Exercise! Love it or hate it, let's motivate each other to just DO IT!

Old 11-17-2009, 02:52 PM   #1  
Mary

S/C/G: 225/190/125

Height: 5'2" Age: 22

Default Sean T.'s Insanity Workout by Beach Body

Wooooahhh, has anyone seen this?

Here's the commercial that I saw today:
Part 1: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nmKQEVJdh5s
Part 2: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uTTeMsiTS2U

I think it's amazing that these people pushed themselves that hard. I thought *I* was working hard, but this is insane! (I suppose that's where they got the name) I can see how this would definitely get results, probably even if you don't work as hard as they do in the video.

The price is a bit high for all of the workouts, it's like $120, but the max interval training is an interesting concept.

Has anyone tried it? I own Sean's Hip Hop Abs, and that works!

If you're going to try this I would definitely suggest talking to your doctor first, the people that took the insanity challenge for the workout dvd were people that were already fit.

This is a workout I may consider buying when I get closer to goal to tone myself up when I get to goal weight.

Last edited by platformnine; 11-17-2009 at 02:53 PM.
platformnine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2009, 04:08 PM   #2  

I just bought this the other day. I got a deal on it on eBay. Only $76. There were a bunch of them up for auction so it's probably worth it for you to take a look.
I haven't received it yet, but it looks really intense. Hopefully it will be the last little push my body needs.
tiffany0809 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2009, 04:52 PM   #3  
Mary

S/C/G: 225/190/125

Height: 5'2" Age: 22

Good luck with it! And thanks for the eBay tip, if I decide to look for it I'll try there and Amazon

Let us know how you like it when it comes!
platformnine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2009, 09:15 PM   #4  
Health Rookie

S/C/G: 232/227/150

Height: 5'3"

I just received mine and I'm gonna start on Monday with my boyfriend. I'm sure I wont be able to keep up, but me trying to do it will be a huge work out lol.
Marti4484 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2009, 07:46 PM   #5  

S/C/G: 167/142/125

Height: 5'4"

Anyone having success with this program?? I see a couple of you just got the program, wondering if you've started it yet, and what you think....
rede is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2009, 03:49 PM   #6  
Caroline

Height: 5'0"

I've started incorporating some of these workouts in with P90X, so I'm not doing the program exactly, but I'm using it as extra cardio. The Plyo Cardio Circuit kicked my butt.

I'm in pretty good shape as far as cardio goes, and I've been lifting for awhile now, but by the end of the 40 minutes I was on my knees and pretty much just praying for it to be over. My calves are still really sore two days later. So I can't report results yet, but I definitely felt it.
thistoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2009, 04:23 PM   #7  
Stay true till the finish

S/C/G: HW/169 SW/157 CW/144.0 GW/129

Height: 5'4

I saw the infomercial at like 2 in the morning and couldn't turn it off lol. I have never been trapped in one before I am always like what crap that is. This has to work, obviously with how you utilize it but I was blown away. The only results I keep finding are the ones from the commercial and those don't seem good enough for me. I want to see "real" people ya know. I just may have to get this, how could it not work?!?! This is like Jillian Michaels on steroids!!!
jennsreadytolose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2010, 05:16 PM   #8  
Come on ONEderland!

S/C/G: 254/ticker/175

Height: 5'-7"

I just started the program at work. Did the fit test yesterday, and even that was tough. Today is the Plyo Cardio Circuit. Not sure what to expect, but I expect it to be tough.
uscarchie is offline   Reply With Quote