View Single Post
Old 11-23-2009, 06:48 PM   #3
AirJewels

I've been following Medifast off and on for the past two years. I lost the bulk of my weight (30 pounds) during my first 2 or 3 months on Medifast and went back to it from time to time to get the occasional gain under control. I've been maintaining at 136-138 and recently decided I wanted to get down to 130. Medifast wasn't helping me get those last few pounds off. I loved the results I got from Medifast but I think I was simply tired of it so I decided to switch to Weight Watchers. I like it so far but I only have 19 points a day and I struggle with getting what I feel like is enough nutrition in and not going over my points. I find myself eating a lot of vegetables which I guess is a good thing. But I am eating a lot less lean protein because it seems like it uses up a lot of points. It has definitely been a mindset adjustment. I lost 2 pounds my first week and my last few weeks on Medifast I only lost a pound or stayed the same. Maybe my body just needed something different. I'd love to hear from others who made the switch.
AirJewels is offline   Reply With Quote