3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   300+ Club (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/300-club-124/)
-   -   Introducing myself (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/300-club/90610-introducing-myself.html)

TxTilly 08-02-2006 12:09 AM

Introducing myself

Hi all! I'm ready to try anything and am reaching out for support. Just want to introduce myself to the group and hope to connect with some of you to help me on my journey. And maybe I will get the chance to help someone else, too. I'm exploring the site and really like what I see so far and decided to join. I will post a bio and hope to get pictures to share soon. I appreciate you all being here!

Vilandra485 08-02-2006 12:20 AM

:welcome: TxTilly!! Glad to have you here - there's a great bunch of ladies here, I'm sure you'll love it. Tons of support and friendly chat going on. :) Feel free to jump on the numbered thread with us! (Eg. 300+ And Ready To Try Again #967) :) Good luck with your journey!

Melissa

Misti in Seattle 08-02-2006 12:36 AM

Hi Tilly, and welcome! So glad to have you here with us... this is the most SUPER bunch here!!

NotTheCheat 08-02-2006 10:15 AM

Tilly - Welcome to 3FC! This is a great place for support. I don't think I would have made it so far without this place, and I still have a long way to go!

Mrs.Kandi 08-02-2006 10:46 AM

Hiya Tilly :) I just joined this group yesterday myself. Hope to get to know ya better. Good luck with your weight loss, its hard at first and thats when we need the most support :)

nicole79 08-02-2006 01:50 PM

:wel3fc: everyone here has been great at answering questions and just giving support. good luck on your journey!!:D :D

Abbeycat36 08-02-2006 09:52 PM

Hi Txtilly!
Nice to see you here and welcome aboard :hug:

AmmiUK 08-03-2006 04:39 PM

Hi Tilly and :welcome: I have to say that this is the best support group I have ever been a part of. I know my diet wouldn't be going as well as it is if it wasn't for all the encouragement, support and friendship I have found here. I hope you will find it equally as wonderful and helpful here, and I look forward to cheering you on as your weight comes off.

Hugs,

Ammi :dizzy:

TxTilly 08-04-2006 11:13 PM

Thanks everybody for the nice welcome! I really feel at home! I have started keeping a journal and everything and am really encouraged by all of you guys. I'm gonna be here awhile and that's ok. I hope you guys can put up with this newbie!

rkrs6673 08-05-2006 09:06 AM

Hello Tilly...this is a really great place for support and motivation. welcome!

angiepants78 08-06-2006 09:12 AM

Hey looks like we have the same goal for now. Are you on any type of program? Are you working out? I'm just trying to eat right and be active everyday. You can message me anytime. Good luck!!!:hug:

Misti in Seattle 08-06-2006 09:21 AM

And welcome to you too, Kandi!!

TxTilly 08-13-2006 10:41 AM

Hi!

Quote:

Originally Posted by angiepants78 (Post 1360536)
Hey looks like we have the same goal for now. Are you on any type of program? Are you working out? I'm just trying to eat right and be active everyday. You can message me anytime. Good luck!!!:hug:

Good to hear from you! Yes, I am doing "South Beach" and I really like it. It's not a "diet" as far as I'm concerned but just a way to eat healthy. It's something I can live with. I've tried everything, it seems! So, yeah I guess you can say I'm trying to eat right too. No sugar and stuff like that. My problem so far has been getting exercise. I want to but it's so hard now that I'm so big. I hope that by losing some I will be able to move better and not be so tired.;)

I added you to my IM and will send you a message so you can add me to your list. Would love to hear from you and how you are doing!