Happy Scale Victory: NOT OBESE ANYMORE!

You're on Page 2 of 2
Go to
  • That is aweesome! Congratulations.
  • Congrats!!! THat is awesome!!
  • HOORAY
    FOR
    HEATHER!

• Heather - I know how wonderful you feel. That was a goal of mine as well. I never liked referring to myself as 'obese' and mostly just refused to do so. Now, I am happy to say that I was once OBESE. It is easier to talk about once you are out of that range.

It is great that you have set a new goal and are already looking for the one after that. I kinda didn't prepare myself for a goal after reaching a healthy weight, and it took me a while to work out that I just wanted to help others do this as well. That isn't really a specific goal, but it will do for the moment. Oh, and of course I have the goal of maintaining this healthy weight for the rest of my life.

Congratulations!!!!!!!!! I know how long you have been waiting for this moment.

Zelma
  • Heather - that is such wonderful news I have always hated the word obese. I hate the words morbidly obese even more! Well done on getting well away from those horrid words, I am sure you will never fall in the obese category ever again!!

Big Hugs,

Ammi
  • I'm hap-hap-happy for you! I will be celebrating when I enter into the 200's, that will be numbers I haven't seen for a long while.
  • hi heather
    congrats goes out to you!!!! I am so very happy You worked so very hard for it and its wonderful to see all that hard work paying off!!!

Brenda