Let's Celebrate!!!

• July is the month of "our" birth. Yes, it was here, in July of 2000, that 300+ was born! We're 6 years old!!! So.............

Happy Birthday to US!!!

We started out as just one little lonesome thread and look at the entire section that we have grown to be. It's because of all of YOU that this area is what it is today. We have many dedicated posters that are here month after month, year after year.

My hat's off to all of you for making this place work the way it does to provide continuous inspiration, motivation, encouragement and friendship to so many on this crazy journey we're on.

Love ya all!!!
  • Woo Hoo! Happy Birthday to us!!

I am SO happy this little corner of the web exists. I couldn't ask for a nicer group of people to go on this journey with. That is something to celebrate!
  • Oohh... great idea!!

Can we have something to eat instead of cake??!
  • Quote: Can we have something to eat instead of cake??!
    Cake?? What's that?

We can have a salad party.
  • Happy Birthday 300+!
    You've been a BIG part of my life! What would I do without you all?
  • WOW 6 years old!! I have only been here one year but what a year it's been. I am so glad I found this place.

Thinthinker - thank you for being a moderator here, your work is appreciated so much as are all your helpful posts

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO 300+

Hugs,

Ammi
  • Thanks, Ammi, that's sweet! But it's not about me, it's about this wonderful place that we have ALL been so much a part of.