View Single Post
Old 03-01-2010, 11:39 PM   #15
KidsLibrarylady

S/C/G: 303/252/150

Height: 5' 5"

Default Made it

i made it on plan today. Went to Zumba Gold. It is for the active older adult. The median age was well over my 36 years but I could almost figure out what they were doing. I have to determine what is more humiliating.... being the youngest, by far, person in the class but sort of being able to keep up or being with people around my age but having NO idea what I am doing. Regardless, it was a nice feeling to have a little bit of freedom; it's been a long time. I actually started to get really emotional when I realized I was doing something for myself. Had anyone been paying attention, they would have seriously been concerned about my emotional state. I was laughing to myself when I got in there when I realized the age difference and then starting to cry when I realized I had a little time for me. My three-year-old loved the child care, my one-year-old did not. That was predictable. I actually knew the instructor in the class and one of the participants. So much for anonymity.

I am up and unable to sleep. DH is knocked out on Nyquil. So jealous. Personals tomorrow, just wanted to check in for the accountability.

Ceejay-- We CAN Do it!