Old 11-22-2009, 08:39 PM   #1  
Real Me in here Somewhere

S/C/G: 194.8/155/132?

Height: 5'1"

Default Momentum/Flex November~ Week 4 Chat

Hello Ladies!

Wow, how time is flying by...Hard to believe it's nearly Thanksgiving

Had my WW meeting on Saturday...down another 3 lbs. suprised but very happy with that

How are you all going to be handling the big Thursday feast?? We are staying home this year and me and DH will be cooking, so I'm treating it pretty much like any other day. My meeting leader has been giving us some pretty good holiday tips though

Look forward to getting to know you all! Have a great night and and a wonderful tomorrow!

Huggies,
Giv
GivTLC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2009, 05:20 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 193/170/140

Height: 5'5"

I am unfortunately not going to be home for Thanksgiving so am limited by the foods that will be served. Luckily some of the worst point wise are ones I don't really like. I am planning on turkey, plain green beans, a little stuffing and maybe some potatoes. I actually don't like pumpkin or apple pie so I luck out there.

Our leader set up a table with pieces of paper representing different foods. We went around and picked up the ones we would normally eat at Thanksgiving and then turned over the papers and added up our points. It was pretty eye opening for some people.
Sheena41 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2009, 02:59 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 293/229/165

Height: 5'5"

My birthday falls on Thanksgiving this year so it's a double whammy. I have angel food cake with fat free whip cream (the lowest point cake out there). As depressing as it sounds I'm going solo this Thanksgiving, so I bought food just for myself, so no leftovers for the most part. I'm also cat sitting this weekend which will involve more walking and climbing (one of the cat owners is in a walk up apt.) than the norm. So hopefully I won't gain *too* much weight. It would be really sweet if I stayed the same or actually LOST.

Last edited by MacyWoman; 11-25-2009 at 03:01 PM.
MacyWoman is offline   Reply With Quote