Old 03-21-2010, 11:09 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 225/175/140

Height: 5'6

Default Weekends

Does anyone find it the HARDEST to keep on track on the weekends? I find i can't get enough veggies or fruit like i normally do during my work week!

anyone have any suggestions on how to keep this up? or what do you do to make sure you get enough of these things to keep on track?
luciddepths is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2010, 12:23 PM   #2  
Yoga-addict

Height: 5'2''

I do find it hard to get all the fruits and veggies in over the weekends...that is if I am out running errands...shopping etc etc...grab a bite here and there.Or if I come home late after spending the whole day out...and too tired to put a decent meal together.
These days, I carry some fruits like apples, easy-peel oranges in my hand bag as snack if I am out...and usually plan my weekend meals ahead so that I am looking forward to a home-cooked meal and less tempted to eat out.
mj2007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2010, 08:04 AM   #3  

Height: 5'8

SMOOTHIES!!!!! Seriously, they can be sooo good and you can knock out all your fruits with them! Use about 1/2-1 cup of water and FROZEN fruit, one packet splenda and blend. I like frozen bananas (peel first) with some strawberries! Sometimes I add raw baby spinach (you can't taste it, just alters the color a little bit). Baby Carrots are good for when you're on the go on the weekends, especially since it doesn't take much to get in your servings!!
AndreaMarie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2010, 02:08 PM   #4  

S/C/G: 225/175/140

Height: 5'6

these are great ideas! Thanks girls!
luciddepths is offline   Reply With Quote