Closed Thread

Old 09-19-2006, 08:11 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 300+/275/150

Height: 5'8"

Default 300+ & Ready to Try Again #1011

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We are a group of individuals who weigh or have weighed 300+, or near there. This group was formed to provide a place for others like us to find support and hope. We are aware of the distinct problems that come with weighing over 300 lbs.

We want to invite everyone to join us in our journey.
We share laughter and tears.
We share what works for us and what doesn't.
We often use a "Topic of the Day" for discussion.

Motivational Monday
Tuesday Tips
Wednesday Wish List .. and What you are doing to obtain it.
Thankful Thursday
FUN Friday ... don't wait until you lose your weight.
Sit-up Saturdays - any physical activity
Share your Success Sunday

These are not required topics ...just ideas to share. We often find them very helpful. We also share heartaches and fears ... joys and celebrations.

We have several extra threads going on simutaneously such as Monthly Challenges, Weekly Weigh-ins, Recipes, Bios, and more. Please feel free to check them all out.

We have found this thread to be more than just a support group...
we have found it to become a home. We invite you to join us.

WELCOME!

I know you'll all agree that we are really thankful for the free services here at 3FC. The sisters offer all of this support and information with no charges to us. There are a couple of ways though that we can help out.

If you are thinking about buying anything at Amazon, why not help out 3FC at the same time? You can do this by clicking on the button for the Amazon "store" in the upper right hand corner of the screen on the PURPLE tool bar. A portion of your purchase price will be given to 3FC by Amazon. It doesn't increase your price at all, but it does help out 3FC. You can use any of the Amazon.com links that you see on the site in order to help contribute to the site.

Also, BTW, in case you didn't know it, you can view the message boards "ad free" for a minimal charge. I think it's like $15 for 6 months. A very small investment to be rid of the annoying ads and make your pages load quicker.

There have been some concerns expressed by the powers that be about copyright infringement. So please, if you are directly quoting someone else or printing an article in whole or in part, please give credit where credit is due!!!!
Old 09-19-2006, 08:18 AM   #2  

Yippee, after being here some time I FINALLY OPENED A NEW THREAD, sad, I know, but small things make me feel good !lol
I have walked again today, have to as Aiden is too young to walk to nursery (kintergarden)!!! So now I HAVE to walk for 70+mins each weekday, now tomorrow, after I've caught up on housework I intend to do Salsacise too! I had a bad night last night, even though I was tired, totally worn out in fact, I couldn't sleep until after midnight, as hubby gets up at 4.40 am I felt really shattered before I did anything. I will go back to do replies in a mo.
xxxsharon
Old 09-19-2006, 09:01 AM   #3  
Eating for two!

S/C/G: 324 highest known/on hold/150

Height: 5' 5"

Sharon--hehe, congrats on starting the new thread

Xena--glad your pup seems to be in better spirits...I always feel so helpless when pets aren't feeling well. It's not like you can just offer them an Advil or a Pepto

newsnerd--congrats on the NSV! I'm the same way...when I'd lost 40 pounds last year, I didn't notice a difference, and I was still wearing the same size clothes, so I figured I just wasn't shrinking very quickly, but when other people notice and comment, it can really make my day!

wyllenn--I think that may be part of it, that here I've already lost some weight, and yet NOW I'm realizing how fat I am? Good lord, what did I really look like BEFORE I started trying to lose weight?! I think these head games are the absolute worst part of it all...

Luan--congrats on the bike ride! Conquering something you know you would have given up at in the past is so empowering.

Katt--I hope you get to feeling better soon. I can't picture you any way other than that warm smiling photo in your avatar!

Valerie--ha, you made me laugh about being good at going down stairs I blew those stupid stairs outta the water with the amount of exercise I did yesterday!

Brenda and Idril--it's so good to know others understand what I'm going through (even though it's a crappy feeling, so I wish none of us had to experience it!)

Ammi--Thank you for the encouragement I guess it's just frustrating...it's like, I ALREADY knew I was fat and have already been trying to lose weight, so why did I need to see myself like that yesterday? I've been avoiding mirrors today...

Nancy--I think sleep did help me. I napped on the couch in the evening and still slept a good 6 hours in bed I definitely feel ya on the wanting to cry for seemingly no reason, too. I've so been there, done that, and as much as I hate it, I'd rather do a little crying than a lot of chocolate-eating

VioletSwerve--sorry I was a bit down and didn't get a chance to say WELCOME BACK! Oh, and I totally agree that customer service positions can bite the big one. I have worked retail, movie theater, restaurants (serving and hostessing), self-storage...customers of any kind can be so RUDE, even when you ARE a people-person!

