Old 03-22-2010, 07:18 AM   #1  

Height: 5' 10"

Default Weekly chat - March 22 to March 28th.

New pages.
blessedwithsarah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2010, 07:19 AM   #2  

Hi everyone. Just a quick stop by, thought I'd start off the week. The sandwich thins are 1 point. One thing I did a while ago was comment on how great they are to the company on their site. They sent me several $1 off coupons. When they are on sale, I can find them for about $2.50, so the $1 off helps.

BBL
Old 03-22-2010, 10:24 AM   #3  
Southside White Sox Fan

I'm off to Jenny and then a MILLION errands. Be well.
Vickie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2010, 10:30 AM   #4  
beachbum

Good Morning Ladies

Looks like our nice weather is gone for a couple of day the rain is coming in.Got the chance to walk along the beach for 45 mins with my friends.Now today its back to my stationary bike.

Oh I got on the scale this morning and I lost another pound !!!WoooHoooo!!!! that's 2.5 lbs lost this mouth,but since Nov lost 5-lbs. I have one more to go,from the Grieving Gain. Now I have to work on getting out of the 170's once and for all.

PAULA-Thanks for the new pages.You and the ladies are correct They are 1 Pt. See i been off of the point system for a long time I just thought they were 2 for 100c thinking 1pts=50c. Sorry for my mistake and pointing that out to me.

Have to go and get started on today errands.
beach bum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2010, 12:40 PM   #5  
Southside White Sox Fan

Tee hee, Mary Ann! I always recalculate everything to maximize my volume!

Jenny said I lost a pound. One of scales are off.
Old 03-22-2010, 12:45 PM   #6  

Vickie -- just noticed your new ticker with a new chickie! Congrats. Think I missed that for a while. WOW - 45 pds. AWESOME!
Old 03-22-2010, 12:54 PM   #7  
Southside White Sox Fan

Thanks so much, Paula! I'm a plodding turtle but I intend to cross the finish line at some point. 50 pounds is close enough for me to sniff now.
Old 03-22-2010, 04:59 PM   #8  

S/C/G: 153/142/130

Height: 5'2"

Hey chickies, I'm off to Bible study tonight. I'll check in when I get home. TTFN
sloanie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2010, 11:02 PM   #9  
focused and aiming

Maryann, we're each entitled to one mistake per year. I made mine January 1. Now I'm having to be careful.

Vickie, you're doing great!! I'd love to be a turtle instead of that crab that goes backwards.

Paula, thank you for the new pages.

Rhonda e'd me today. She's now in D. C. but is about to head home. She said to tell all of you she's waving at you.

I am still op. Life is good.
ontarget is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2010, 11:07 PM   #10  

Hey chicks, I'm back from Bible study, and it's late! I'm thinking about all of you! Have a good night, chicks
Old 03-23-2010, 08:03 AM   #11  
Southside White Sox Fan

Sandra, you'll recover. I know you will. You're strong. I called my GF from WW a few weeks ago. She had been offprogram for a couple of months. She gained 4 pounds but is now back with WW. She said she went back because she didn't want to tell me that she stopped. I felt honored.

Sloan, I hope you prayed for all of us!

Today I have the foot doctor and birthday present shopping for my Niece and her two daughters. Ugh. Then I have to take Jim for some clothes. We ran around a ton yesterday. We even went to Fashion Bug after dinner. I have to get on the stick because I am in between sizes. I must get down to the next size. 50 pounds, here I come. I'm guessing it will take 10 pounds to get down to the next size. When you are as big as I am, 15 pounds does not bring one down a size.

Hi Rhonda! We miss you.
Old 03-23-2010, 10:28 AM   #12  
beachbum

Good Morning Ladies

Had a bad night again,and the down pouring of rain on the sky lites didn't help matters either.So its going to be another day that I can't walk along the beach.

Have a doctors appointment this afternoon and it couldn't come sooner.My poor arm and shoulder are aching with all the dampness in the air.

Sorry for being so down today,hope I get out of this mood quickly.

VICKIE-I guess looking at the calorie count was enough for me to calculate 2 instead of 1 pt. I sure you lost the 1 lb and you're really doing terrific on your JC program 45 lbs is nothing to sneeze at and your be over the 50 lb mark very soon.

SANDRA-Thank for letting me having one mistake.

Have to go, will be back later
Old 03-23-2010, 12:59 PM   #13  
focused and aiming

Maryann, since you're such a wonderful person, you can have another mistake. (just kidding about mistakes, but you know that already) I'm sorry you're in pain. I hope your doctor can help you feel better.

Vickie, that's a great NSV and what an honor. Now for a secret. You inspire me, too.

Rhonda, you've been gone long enough. It's time you got back here.

The water folks are working outside so we're out of water for a bit. Sounds like a good excuse not to cook to me.
ontarget is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2010, 04:41 PM   #14  
beachbum

Just came home from the orthopedic doctor and he says I have rotary cuff tendinitis,he gave a cortisone shot in my left shoulder and I have to start physical therapy starting tomorrow.A follow up is in 6 weeks If it doesn't heal I have to go for a MRI.

Thought that might be the case.Oh well!!! At least its going to be taken care of.

Have to go,and start my supper have a great evening
Old 03-23-2010, 08:15 PM   #15  

Hey chicks, it's been a quiet day here. Now DH and I are taking the day off to rest. We are just chillin' on the couch tonight. We are both soooooo tired! It's better to rest and be patient than it is to finish quickly and be too sick to enjoy all of our hard work.

Maryann, I'm sorry to hear about your tendonitis, but glad your doc is on top of it. Did he suggest heat or ice? Maybe one of those would be soothing.

Sandra, we were out of water today, too. DH worked on a bathroom faucet, but it is done now and the water is back on. I hope you water is back on, too.

Vickie, it's the pits being in between sizes. If you sew, you could take up a few things to wear until you get down to the next size. I sometimes take up the fullness in pants by seaming down the sides, and I don't even trim the excess. That usually helps a lot. If you don't sew, maybe you could find someone who could help with altering.

I'm still hangin' at 135 but have not been too strict with eating. I'm getting excited about summer break, so hopefully I'll get motivated to get off these five other pounds before we get out the pool. I've been eating Lean Cuisine Spa Cuisine dishes for lunch. They are really good and contain all core foods (except for the sauce). They have around 12 grams of protein and whole grain, so they are really filling. I've gotta get off here so I can focus on watching "Lost". I'll check in later.