Mini-Goals Even if you're not at goal yet, this is the place to share your successes and achievements along the way! Success can be measured in many ways besides the scales. Tell us about your triumphs, including Non Scale Victories

Old 01-22-2010, 11:01 AM   #1  
sun

S/C/G: 185/see ticker/125

Height: 5'1"

Default first mini goal met!

Hey everyone!

So I have lost 20 lbs! well 21 as of yesterday! I am so proud of myself. I only loose about 1 lb a week but it stays off and I work my butt off with exercise and good diet for that. I see some people just peal 4-5 a week off but it is slower for me. I feel its cuz I had it on me for more than a year before I started to work on it.
My hubby was so proud he is a doll. Just wanted to share. On to the second 20! 40 MORE IN ALL!
sun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2010, 11:23 AM   #2  

*happy dance* in your honor
Great job on your weightloss
LiLLy19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2010, 12:41 AM   #3  
Weigh Down Yonder

YAY - GOOD FOR YOU! Whatever you're doing is evidently working - now you're that much closer to your goal - how great is that?!

Well, enjoy celebrating this victory with your precious hubby, you deserve it and have earned the right to be proud - we're all celebrating too - can't wait to hear of your continued success!

leeway is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2010, 11:17 AM   #4  
sun

Thank you ladies!
Old 01-23-2010, 06:33 PM   #5  
No more +sizes

Height: 5'4"

DO IT GIRL!!! You are on your way to the buck 25!!!
jigglefree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2010, 06:37 PM   #6  

S/C/G: 181/see ticker/140

Height: 5'5" and 48 years old

Smile

Congratulations! You are doing so great! And one pound a week is phenomonal! Those people that seem to lose more on a fad diet, it's only water weight, and it will come right back on. One pound a week is really quite a rapid weight loss for a woman, so you have really been working very hard!
HealthierLori is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2010, 06:40 PM   #7  

S/C/G: 254/186/135

Height: 5'3"

Don't get caught up in the rate at which you're losing weight. That was something for me that always got me down before and I'd give up. Keep in mind that you are 20 lbs ahead of where you were when you started and that's no small feat and the biggest thing is that you've kept it off!

The people who lose 4-5 lbs with the snap of a finger tend to put it back on just as easily so know that you're doing it right and it's working. You just keep on doing what you're doing and don't worry about a time frame.
drivingwithbooks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2010, 10:38 PM   #8  
sun

Quote:
Originally Posted by drivingwithbooks View Post
Don't get caught up in the rate at which you're losing weight. That was something for me that always got me down before and I'd give up. Keep in mind that you are 20 lbs ahead of where you were when you started and that's no small feat and the biggest thing is that you've kept it off!

The people who lose 4-5 lbs with the snap of a finger tend to put it back on just as easily so know that you're doing it right and it's working. You just keep on doing what you're doing and don't worry about a time frame.
Thanks~ I guess sometimes it seems like such a slow process than one day you wake up and realize that you are 20 lbs down!