Melissa--glad you're starting to feel better!

Kim--good for you for imposing some accountability on yourself! I need to do the same...I post my menus online here (in the daily Planning threads in the Support section), but I also need to head back to my TOPS meetings for some in-person accountability.

toofatforu--it was quiet during the day yesterday, wasn't it? But it sure picked up last night!

Alright, I'm feeling a little better today. I gained quite a bit over the weekend. I weighed in at 281 on Friday morning, and yesterday morning, it said 287.5 Of course, a bunch of that is water retention and blah blah blah, as I'm down to 286 this morning, but it's still frustrating how quickly I can gain yet how slowly I can lose.

I'm following my pre-set menus, but I worry that I'm eating too few calories. I still log my foods into Fitday, and when I'm on my menus, I probably only average 1000 calories a day. Of course, It's probably more like 3000-4000 calories on the days I'm off my menus (which is for 3 days after every 11 days on menus). I don't typically feel hungry at all, but I know that even if I do some calorie cycling, my calories should be in a narrower range than that.

I think I pushed myself a little too much with the walking yesterday. I went from my usual 3/4 mile to walking 3 miles yesterday (on uneven sidewalks, including some small hills). I drank about a liter of water when I got back and was sweating like crazy (obviously--I had walked for an hour in near-90-degree sunny weather). But then, for the rest of the night, I kept wavering from sweaty and hot to goosebumps and freezing, I had a HORRIBLE headache, and my stomach felt a little queasy. I had a good dinner (sandwich of lean meats, thin-sliced cheese, lettuce, ff mayo, and spicy honey mustard on 100% whole-wheat bread) thinking that would help me feel better since I hadn't eaten anything since lunch (around noon, then the walk from 3:45-4:45, then dinner at almost 6), but that didn't help. I took a nap, which usually cures the headache, but it was still quite excrutiating when I woke up. I'll just walk my 1 lap today and see how I feel for walking tomorrow.
Old 09-19-2006, 09:08 AM   #4  

DOH!! Ammi saved my butt, forgot to put a STOP on #1010
Jilly, I often feel like that, it's like suddenly you see how you really are, mine is mostly when I'm going out somewhere & check my clothes & make-up, it's enough to make me want to stay in !!!!! Photos are pretty bad too, the ones of me riding made me want to cry, at the time I felt quite slim, sob..... Still we're here & losing weight so the only way is down-on the scales.xxxx
Nancy, sorry you are feeling so emotional, in a few days you will be over the pms.xxxxx
Ammi, foot massage, you lucky thing, when Steve massages me his hands always 'wander' and I don't get more than a couple of minutes before he wants 'you know what' lolxxxx
Chrissy, jealous of me? Thanks anyway. BTY what is a 'booty call'? I saw you said a guy fancied you but it was only a 'booty call' does it mean a one night stand? Sorry being a Brit AND being over 30 (11 years, lol) I am TOTALLY ignorant of a lot of new words. Snow????? I still find it hard to believe that some of you are having 80+ and others have snow, the UK is so small!xxxx
Valerie, BAD DOG, poor you, at least they weren't expensive boots !xxxx
Katt, I went on some depression meds a couple of months ago, I never realised how bad I felt until they kicked in. I hate taking meds but it might be worth a try, just to see how you feel, as Valerie says it can be a chemical imbalance rather than a specific reason for it.xxxxx
Newsnerd I'm so glad your car wasn't expensive I hope your truck is equally cheap to repair too. Great that people are noticing your weight loss.xxxx
Well I have to go & clean the big bathroom, so bye bye
xxsharon

Last edited by voodoo1; 09-19-2006 at 09:16 AM.
Old 09-19-2006, 09:25 AM   #5  

good morning everyone hope everybody is doing well. got half my exercise in plus a few extra steps in feeding my wild deer and hummingbirds and squirrels! .
Old 09-19-2006, 10:49 AM   #6  

AMMI so sorry i was bad i stepped on the scales but hey i lost again for a grand total of 40 pounds!!!
Old 09-19-2006, 10:54 AM   #7  
Nancy

S/C/G: 353/T/168

Height: 5'3"

Ammi – Foot massages from your hubby? Now that is a fabulous reward!

