View Single Post
Old 12-20-2002, 05:46 PM   #14
Lunula

S/C/G: 230/149/138

Height: 5'6

I hate...[list=1][*]Not being able to comfortably lean over to tie my shoes.[*]That I rub the inside of my thighs raw when I walk too much in a skirt/shorts.[*]That all my clothes are just little bit too tight, so I'm never very comfortable unless I wear HUGE stuff.[*]That I HATE going clothes shopping because everything I like either doesn't come in my size, or looks awful on me.[*]That I avoid going to the doctor because I hate being weighed in any "public" setting.[*]That I avoid seeing old friends/family, or going out, because I'm embarassed by my weight.[/list=1]

I can't wait...[list=1][*]To buy a pair of boots that come up to my knees![*]To wear sleeveless shirts and look good![*]Ok... to wear ANYTHING and look good, lol.[*]To walk into a store and not head for the X-Lg section![*]To have fun when I go out boating with my family, to be able to get UP on the skis/wakeboard/kneeboard/etc. and not be constantly trying to cover myself up in a bathing suit![*]To wake up feeling good, healthy and strong - and know that I'll continue that way all day!![/list=1]