Old 01-07-2010, 10:28 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 198/197/129

Height: 5'4"

Question Just had to share this funny!

So I'm reading thru the threads and keep seeing people be excited about something called an NSV. For the life of me I can't figure out what it is so I google it and it turns out all you gals are thrilled about your "No-scalpel vasectomy". LOL!!!!
Seriously, I'm still lost... I don't know what it means, but I have a feeling I want one!
katertater is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2010, 11:09 PM   #2  
Positive Focus

S/C/G: 225/ticker/125

Height: 5'1"

Too cute! Computer lingo does get a bit extensive - it's a new languge sometimes.

The concept behind a non-scale victory is that numbers on a scale aren't the only thing that motivate us to succeed in weight loss. It keeps things in perspective so that we don't put too much focus on the scale. And it can help you see that good things are happening even if the scale isn't moving.

I can't wait to hear all about your no-scalpel vasectomies as you go through this journey!
BeachBreeze2010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2010, 11:12 PM   #3  
Fiercely Determined Chick

S/C/G: 217/see ticker/145

Height: 5'9"

Thanks for the laugh!
AFChick is offline   Reply With Quote