Old 01-15-2010, 03:02 PM   #1  
No more +sizes

Height: 5'4"

Unhappy What Have I Done??

I was working on a commitee at work and we had a lunch today. I think I ate too many calories. I had about 12 grapes, 1/2 kiwi, three strawberries, 1/2 chicken quesadilla, 1/4 steak quesadilla, 1/4 cup corn tortilla chips and water. It seemed like a lot of food. I'm normally real anal about my calorie count and I have absolutely no idea how many calories that was for lunch. I will have to work out really intensely tonight to burn those calories. I got full and because there was so much and it was really good I wanted more. Wonder why I do that. If I enjoy the food I want to continue to eat it. The only thing I got seconds on is the fruit and water.

I will not get too down on myself because I know it's not the end of the world.
jigglefree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2010, 03:36 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 150/ticker/125

Height: 5'2"

Oh that doesn't sound so bad! You'll be fine. You had lots of fruits and veggies. You gotta live, girl! Don't be down on yourself. It will be fine.
shrinkinglizzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2010, 04:19 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 203/193/155

Height: 5'2"

Jigglefree, you are fantastically gorgeous, and still on track. Keep going girl!

Edited to add: when I see your picture, your smile makes me smile! Thanks!!

Last edited by thundahthighs; 01-15-2010 at 04:20 PM.
thundahthighs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2010, 06:01 PM   #4  
No more +sizes

Height: 5'4"

Thanks ladies. I was upset because it just seemed like a lot. There was a time I would eat all that and would just be getting started. Getting ready to get my cardio done for the evening.
jigglefree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2010, 06:36 PM   #5  

S/C/G: HW/232 SW 215/ CW 133/GW 120's

Height: 5.7 and 1/2

Jigglefree..we all have those moments--many times after the fact. Maybe ease back on your intake and tomorrow and I am sure you are A-Ok. Good for you to THINK about it and to plan your next course of action with the exercise. That is a huge step in the right direction if you ask me.
Thighs Be Gone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2010, 11:29 PM   #6  

S/C/G: 168/159.5/140

Height: 5'8"

Jigglefree, I did the exact same thing today. I was out to lunch at a Brazilian restaurant, and I ordered what looked like the healthiest thing on the menu: shredded chicken in a crepe with a tomato-based sauce, white rice and black beans on the side (I held the melted cheese at least). It was huge and I know I should have cut it in half right away and taken a doggie bag with me, but it was so good and I couldn't stop. I ate the whole thing. I just wanted to feel that nice full feeling. So, I understand your frustration today. I ate a big green salad for dinnner, and did a little bit of extra cardio to "pay" for it, and know that tomorrow will be a fresh opportunity to practice moderation. I did try to notice how my stomach felt after I ate it, and asked myself, "is this feeling in your stomach worth delaying your progress?" And I was able to answer "no" with conviction. The next time I am tempted to go crazy I will remember that.
Good luck, and you didn't mess up nearly as badly as I did today, so hopefully that will make you feel better!
gardend1va is offline   Reply With Quote