Lighten Up! Feeling a little stressed out over your diet? This forum is for you! Laugh a little, relax, and take a load off!

Old 12-23-2009, 11:42 PM   #1  
Jillian stole my abs!

S/C/G: 195.8/138/140

Height: 5'5"

Default A funny for the guys

Subject: Older man scam
Clever Scam - taking advantage of older men
Women often receive warnings about protecting themselves at the mall and in dark parking lots, etc. This is the first warning I have seen for men. I wanted to pass it on in case you haven't heard about it. This will only become more commonplace as the weather warms.

A 'heads up' for those men who may be regular Lowe's, Home Depot, or Costco customers. This one caught me by surprise.

Over the last month I became a victim of a clever scam while out shopping. Simply going out to get supplies has turned out to be quite traumatic. Don't be naive enough to think it couldn't happen to you or your friends.

Here's how the scam works:

Two seriously good-looking 20-something girls come over to your car as you are packing your shopping into the trunk. They both start wiping your windshield with a rag and Windex, with their breasts almost falling out of their skimpy T-shirts. It is impossible not to look. When you thank them and offer them a tip, they say 'No' and instead ask you for a ride to McDonald's.

You agree and they get into the back seat. On the way, they start undressing. Then one of them climbs over into the front seat and starts crawling all over you, while the other one steals your wallet. I had my wallet stolen July 4th, 9th, 10th, twice on the 15th,17th, 20th, 24th, & 29th. Also August 1st & 4th, twice on the 8th, 16th, 20th, 21st, 23rd, 24th, and 30th three times last Monday and very likely again this upcoming weekend.

So tell your friends to be careful. What a horrible way to take advantage of older men!
Warn your friends to be vigilant.

By the way, Wal-Mart has wallets on sale for $2.99 each. I found even cheaper ones for $1.99 at K- Mart and bought them out. Also, you never will get to eat at McDonald's. I've already lost 11 pounds just running back and forth to Lowe's, Home Depot, and Costco.
shcirerf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2009, 07:53 AM   #2  
Starting Over...

S/C/G: 256/ticker/156

Height: 5' 9"

HAHA! Typical men. That is hilarious.
aangel22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2009, 09:02 AM   #3  
I'M A YOGA WIDOWER!

S/C/G: 201/186/180

Height: 6'

I've been broke all month!