believe he's 7 already. In one way, I'm excited he's getting older because it's easier to DO things AND enjoy them! In another way, I'm sad they're getting older . Needless to say, today before supper will be on plan, but I'm not sure Chuck E Cheese will have much of anything decent. Honestly, the thought of food there is making me nauseous!!

Have a great day ladies!
Old 04-01-2010, 06:49 AM   #7  

Karen, I hope you get good news on your shoulder today!

Twynn, happy birthday to your son today! What fun to be born on April Fool's Day! Ugh, I detest Chuck E Cheese! I think they have a plain salad on their menu, but I'm not sure. Hang tough!
Old 04-01-2010, 09:32 AM   #8  
KO
In Pursuit of Divatude!

Karen Good Thoughts on your shoulder!
Cottage I'd love to be in the garden this afternoon!
Twyn its your birthday too Great work raising a beautiful son!
Cyn You're not allowed to grow up lady!! I forbid it!
Heidi that's soo awesome!!!
Morning Ruth

Me I was sick on Monday so been playing catch up and not much puter time during the day
I went to the nutritionist/dietician and while I balked at her plan
I'm down 4 its pretty much ph 2 with a wider array of fruit she's curbed my dairy and fat intake on the Plus side my edema is really improved and my stomach is happier (go fig!)
Tonight I'm baking Cupcake cones for JAmes' family's pizza party tomorrow my MIL is goign to see if the Pizza place does a Whole wheat crust on their light pizza (so I can have a smarter choice!)
then 2 days of easter meals!
Should I start walking on the treadmill now?
I feel very in control of my eating and that feels good!
I'll pop back to read later
Kierie
Old 04-01-2010, 10:31 AM   #9  

Height: 5'8"

Hi everyone! I'm checking in late today and will probably not be around every day as we are going up to my parents this afternoon until Sunday. I will definitely be back on Monday and I hope everyone has a great weekend!!
Old 04-01-2010, 10:51 AM   #10  
GlenwoodHotSprings

S/C/G: 275/179/179

Height: 5'5"

Good Morning

Quite rainy here...a bit annoying because I have to drive over the passes to Denver Intl leaving at 8:30 pm after DH finishes posing as Jesus in DaVinci's Last Supper. We found out why DD didn't want to come for Easter...had to do with a warrant and she's in jail (BTW-Twynn, shes 24)...DH hasn't seen the airport DD in 23 years so it's going to be an interesting day. I totally went off plan yesterday and really don't care right now! April Fools! (actually, unbelievable, but everything true except I really did stay OP)

Cyndi and Karen to you both....wishing you felt better.

Heidi, wish I could be there, too.

Mmc, I've been thinking of you every time I look at how many shoes I leave out. *Ruby's Challenge* for sure. Have fun this weekend.

Kierie, glad you're feeling better

Twynn, Happy BD to DS! It's hard as they get older, but on the positive side one day he'll grow out of Chuckie Cheese!

Linda, glad to hear the weather has improved! Enjoy your afternoon sun. I was wondering if insurance was going to kick in once the broken water pipe was detected..I'm hoping that's the case since the claims adjuster is coming.

Ok, off to finish 3 days work in the next 6 hours. Watch your backs everyone!
Old 04-01-2010, 10:59 AM   #11  
Super Duper Senior Member

S/C/G: 289/T/190

Height: 5' 7.5"

Morning all!

Feeling better today. At work and going to meet my DW for lunch at the cherry blossoms. Still no news on the job front for her so I am hoping this will cheer us BOTH up.

Have a good one!
Old 04-01-2010, 03:15 PM   #12  
South Beacher

S/C/G: 230/211/175

Height: 5'7

Hey ladies

Crazy day at work!

No time for personals!

Have a great day.

Tammie
Old 04-01-2010, 04:29 PM   #13  

S/C/G: maintaining

Twynn - Happy birthday to your son! I remember those Chuck E Cheese days and sure don't miss them.

Thanks for the kind words Cottage Kierie, and Debbie. No news yet and I finally left a message for a nurse. Sigh. I am so not patient.

Mmc - Have a great weekend.

Jenn - I have never seen them and would love to someday!

Hello Tammie and all the other chicks.
Closed Thread