South Beach Diet Fat Chicks on the Beach!

Closed Thread

Old 11-04-2009, 05:33 AM   #1  
KO
In Pursuit of Divatude!

Default Wow it's Wednesday

Warm up The Coffee Ladies
It's a new day!
I've been up for about a half hour (before my alarm) To get to work early So I decided to dye my hair back to espresso on the double (It's been more like Decaf)
Have a Great Productive OP Day!
Kierie
Old 11-04-2009, 05:55 AM   #2  
Come on Spring!

S/C/G: 232/170/150

Height: 5'0" on a tall day

Good morning, KO, and thanks for the espresso! A giggle is a good way to start the day.

It's darned cold in this house this morning because a dumb two-legged creature did not close the door out to the deck properly. The furnace and my velour robe sure feel good on the outside and the coffee is warming me up internally. I wonder if they have electric robes - battery operated, of course.

Gym this morning, pet therapy at noon, a tea and bazaar at the nursing home this afternoon and then my Hort. Society meeting tonight. Somewhere in there I need to gather stuff for the sale on Saturday and take some "me" time. Oh well...it keeps me off the streets.

Have a great hump day!
Old 11-04-2009, 06:08 AM   #3  
Working on healthy

Height: 5'5.5

KO - so nice to see you this morning. It was nice to find an unexpected smile.

Ruth - Those dogs need to work on their door closing skills (but not their door opening!). Hope your busy day is enjoyable.

I'm tired and a bit sad this morning so not much to say right now. I'm sure I will be back this afternoon. It's a long slightly awkwardly scheduled day for me with my first "winter" CSA pickup in the middle.

Hope your hump day isn't too bumpy.
Old 11-04-2009, 06:16 AM   #4  

S/C/G: 186/147/135

Height: 5'1"

Mmmmmm, expresso. I'm hoping for an expresso machine for my birthday, or maybe Santa will leave one under the tree for me.

I hope your hair looks great, KO, and that you have a great day and not so busy day at work.

Ruth, it's a brisk 35* here right now. My geraniums and begonias have been struggling to hang on, but I don't think they'll survive much longer. Enjoy your busy day. The tea at the Hort Society sounds nice.

Today is my long day at work, and it will be even longer, as I'm staying later this evening. Oh, well, at least that will mean I'll have a short day on Friday.

Cyndi,

Last edited by cottagebythesea; 11-04-2009 at 06:18 AM.
Old 11-04-2009, 06:31 AM   #5  

The scales are heading in the right direction so I'm really pleased about that. I've been retaining loads of water, well, I hope it's just water, after a decadent birthday week for my little boy.

Today is looking like housework upon housework with a bit of shopping as I need to do some baking for my BIL and a school coffee morning. No tasting for me!!

KO, kudos to you for getting up early! I could cheerfully go back to bed for many, many hours.

Ruth, sounds like you've got a busy day too! Hope you have fun

Cyndi, I hope you feel better later on

Cottagebythesea, that's a positive way of looking at it! I used to love half-days on Friday. A great way to sneak in some "me" time, too.
Old 11-04-2009, 07:26 AM   #6  

S/C/G: 144/131/128

Height: 5' 4"

Good morning chicks!

Quick check in --

Pup is doing great. Somehow, we can't seem to stick with a name...she answers to Myrtle, but it doesn't seem to fit.

We leave after my work for NC. The mother in law has surgery today (colostomy reversal) and we're moving some of our stuff up here that we didn't have room for before. I'm dreading the trip...with a 4 and 6 year old!

My eating has been okay. I know it'll be horrid while we're down there, since there is NO good fried seafood up here, nor Mexican!! I'm hoping to have both!! I'm considering a phase I when we get back, or at least 1.5. The pup has been great for me, I figure I've already walked 14 miles since Friday!! I walk even when I don't want to, since she's in a crate a lot due to her age and not quite potty trained yet.

Have a great one ladies! I'll check in next week!
Old 11-04-2009, 07:29 AM   #7  

S/C/G: 241/232/165

Height: 5.7

mornin'!

KO-thx for the hair-reminder! i'm due for an espresso refresher meself

ruth- electric slankets!! heaven

cyndi-hope u shake those hump day blues...stoopid gray skies!

cottage-hope u get that espresso maker..i don't know how i'd survive w/o mine

shimmy-don't forget to crank up those houseworkin' grooves.

me- procrastinating&posting and anxious about meeting up with my advisor...which doesn't motivate me to finish any of my writing.*sigh*
still-almost friday! yay!
Old 11-04-2009, 07:31 AM   #8  

S/C/G: 265/see ticker/175

Height: 5'5"

Well its another Wednesday. I'm just not feeling motivated to do anything today. I don't wnat to go to work I just want to sit at home. My hunny had to go back to work today so he was crabby last night. All that did was annoy me so I'm not talking to him right now. It won't last though, because even though he knew I was irritated, before he left this morning he woke me to kiss me goodbye. He's not gone for good, just back to the normal work schedule and coming home every night. So I should be happy about that.

