South Beach Diet Fat Chicks on the Beach!

Old 03-19-2010, 09:41 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 229/221/200

Height: 6'0"

Default Hmmm... what do you think?

I am up a pound this week. I know it isn't the end of the world and last week I lost 3 pounds but I'm still annoyed. I just really started working out this week and have gotten in some good hard workouts. I've also been much hungrier and getting hungry much sooner after meals than I was when I wasn't working out. I've been eating more, and sticking to plan 95% of the time.

Here is my plan of attack this week to see if it makes a difference. I'd love any input or suggestions people may have.

1. Water, water, water. I get in about 6 8-oz glasses easily but want to increase this consistently.
2. Plug my food into fitday to see what my calories are. I'm guessing that I'm undereating, especially with the big increase in exercise.
3. Get to the grocery store today and stay ON PLAN.
4. Watch my cheese intake. Even though I only have low fat, I eat between 3-5 servings a day.
5. Post on the on-plan thread on here each day.
6. Keep on exercising. I know it is doing me a world of good!

Any other suggestions??
TallGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2010, 10:09 AM   #2  

S/C/G: maintaining

My weight goes up and down and up and down. So I try to ignore those little gains, knowing that if I am doing everything right it will come off eventually. hang in there
WaistingTime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2010, 10:18 AM   #3  
GlenwoodHotSprings

S/C/G: 275/179/179

Height: 5'5"

Ditto to Karen's comments. It sound like you have a good plan in place. I have lots of fluxuation. If I'm OP, I just consider my lowest weigh in what it is and keep plugging ahead...especially if you're working out more-your muscles may be retaining more water, etc. I think you're doing everything right!
Lexxiss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2010, 10:53 AM   #4  
Be happy.

I have to agree with the others. Your plan sounds like a great way to keep yourself healthy and on track - stick with it, but try not to stress out over the one pound. Chances are it's not a real gain anyway.
Heidi58 is offline   Reply With Quote