View Single Post
Old 01-20-2010, 07:18 AM   #13
Lexxiss
GlenwoodHotSprings

S/C/G: 275/179/179

Height: 5'5"

Cyndi, I did go to bed early...Have a great day, get through the ccall, and best of all enjoy your early morning Wii.

Mmc, Usually when I say Rudi is going to the hospital I'm asked what Vet or what happened. The great thing about the daily is we all get acquainted. Rudi is a therapy dog, his sister, Lexxiss, passed away in Sept. Glad to hear you're glad to be back in your routine.

Ruth, It's one of those funny mornings! Script reading?!? *sigh* I just told the rescue group I would figure out the software for recording animal intake and..handle interviews for prospective adoptions Be careful on the road, and yes, weather reports lend themselves to big drama. Have a great day!

Cottage, yeah, I feel good. It was bound to happen after 8 mos, but it's great to be back on track. I'm putting my address book on computer this AM. It will be nice when it's finished. I'm amazed you don't catch more from the girls; I think its a great testament to your good health. Have a great day-tomorrow is Friday!

Hi Kara, glad to see you back. Too bad the kids got sick, but it sounds like you're back into your routine. I really enjoy hearing about all your activities!

FoodObsessed, hope you hop right into your plan today. My Monday poor food choices were a result of not living up to others' expectations-and I took it out on myself. Glad you got some rest, it sounds like you really needed it!

My last 54 pounds lost on SBD My 2014 Beacher Bio!