View Single Post
Old 03-01-2010, 07:09 AM   #4
ChinaMaine

S/C/G: 220/168/145

Height: 5'4"

Default Sunday

WI-no weigh-in. Did not read cards or make a plan. Food – on-plan; Exercise – off-plan (no exercise).
I took a few days off from posting because I was getting so stressed about work. I was off-plan for food Thurs and Fri, but have gotten myself back into the groove for Saturday and Sunday. I’ve been at or under my calorie max for those 2 days. No exercise for over a week. I worked 3 hours on both Saturday and Sunday, and am dreading going back into the breach today.
I did have a food victory yesterday – I made Thai Seafood Curry for the first time. It was delicious!
The Good
- Throughout the day, I identified satisfaction vs fullness while eating, and I stopped eating when satisfied – credit!
- Throughout the day, I identified hunger vs non-hunger before I ate – yep!
- Eat mindfully, enjoying every bite – credit!
- Give credit throughout the day for every positive eating behavior – yep!
- Tolerated non-hunger without eating – credit!
- Used resistance techniques – yes!
- Spontaneous exercise – yep!
- I posted here – yes!

The Bad, and the Ugly
- Read the pink book – nope

I think I’ll do 5 personals today…

seadwaters an easter egg incident? – sounds intriguing… And Easter’s not for another month right? – even more intriguing…

Bill Kudos for exercising again! Glad you are feeling better.

one by one Congratulations on your wedding! I’d recommend keeping it simple and small and concentrate on planning a day where you and DH can have tons of fun.

gardenerjoy Kudos for leaving food on your plate. I still find it a struggle to leave food, but it does get easier.

Anne I empathasize with your feeling overwhelmed. I hope you find a way to reduce the stress in some places in your life. I know I’m feeling overwhelmed at work (luckily home life is calm and easy), and have come close to melting down a couple of times in the last week. I’m not proud of myself at times like these…

“When you reach the end of your rope, tie a knot and hang on.”
― Abraham Lincoln