View Single Post
Old 03-01-2010, 08:09 AM   #5

S/C/G: 271/219/healthy

Height: 5'4 1/2"

Home Sweet Home!

After ten days away, I am so glad to be back home to my own food comfort zone. All in all I am pleased with my approach to food while away. The Beck techniques were very useful and helpful. It kind of gave me 'something to hold on to' with being away from home. Was I exactly on target all the time? - of course not. But... I am happy with the way it went I used my second food plan - exchanges and allowed up to three hundred extra caloroies per day. I don't think I went over that amount more than once or twice - I am grateful for the willingness to try. Wednesday is my usual weigh day - I am hopeful I won't gasp at that number.

Yesterday was an all day travel day - I left blooming, green & sunny California
to arrive to gray, snowy bleakness in the Midwest. I read my arc, rc, wrote down my food, did my exercises before I left for the airport, gave credit. I've planned my day for food and more - I will go back to counting calories today.

Thanks to everyone for being so helpful and supportive during this trip. I'll try to get back for personals later. I have so much to do today!

Move ticker, move!
Next Mini Goal - 214

"You may have to fight a battle more than once to win it." - Margaret Thatcher

I can't lose 100 pounds....but, just maybe I can lose five pounds twenty times.

Last edited by Beverlyjoy; 03-01-2010 at 10:05 AM.