Old 12-09-2009, 01:11 PM   #1  
Harl-E-quinn Groupie

Height: 5'6

Default a little vitamin help please?

okay so i had said before i had been loosing quite a bit of hair ... so i bought some prenatal vitamins ( id been recomended by a friend because she says they are high in iron and vitamin D both of which i'm ridiculously low in ... ) and i had gotten a lot of suggestions for biotin here .... so i went out and bought a bottle of the target brand prenatal vitamins and a bottle of biotin .. can i take them on the same day do i have to alternate days or can i not take them during one time period at all?
CHUNKEY_MUNKEY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2009, 01:19 PM   #2  
Harl-E-quinn Groupie

Height: 5'6

oh .. damn i didnt see born to fly's thread until after i posted this .. sorry for making a whole seperate thread :S ..

but on a second note what is fish oil for?? and can i take one of those with the prenatal vitamins and biotin too??

Last edited by CHUNKEY_MUNKEY; 12-09-2009 at 02:00 PM. Reason: typo
CHUNKEY_MUNKEY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2009, 01:58 PM   #3  
Just Yr Everyday Chick

S/C/G: Lost 50 lbs, regained some

Height: 5'3"

Follow the instructions on the bottles. Don't take too many vitamins at once, though, so try to have some at breakfast, the other at lunch, and so on.

Above all, do NOT take vitamins on an empty stomach. Always eat first. Otherwise the danger of feeling about to hurl is very high...

Jay
JayEll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2009, 04:27 PM   #4  

S/C/G: 267/ticker/145

Height: 5'9"

I am not familiar with biotin, but you can take the fish oil with the prenats. DO NOT take any other iron supplements OR any additional A, D, E, K. These vitamins are fat soluble, and won't flush through if you take too much, as it the case with B & C vitamins.
medinazarley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2009, 04:49 PM   #5  
Finding my wings...

S/C/G: 256/see ticker/156

Height: 5'2 and a freakin' HALF!

Fish oil is full of omega 3's which is extremely important to us... to our metabolisms, our hair, our nails, our skin.... and something that is next to impossible to get on an every day diet, even if you're eating healthy. My hair was starting to fall out too about two years ago, and taking my fish oil every day has not only helped my hair get healthier and shinier and richer... but my skin and nails are great too! I'd totally recommend them!
starfishkitty is offline   Reply With Quote