Katt
– For some people medication is just the thing, but for others it can have weird effects. I do think it is somewhat odd that your doctor gave you a prescription without you asking about it. You could always try it for a little. Also, there doesn’t have to be a cause for depression – it can just be a chemical imbalance.

Luan – That is an awesome NSV. Biking or walking against the wind can be so tough!

Brenda – I really like the JMS yoga dvd too. Do you have an exercise ball? I use mine in certain parts when I just can’t put any more pressure on my wrists. It also definitely gets easier. I know what you mean about being too relaxed. In fact I wish they had a “we are finished now” or something because after you do the meditation the dvd just loops back into the main menu. Luckily the music is slightly different which usually clues me in, but otherwise I could just lay there for a long time!

Newsnerd – That is great that your car repairs won’t be too much. Also, what a great NSV! It is so nice when people notice and say nice things.

Xena – So sorry to hear that your puppy was sick! Maybe he ate something strange while you weren’t looking. I am glad to hear he is seeming all better.

Annie – It sounds like you are settling into your new space. I hope the carpet isn’t too expensive.

Sharon
– That is a lot of walking! But it should definitely help to get your exercise in – you probably won’t even need the Salsacise.

Patti - Congratulations on hitting the 40 pound mark!

Well, even though I had originally planned to go home and curl up with a book, I ended up having a bit of an adventure! Well, ok, maybe adventure is the wrong word, but it was definitely the opposite of a quiet night in. First, I ended up deciding to go to the gym anyway. I decided I didn’t have to hit is really hard, but that I would feel better than not having gone at all. So on my way out the door, one of the women I talk to a lot there came back in saying her car wouldn’t start. So I went out to help her try and get it jumped. Something seemed really wrong with her car because it took forever to actually crank up. This was especially distressing to her because it is a brand new car – she just bought it in May. The other guy who was helping us thought it was a good idea to turn it off to see what the problem was (so she didn’t get stranded on her way home) and after turning it off it wouldn’t start again.

Like any thing like this, what could go wrong did go wrong including not being able to open the trunk with no power so she had to crawl over the seats (and she is also a larger woman – not easy!), neither of her towing clubs agreeing to pay the full cost to tow it to a place near her home, the towing people saying they would charge $100 extra because her car was in a covered garage, etc. After trying for a LONG time to jump the car for a second time we finally gave up. Weirdly a few minutes later she heard her cd player clicking and tried again and it worked. So now we were able to get the car out of the garage, but by the time she called the towing people back they said they couldn’t tow it to the dealer because they weren’t open anymore. So, since her car was running at this point I agreed to follow her to the dealer and then take her home. This was way out of my way, but I figured it would be what I would hope someone else would do for me and I had nowhere I needed to be. So I finally got home at a little after midnight. It was quite a night!

The funny thing is that it really changed my mood. I felt totally calm and collected through the whole thing. No aggravation, not annoyance – I was just glad to be able to help. This morning the mood has stayed with me and I feel more positive than I have in a while. Pretty cool.
Old 09-19-2006, 11:16 AM   #8  
aka Valerie

S/C/G: 350/345/195

Well, JILL, Bravo on the walking! You know what they say – “hair o’ the dog that bit ya!” Best thing for muscle stiffness is a little more exercise.

I have more replies to Dogpal and Katt & y’all, but Bill just said he’s ready to go to breakfast. Being away from the house is the best way to get a call for a good load.

Later ladies…
Old 09-19-2006, 11:19 AM   #9  

thanks Nancy.. that story reminds of the movis Christine about that haunted car lol
Old 09-19-2006, 11:21 AM   #10  

S/C/G: 329/tracker/168

Height: 5'6"

Hello All,

Just finished my second lot of exercising for today, and thought I would catch up here as I am cooling down

I was telling Sharon earlier about the WW spaghetti I had for my lunch today. It was horrendous. I love salt, but that stuff tasted like they had dropped the pot of salt into it. Gross Sharon doesn't like salt, and she has had the spaghetti before and didn't notice any problem with the amount in it. So we are thinking, and I am hoping that it was just a bad batch of the stuff. I have another can in the cupboard. One day I might be brave enough to try it

Chrissy - on the 4 lbs lost, that's fabulous news.

