Closed Thread

Old 12-28-2002, 06:06 PM   #1  

Default New Year's Resolutions!

Hi everyone,

I thought this thread might come in useful to me and hopefully some of you.

My resolution is to get to goal this year, which means losing approximately 32lbs, I find that doable as long as I can get my but in gear. I really don't know why I am struggling so. I did so good on program before. Well tomorrow will be day 1 for me, wish me luck. I am not going to wait for the 1st, you know what they say, no time like the present.

I hope others will join me. I feel so guilty being away from the nest for so long but I know you are all such good friends that you will understand. I notice the nest has been pretty empty lately and I hope some of the old owls who have also been missing will come back and I also look forward to meeting some new owls. As for those who are still hanging around, thanks for keeping the threads going, it is very much appreciated.

Well I am off to cruise the boards for some ideas and inspiration.

Love Ya
Brenda
Old 12-29-2002, 05:33 AM   #2  

I do not do New Years resolutions because they just seem to get broken...I try to be op all the time! Same reason I do not do challenges ...At least I am keeping track of all my points even when I'm over.......and it has only been cookies that have put me over. I just do not want to disappoint myself like in the past before WW. This is my third year and so far so good..just this little cookie thing! Well it's a big cookie thing this year! But I do wish the rest of you good luck with yours!
Old 12-30-2002, 07:31 AM   #3  

Hi Candice,

Yes I can sure understand where you are coming from. I just have to do it to get myself motivated, I have been off program for too long. Seems like a good time to get started again, before I pop all my buttons on my clothes,Yikes!!

Let's make this a good year

Love
Bren
Old 12-31-2002, 02:48 AM   #4  

I can understand that..................Didn't mean to sound so harsh. We can't having you popping all your buttons now can we!
Old 12-31-2002, 10:26 AM   #5  

Hi Candice,

You didn't come accross harsh at all Don't worry. Actually I don't usually do resloutions either, I always end up breaking them. But hey maybe this time I won't. I am doing fairly well so far, still cheating a bit but much better than I was. I am basically trying to stop eating out of control which I have a habit of doing and have been doing for a few months lately. We have a
kick-A$$ Cafateria at work and really cheap too so I have been really overindulging, it is so much easier to just grab something here instead of planning and bringing a lunch. But it puts the pounds on quickly. I guess I just have to take time out for myself and my goals. Now the water thing we won't talk about, LOL! Lot's of work to do there!

See Ya
Bren
Old 01-06-2003, 07:30 PM   #6  
PJ
Senior Member since 1998

Hi there girls - Thought I'd join in and say YES to a New Years Resolution.

*I will stay OP to the best of my ability. PERIOD. End of Resolution.

Hey Brenda, I saw on the other post that you're back to packing your lunches for work. KEEP IT UP. Besides saving money, you'll be back in control of what you eat.
....and Candice. I NEVER would have thought you to be a COOKIE MONSTER. Heh-heh. Oh what's the big deal. It WAS Xmas time and if you have five pounds to play around with like you said.....go for it. More power to ya and this time next year.....I too, will have a few pounds to play around with.

"See" you two on the other posts.
Hugs,
Old 01-06-2003, 09:01 PM   #7  

PJ...now I need to loose those few pounds to play with so I can play again next year! I love my cookies but just got out of control this year made way too many good ones!

So back strict op and out of the cookies but into the nuts!
Closed Thread