Old 10-28-2009, 12:11 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 219.5/208/163

Height: 5'6"

Default MRC Choclate Crispies

Has anyone tried the Chocolate Crispies HNS? The girl at my center reccomended them and oh boy are they good...that is until I looked at the box and saw one packet has twice as many calories and fat as a HNS cappachino and 12g of sugar! Can that be right? Now I am worried the one packet I ate as my creamy yesterday is going to totally blow my weigh in. I've only been doing this for a month so maybe I am too paranoid and not trusting the plan yet but I have been meticulous and only lose about 3lbs a week (which is much better than the direction I was going before the plan, mind you, but I had my sights set on the 5lbs/week).
WantItGone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2009, 12:18 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 182/164/140

Height: 5'8

My center told me that I can only have them 2x/week. I use them if I go to the movies or am totally starving...and then I try to eat half a pack in the am and half at night to savor the yumminess
gish24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2009, 12:44 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 219.5/208/163

Height: 5'6"

Thanks. I will only use them for movies, and maybe Halloween night when the kids are rummaging through the trick or treat loot. They are really good and will keep me away from the candy!
WantItGone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2009, 04:29 PM   #4  

Height: 5'6''

I LOVE those!! I can't wait to buy some. I use them like you said, for movies, for killer sweets cravings (though, i keep some sugar free candy around too...i know cheater, but i had maybe 2 a week and still lost consistantly, so whatever), and also I took them on the plane with me when I traveled. They were great on there. SO yummy! If you haven't had them...get them.
Hvnlymzic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2009, 09:24 PM   #5  

S/C/G: 249/216/150

Height: 5'2"

Haven't tried them yet - might have to just get some next time!
wchase is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2009, 02:58 PM   #6  

S/C/G: 197/175/150

Height: 5'5"

My center also said I can only have these 2x a week. But I was also told that you had to eat the pack at one sitting and within a 1/2 hour.
iluvindiana is offline   Reply With Quote