Thanks for your comments on my weight loss, I never thought I would be an inspiration to anybody, but the more I hear it here, the more pleased I am that I am helping others to realise that losing this kind of weight is very possible. You are doing fantastically yourself, 40 lbs is brilliant

Brenda - well nobody would guess how excited you are about hubby going for the snip would they Seriously, it's great news that there was no fight needed and that hubby will soon be getting his appointment Not long now and no more B/C pill for you

You are going to have to catch me up now then Brenda, I have Sharon who has to keep losing so that I can constantly try to catch her up, and now I want you to catch me up. What a great way to stay motivated

Valerie - glad I hit your funny bone I remember once I had to put a STOP post 3 different times. I decided to be lazy last time hence the 'scroll up'

Any more news on the job interview, I am keeping my for you!!

Woops, naughty Simon eating your boots, and I bet his face was a picture of innocence when you found what he had done

Katt - did the doctor say what kind of depression you have? Lilion mentioned in her post that it could be a chemical imbalance. That's the kind of depression I have. The meds I was on to begin with it turns out were more of a hinderence than a help. I felt tired all the time, and still weepy, and add to that the normal hassles with the kids and I soon had to start seeing a counsellor because my doc thought perhaps it was normal depression, not just the chemical kind. BUT a change of meds proved her wrong, it is just a chemical depression because now I am on the right tablets I feel great and don't need to see my counsellor anymore In my opinion you should try the Prozac for a few months, give it chance to work, and see how you feel after that. I know nobody wants to be reliant on pills, but if they do you good then that's the important thing. It's much easier to diet and exercise when you don't suffer the symptoms of depression

Luan - the top only cost me $5 in a sale, it would cost more than that to have it taken in, so it's not worth it. I can't sew to save my life, I can hem and do buttons and that's about it. Daren said I should learn how to take things in as I will have a lot of that to do as the lbs come off. BUT I say if I am working hard and losing all the weight then I deserve some new clothes when finances permit

Good for you for riding your bike even in the wind, you could have given up and walked, but you didn't, and I bet you worked off some extra cals for your perseverence

Kenya - wow Friday isn't far away now, 3 more days from when I type this. So what exactly will you be doing that will keep you from taking photos when he gets home Oh unpacking, I see, LOL

Misti - wow another gorgeous photo!! That hair style really really suits you! Glad your allergies are letting up a bit now.

Heather - par for the course, I wish it could be I still really really dread getting on the scales every Monday. I am positive I will see a gain, or no loss. I have been on so many diets in the past, WW ones at that, where I have had many weeks of no loss, or a gain when it wasn't deserved. I don't know what I am doing differently this time, but I am still never confident about what the scales will say. Maybe one day I will be

I hope you aren't sore again tomorrow like you were when you went to Yoga first

Newsnerd - what a relief for you that your car can be fixed for just $40. When are you going to get it done? I hope you have news just as good about the truck

Xena - sorry to hear your doggy was so unwell. What a clever boy though waking you to let you know that he had to be let out. It could have been a horrible mess facing you when you got up this morning otherwise!!! Glad he is much better today, though sorry you were too tired to bother with your walk etc. Like you said, tomorrow is another day

I'm a WW rock star, I like the sound of that

Annie - yay you are getting to put all your knick knacks out, FINALLY I bet you are loving every minute of it!! Do you collect anything in particular as a knick knack. I know Katt collects Tatty Teddies, amongst other things, and I have a collection of Piggins, so I wonder what you have?

All that unpacking and you still have time to blow up those balloons ready for me, what a friend

Sharon - yay you started a new thread, now you can do it lots more

too funny about Steve and his foot rubs. Daren can be like that, but when it's my reward for weight loss, it's a very serious business. I lie on the bed with my feet hanging over the side, and then he sits on a stool and I get half an hour of foot massage only

Jill - sorry you got such a bad headache after your walk, sounds like you got a touch of sun stroke. Did you have a hat on? It's a good investment for walking when the sun is out!

As for your 'fat' moment yesterday, I forgot to mention that the more weight I lose the fatter I feel. I think well I've lost 75 lbs and am still in size 28 trousers (pants), what's with that. And of course I do feel better, so I look in the mirror some days thinking I will see a reflection to match how good I feel in myself, but there's still this big fat thing staring back at me. But, I will persevere, one day I will see the reflection I want, and you will, we all will

Patti - Ok I will forgive you for getting on the scales, especially as you saw another 1 lb loss You are really on a roll now, and I am sooooo happy for you that those scales are going DOWN

I would love to live where you do. It must be so wonderful seeing humming birds, deer and squirrels AND being able to feed them. You will have to take some photos so I can see them

Nancy - I got the idea of a foot rub from Annie, she told me that her hubby was going to give her a foot rub because she had lost 24 lbs. I hadn't lost that much at the time, so Daren told me that when I did I would get a foot rub. So now I have had 3 foot rubs, and by the time I have my next one I will be nearly at 100 lbs lost, unbelievable. He better give me an hour long rub for that achievement LOL.

