View Single Post
Old 01-04-2010, 07:48 PM   #95
jellofer2

S/C/G: 278/ticker/175

Height: 5'11"

ok. So my head is back in the game. Have done POP today. My unit at the hospital has started a biggest loser challenge which started today and ends on March 31. The biggest percent of weight lost is the winner. There are enough of us in that the prize is 150$. That is something to work for. A coworker of mine has challenged me She thinks that she can beat me. She is doing a largest loser challenge at her gym. But I know what works for me and now have the motivation to keep it up. I am meeting with the doctor tomorrow. I need to let him now that the carbs that hed put me on 3 weeks ago were too much for me to handle. I am going back to my atkins ways and going to start increasing my carbs by 5 each week. Then I can get control. I see the trainer saturday and have physical therapy tuesday and thursday. I have worked alot these past few days and then my grandmother was in the hospital since thursday. So if I wasn't at my hospital to work, I was there with her. But we figured out what to do with her and things will be good. TOM is gone, but not without a path of destruction in his wake. 242.6 this am. But that is ok. I only put on 2.6 pounds over the holidays. So I have proven to myself that I can maintain. Now we step it up and I shall overcome. Onderland here I come. I want to hit it by the 31 of march. I think that that would be enough to win the challenge at work.

Best dishes to you all. I am off to class now.

Jen