My day looks crazy and I'm trying to decide what I need to pack for lunch becuase I doubt I'll get a lunch break today. I have to sub in a HS math class today...I'll let you know how that goes. I don't forsee a walk at work today so I'm going to have to do it when I get home. Which is fine, I just hate walking alone.

I hope all of you have a great day and I'll pop in after work (can't do it at work, the site is blocked) and let yall know how things are going. BYE!!
Old 11-04-2009, 07:42 AM   #9  
KO
In Pursuit of Divatude!

Psst I'm not really Here!
Ruth I don't think you're busy enough! you really need to get involved
However I'm with Cyn The doggage needs to start closign doors and shutting off lights
Cyn all I can do!
Cottage I hope you get your espresso maker I'm asking Santa for a Keurig!!
Shim yay on the scale going down I'm sure it's water
Twynn I noticed that about PA however the Pierogies make up for it (not that I eat them ) Prayers for yoru MIL!
Janda I resemble that remark
Silly
this is my Thursday b/c Friday we're winging off to detroit for a wedding trying to get everythign done!
Old 11-04-2009, 08:18 AM   #10  
GlenwoodHotSprings

S/C/G: 275/179/179

Height: 5'5"

Hi Everyone

I've been working on a Pet Ownership Policy this morning and have finally got some documents sent off to my advisors for modification.
Yesterday was pretty crummy and I am resolved that today be better. I have to go to work this morning and will check in later.
Old 11-04-2009, 08:19 AM   #11  

Height: 5' 7"

Good morning,

KO- Hope the expresso turned out well!

Ruth- Another busy day for you, I wish they had battery operated robes.

Cyndi-

Cottage- Hopefully it will not be too late of a day for you.

Shimmy- Glad the scales are moving in the right direction for you.

Tywnn- Have a good trip you MIL will be in my prayers.

Jandaman- Get to writing Hope you find your motivation

Sillyfluff- I am trying to find my motivation as well.

Today hopefully work will not be so busy. Then tonite is DD2 dance and then have to DS to eye doctor. We are leaving Friday after school for Branson for the weekend, really looking forward to that.

Have a great day everyone

ETA- Debbie we were posting at same time- hope today is a better day for you.

Last edited by Pearlrose; 11-04-2009 at 08:20 AM.
Old 11-04-2009, 11:23 AM   #12  
sophie

Height: 5'4"

Hope everyones' day improves. I have a cold so am taking it easy.
Hugs to all
take care
Sophie
Old 11-04-2009, 12:09 PM   #13  
Becoming.

S/C/G: 282/266.1/165

Height: 5'3

Mornin ladies...

the sugar cravings hit hard the past 2 days thanks to my off -plan weekend but I plowed through. Those kit kats were callin my name but I did not buy them. Oh that half price halloween candy.. LOL

My kitty has been sick... she has colitis. I just spoke with the vet and she will have a liquid steroid to put in her food for the next 10 days or so. I hope it works. I hate seeing my baby girl not healthy. Friday night she had blood in the stool (which apparently is normal for colitis) and I totally freaked out not knowing. It has cleared up now so I hope the steroids will take care of the rest. Please keep her in your thoughts.

My sweetie should be in town from Denver sometime in the next few days. I'm excited for that! We are looking forward to a good time and an official committment to be together. Up til now we haven't been official. We split up in January and have been talking since... it has been nearly a year and we feel confident that it is time to make it official.

Thank you for being a good support network here every day. It really does help to keep a girl on plan when things around ya are fallin to pieces and you really really wanna just say screw it! lol

Have a beautiful day!
Old 11-04-2009, 03:31 PM   #14  
OnAMission...

S/C/G: 200/170/135

Height: 5'7.5

Hope everyone has a good wednesday....I started my pre-atkins two week diet on monday to sort of jump-start the weight loss... so far so good....a loss of two pounds...but I'm already jonesing for food!! Will not give in of course because I'm doing this two week pre-atkins challenge with my brother and I can't let them take the cake of course!!!

gothik- I bet you are so excited for your honey to be coming down soon!!! That is always extra motivation for me....right now my motivation is our trip to Boston Next month... Anyone think it will be cold??? ; ) ha!

Last edited by JLN555; 11-04-2009 at 03:33 PM.
Old 11-04-2009, 03:34 PM   #15  
KO
In Pursuit of Divatude!

Gothik Poor Kitty! :bravo on the Kit Kats
Every weekend this month we're having food related events
So My plan is to Plan ahead! small plates Journaling and some good old COntrol!
I can be in a room with Cake (even if I make it) and not have a wedge a micro slice maybe we'll see!
I'm enjoyign the 130s and I intend to stay here or go lower!
Closed Thread