Old 01-21-2010, 07:03 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 264/260.5/150

Height: 5'6"

Default Haha, I can run longer than he can...

So this is mean and petty of me, but DH and I were at the gym today and he was trying to get me to run, I hate running, hurts my chest and my size is changing quickly enough that I haven't bought a good bra yet, but he kept pushing, so I said okay. And I lasted longer than he did. I know its silly, but it made me really happy!
ToriLeigh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2010, 07:13 PM   #2  
is recommitted

S/C/G: 338/see sig/150

Height: 5'6"

You go girl!
rakel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2010, 07:32 PM   #3  
Waddle fast Flap hard FLY

S/C/G: Top 272~restart 255

Height: 5'7

That will teach him not to push you!

I'm in better shape than my Hubby, and sometimes its fun to rub it in a little.

As you said, mean and petty.
patchworkpenguin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2010, 07:45 PM   #4  
Strong is the new Pretty!

S/C/G: 245/ticker/1??

Height: 5'2"

I don't think it's silly. For most women (especially when we're still young or youngish) our husbands, fathers, brothers, etc. are superman to us. Their actual abilities have nothing to do with it. When we can do something that is traditionally thought of as more male than female better than they can it tends to either be awesome for us because hey, we're better than superman or it can be sad because it takes our superman down a notch or two. Sometimes we get a bit of both. I get the happy when I can do things better than hubby and sad when it happens with dad.

All that said - congrats, way to show him about pushing you. I hope he is as proud of you as we all are.
FitGirlyGirl is offline   Reply With Quote