You sure did have a bit of an adventure didn't you. I bet your friend was none too happy about her new car not working. It sucks too doesn't it that when one thing stops, everything does, including even opening up the trunk. Poor woman having to clamber over the seats!! You were really lovely driving her back from the dealers once she did get the thing working. I am sure she really appreciated your help. It seems it helped you too, being in a positive mood and feeling good. Let's hope the feeling lasts

Ok I am going to go now and see who is about for a chat, bye for now,

Hugs,

Ammi
Old 09-19-2006, 11:47 AM   #11  

Good morning.

I did really well yesterday until last night. Fortunately my binge consisted of some sliced turkey and pickles, so it could have been so much worse.

I'm having problems with my knees. I know it's from all this weight.

I was thinking about the vicious circle I'm in right now. I weigh too much, which causes physical aliments, which prevent me from exercising, which prevents me from losing weight, which takes me right back to weighing too much.

I am extremely sensitive to chlorine, or I would join some type of aqua-aerobics.

I got on the scale this morning and I'm not losing, although I've been eating much healthier.

I'm in one of those "it's hopeless" moods, but I will NOT eat my way out of it.

How did you all start exercising? I can barely walk with this weight.

Any tips would be really appreciated.

Thanks, Christine
Old 09-19-2006, 11:58 AM   #12  

Talking

Ahoy Mateys!
Did you know it's Talk Like a Pirate Day? Arrr! http://www.talklikeapirate.com/piratehome.html

I don't have much to report today, other than the fact that I did make it all day with low points. I'm allowed 28 and I ended the day with 21. Gotta love all those veggies, they have no points and fill you up. I made my skillet zucchini for dinner last night and think it's about a 2 for a big portion.

Jilly - I'm sorry you were feeling so down on yourself – even though it appears something good came of it in the form of your commitment to weight loss. But you ARE just as funny and worthwhile as you ever thought you were! Don't you forget that! It does sound like you overdid yesterday! Take it easy today and make sure you get plenty of fluids – but don't neglect your walk or you'll be SORE tomorrow!

Ammi – I smile every time I look at your slider! You were the lady who said you always stalled and regained at 35 lbs. And here you are losing hand over fist! Good for you!

I just KNOW I had other things to say when I started this post…but they are all gone now! So I'll just say to all you losers and to all with struggles! Until later, me hearties! Arrr!
Old 09-19-2006, 12:22 PM   #13  

Ammi i will send you some pics when i figure out how to!
4me i had to start out on my treadmill very very slow i think i first started out at one minute , then increased to 3 then 5 til i actually worked up to an hour. i had to cut back to 30 minutes twice a day though due to foot pain but i beleive i lose better this way .. 3o minutes in morning and 30 minutes at noon.
Old 09-19-2006, 03:16 PM   #14  
aka Valerie

S/C/G: 350/345/195

NANCY, I'm glad you were able to help that woman! Isn't it funny that we are so hard on ourselves for every little thing, but we have no problem helping a stranger? Maybe sometimes we should take that same attitude towards ourselves, to help ourselves without blaming at the same time. Whuddya think, JILL?

SHARON - WOW! 70 minutes a day, 5 days a week, for 4 weeks = 1400 minutes of exercise a month!!! You're going to be a hard one to keep up with!! Great job on the new thread, by the way.

AHOY, LILION! Zucchini sounds like a wonderful idea... Do pirates eat zucchini??
DOGPAL... I know I had something to respond to from the last thread, Annie, but dog-goned if I can remember now. Oh yeah, for staying on track with the Curves AND WW points! You are, brilliantly, back on track. If you strayed during the move, that first couple days OP can be really hard, and fitting workouts in when you're trying to get settled in is probably tough, too.

BRENDA, CONGRATULATIONS on fixing your man! More of us should probably do it - HA! Actually I understand about the BC pills. They made me sick even at the lowest dosages. I can take a whole handful of vitamins or whatever at a time, but even the sight of that time BC pill made me naucous. I understand they don't do anything to help weight loss, either.

