Old 03-19-2010, 12:14 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 280/255/Healthy, Happy, Strong

Height: 5'7"

Question Devin Alexander Must Have Cookbook?

I was doing some low calorie / diet cookbook research and the name Devin Alexander keeps coming up with great reviews! I really want to buy a cookbook of hers, but she has several cookbooks out right now and I want to try one to start. For those of you who have her cookbooks, if you could only have one of her cookbooks which one would you chose? Which do you think would be the best one for me to buy first?

A list of her Cookbooks in order of publication:
Fast Food Fix
The Biggest Loser Cookbook
The Most Decadent Diet Ever
The Biggest Loser Family Cookbook
I Can't Believe it Isn't Fattening

Btw, I don't have any kids and would be cooking for myself and my bf.
Renwomin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2010, 05:36 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 243/190/150

Height: 5'4"

I have the biggest loser ones and they are mostly recipes from contestants. I think the fast food fix one is just remakes of fast food items fom restaurants, and you can get simlar for free at the hungrygirl website. I think the most decadent has recipes for all sorts of stuff. And I dunno anything about the can't believe one. I looked her up once on amazon because I had seen one of her tv shows and her food looked good on that. The biggest loser ones, I got pretty cheap on ebay.

Barb
angelskeep is offline   Reply With Quote