View Single Post
Old 02-19-2010, 06:07 PM   #7
oodlesofnoodles
natalie

S/C/G: 260/171.2/145

Height: 5'7"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michelle98272 View Post
My favorite is my big salad. 2 cups lettuce mix, 1 cup baby spinach, a handful of sliced mushrooms, sliced carrots, celery, a tomato, maybe a chopped apple if I have one, then top it with a sliced chicken breast or two hard boiled egg sliced, finished off with balsamic vinaigrette.

The other day I used just baby spinach, two boiled eggs with hot balsamic vinaigrette dressing and made a wilted spinach salad. It was SO good.

I calculated my biggest salad once and it came to 350 calories. I get so full when I eat these salads that I usually have a twinge of guilt for "overeating". I typically associate the feeling of fullness with over doing it calorie was as I over ate as a rule in the past. I'm working on my wrong thinking along with my wrong eating!
What do you mean by "wilted spinach"? Sorry, I've just heard ladies on here talking about wilted lettuce and I always thought that was bad haha.

And my favorite lunch is some grilled chicken tenders on whole wheat bread (with spicy brown mustard, light mayo, and a sandwich sprinkle), feta cheese, and a quarter of an avacado. I usually have BBQ pop chips and an apple on the side, and a glass of diet pepsi. It's so nummy =] It's sort of a lot of calories, but I stay full for a really long time. I'm trying to make my dinner a smaller meal in the day cos I can't fall asleep if I eat too close to dinner. I get like restless leg syndrom or something lmao.

oodlesofnoodles is offline   Reply With Quote