Old 11-16-2009, 08:52 AM   #1  
Less than 15 now!!

S/C/G: 220/*ticker*/145

Height: 5' 4"

Default 30 Somethings Daily Chat Monday 11/16

Good Morning, Chicks!

I hope you all had a nice weekend. Any Non-Scale Victories out there to report? I managed to get up and workout this morning for the 3rd Monday in a row!!

Think I'll make some chicken noodle soup today. It's a nice cold Nebraska day, supposed to snow later. Wonder how whole wheat flour will do for egg noodles?

Where is everyone on our Exercise Accountability Thread? I know there are more of you that are working out regularly - or trying to.
mortonpixie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2009, 10:35 AM   #2  

Height: 5'6"

Hey guys and girls...

I didn't do so well this weekend. The stress is finally getting to me I guess. I ended up going for Chinese with coworkers on Friday. I said I could by pass the rice but I didn't I dove right in with a spoon in each hand! Gah... I didn't stop eating until Saturday night, chips, cakes, candies, chinese leftovers, sonic ice cream.. oh my.. I was really bad. I decided that I just can't handle the low carb right now. This was my second attempt. I am back to weight watchers. (Gee whiz, I know.. I am the queen of diet switching! lol) I did very well yesterday, and doing great today. I did end up at the Chinese resturant again last night but only had wonton soup and rice and had the points for it. I didn't go over my points at all. In the past I would go over everyday then end up with no points before my weeklies reset and still eat over my points.

FIL is doing better. Still slightly confused but that's improving as well. Still can't walk, left leg is very weak, his arm he can use but he has trouble working his hand. I hope that get him into rehab soon. He's been in the hospital now for 17 days.

On a happier note I have all my Christmas decorations up and even got the tree up. I even wrapped a few presents this weekend and they are already under the tree. I love Christmas time.

Hope everyone has a good day!
squeak351 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2009, 01:33 PM   #3  
This means war...

S/C/G: 277/237/199

Height: 5'2"

Christmas time? LADY! Its not even thanksgiving yet! Geeeeze! LMAO!

I have been having the hardest time getting on this site, it has been driving me crazy. I had a horrible food weekend, but I did manage to go do cardio on friday night and saturday and lift weights both days also. So at least I did something.

Its snowing like crazy here. I hate snow. Its cold and wet and you have to shovel it. It makes driving impossible. And, it gets tracked into the house and all over the floors from kids and snowy boots and then I step in it when it melts and my socks get wet. BAH! I need to move somewhere tropical.
Mango30 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2009, 02:33 PM   #4  

S/C/G: 236.5 (pg)/209/150

Height: 5'9"

I walked the baby both days this weekend- and went out to dinner with the fam for my dad's b-day and did NOT binge!! YAY!!!!
fattybobatty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2009, 06:04 PM   #5  
Less than 15 now!!

S/C/G: 220/*ticker*/145

Height: 5' 4"

Squeak - glad FIL is doing better. That's been such a strain on your family. Pick up and dust off...you can start over any time.

Mango - you crack me up, girl! I can imagine living in Alaska you would either love or hate the snow. WTG on the cardio!!

Batty - good job NOT binging!! And exercise to boot - yay!!
mortonpixie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2009, 08:38 PM   #6  

S/C/G: 260/200/170

Height: 5'9"

Hi Ladies!
My weekend victory is since it was such a beautiful Sunday here in the NorthEast, I went to the park and did a PowerWalk/Jog intervals for 5 miles! I was so amazed that my endurance and legs were both stronger than they have been in a long time! I jogged farther than ever! Thank You Jillian!LOL!

My plan is to work out everyday till Thanksgiving and then get on the scale that morning.
Violin Jenn is offline   Reply With Quote