View Single Post
Old 12-11-2009, 12:12 PM   #5
nicollem

S/C/G: 240/234/150

Height: 5'7"

firstly, jillian michaels has always believed in supplements. She's always promoted the use of supplements to aid in weightloss.
Second, the danger of bitter orange is still debatable. I've talked to my doctor and for me personally he said it would be safe to use.
If you're a person with serious heart problems then you likely shouldn't be taking any kind of supplement unless approved by a doctor.

These are all natural ingredients. I've been advised by a trainer to drink a cup of black coffee and take an aspirin before a workout. Because the caffiene will boost your energy for the workout and the aspirin will enable you to work longer because it lessens the pain.
There are other supplements out there such as Alli that actually interfere with your body's functions. And others that contain harmful CHEMICALS.

Jillian is endorsing this product because it is something she believes in. And I know she has highly respected doctors that helped her develop the product.
after consulting with a doctor and getting my health checked I would consider this supplement.

Mini Goal #1 - 25lbs lost -
Mini Goal #2 - 50lbs lost -
Mini Goal #3 - 75lbs lost -
Mini Goal #4 - 100lbs lost -
nicollem is offline   Reply With Quote