KENYA, I'm looking forward to your next set of pictures when ever, you know, you & your DH come up for air.

HEATHER, Silly Scale indeed! It's just having a bad day and taking it out on you. Never mind!

XENA, I'm SO glad your baby is feeling better. My live-in friend Barb has, or did have, 2 dogs. Since Saturday her crippled old sheltie has disappeared. I'm pretty sure she had her put down, but I'm scared to even bring it up because I know how much she loved that old dog. I know she'll just break down if I tell her how sorry I am, but I don't want her to think I haven't even missed the old girl. It doesn't help that I feel partly responsible for her making that decision. The dog couldn't get in and out of the house easily, and I'd been leaving her out all day since the weather has been so nice and she'd been stinking up the house. She's been gone since Saturday and the house already smells LOTS better, but I hate that my friend's heart is so hurt.

4ME- CHRISTINE - You hang in there! Keep doing what you're doing. You're right - turkey and pickles really don't constitute a binge. An excellent choice, and if (like me) you like those sweet gerkin pickles, they sell them "no sugar added" now, which pretty much makes them a free food. Muscle mass changes, fluid fluctuates dramatically, there are lots of variables, but you KNOW when you're doing it right, and you'll be logging lotsa pounds off if you keep up the good work! Stick with it, Christine! One day you'll have the newbies saying "Look at that Christine - she's sssssssmokin'!!!"

AMMI, No more word on the job thing since he called back yesterday to see if I'd take a 3-day a week, 5 hour a day position with a CPA firm (Certified Public Accountant.) I said yes, cuz CPA would look good on a resume, it would get me back in the field and sharpened up some, and it would leave my exercise schedule alone. I can get a 3rd shift job for $$ for a while. *** Bluck! That 'sketti sounds icky. I'm having trouble finding any more of the low carb pasta that my little local grocery used to carry. It went out of business last December & I haven't found the stuff anywhere else.

KATT, Thanks for accepting what I said in the spirit I intended. You're a sweetheart! My sis said it takes a few weeks when they change her meds to totally adjust to them in her case. As for focusing on the lifestyle & diet change, yeah, I get so in to shopping and cooking and reading when I'm on track - it's actually exciting!

Most (all?) of you who have lost considerable amounts of weight and gotten into the 'normal' range have talked about how you can't get used to how your new body feels or looks. I read several times that you still think of yourselves as overweight in some part of your brain. I've also read that this is very normal, and that those of us who've been overweight all our lives have trouble adjusting or at least getting used to our new selves, and I'm sure that that will apply to me too. But much of the time now I can't get used to how heavy I still am. I was raised doing farm work and have always been overweight, but also physically strong and athletic. I used to run beside the hay wagon out in the field, picking up 60-100 pound hay bales & throwing them up on the moving wagon as I went, and I could do that all day. In 8th grade there was a mile long run, and I came in first - even ahead of a girl who competed at regional gymnastics (eat my dust, Jeannie!)

But on Saturday I went to help a friend put up some fence and I couldn't believe what a wreck I was. All I ended up doing was carrying a few old boards either up the hill to the barn or down the hill to the burn pile, and I NEVER remember that little grade being so steep or so long! And this is after I've lost 50+ pounds and done this much to improve my fitness (although in my defense, I did do the walk-a-thon and a brief workout earlier that day.) I still see myself as that strong young girl much of the time, and still expect to be able to do so much more when I'm back in that familiar environment. It still amazes me that my hair is turning grey (note to self: time for more dye!) and my face is starting to hang like my mother's and grandmother's - I'm SURE I never USED to look like them, no matter what anybody else ever said!

Anyway, part of me has just never ever gotten used to being fat. So the change to being the other way around will be interesting. I supposed we really can't imagine it until we get there... So I better get on down that road!
Old 09-19-2006, 03:47 PM   #15  

Hi Ladies...Feeling "inbetween" with my cold...yeah, I still have it. But that's not my only issue...I'm having a HUGE issue with my guy right now. Honestly, if I wasn't in a different city as my family (where I'd go back to) I'd be leaving him. So...it might come down to that. Some things you just can't overlook time and time again and it just gets to that point. I'm so confused. But, I hope everyone is doing good.
Stay OP chickies!

Melissa
Closed Thread