Old 11-21-2009, 08:43 AM   #1  
Bonnie

S/C/G: 307.5/237.5/160

Talking Back on track

As everyone know I havn't done so well here the last couple of weeks I have been working realy hard this week and I can say that it is paying off. I am so glad I am back ontrack . Now the real task is getting threw next week here for Thanksgiven . But I will take it one day at a time and go from their. I think that I have accomplished alot so far in the few months that I have been here. I know that my health sure does appreciate it.
I was sitting here last night and realized that I have not had to open the bottle of rolaids for a while that in its self is big for me I was going threw a bottle a month.
I am thankful for the people here who inspired me my answering post and letting me know that I am not alone in this journey and that if you fall off the horse one day to jump back on it the next. So THANK YOU..
Butterfly50 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2009, 12:25 PM   #2  
Mind-Mouth-Muscle-Motion

S/C/G: 274/ticker/174

Height: 5'10"

Atta girl!
Judy Lynn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2009, 09:28 PM   #3  

Height: 5'7

That's great! Gettin back up is the key to everything. The rolaids is a big victory, my stomach used to be upset all the time too. Being healthy has sooo many more advantages than we realize. Great job, keep it up!
RubyBlue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2009, 10:36 PM   #4  

S/C/G: 297/198/190

Height: 5'8"

I KNEW you were going to do it Bonnie!! Yay you!!!
ubergirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2009, 12:20 AM   #5  

S/C/G: 311.5/289.5/150

Height: 5'6"

Heh, Bonnie. That's the name of the weight loss game. It always has it's ups and downs emotionally but I count it a success if you can, when you fall away, get right back on and continue the journey. There are few people who can say it was a perfect adherence to their food plan that got them to their goal. I know you have a lot of stuff going on and I don't envy you having to face Thanksgiving food. I'm staying home and watching the parade on TV and eating my usual. Lucky me! So, just keep putting one foot in front of the other and one day it will be you who is celebrating reaching your goal.
Suezeeque is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2009, 03:09 AM   #6  
Happy Plodder

S/C/G: 238/158.9/138

Height: 5'2"

Congratulations on sticking with it, and congratulations on the rolaids. You're doing great - forget their company profits! lol
Rosinante is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2009, 08:02 AM   #7  
I'm listening...

S/C/G: HW248;Current 198/135-139/140

Height: 5'6"

Bonnie, congrats for getting back on track. You are doing great! It's about persistence, not perfection. As far as Thanksgiving goes, my suggestion is to focus on the people you are with, family and friends, rather than the food. DH and I are hosting his family at our home for Thanksgiving as we do every year. I find that I am so busy that it's pretty hard to overeat too much, because I'm focusing on everyone else and getting the meal prepared, then dishes. And it is only one day! I'll be right back on track on Friday.
losermom is offline   Reply With Quote