Closed Thread

Old 04-17-2006, 02:00 PM   #31  

S/C/G: 329/tracker/168

Height: 5'6"

Hi All,

Just checking in to let you know I am still alive, and probably lbs heavier, I haven't dieted in so long I am scared to get on the scales. I also haven't been able to drag myself to the doctors but I have to go out tomorrow, so I will make an appt to go to the docs so I don't have to make two separate trips out. The blood test results will be something and nothing. Probably raised levels of whatever down to the pills I take. I will probably need to take another test in 6 months or something.

My main reason for wanting to go to the docs is so I can weigh, and still ask why when I am dieting I am having such a hard time losing weight. I don't mind gaining when I am being a glutton, but it's not fair to gain when I am being an angel. So I will see what words of wisdom he has for me, though I am guessing I will come away none the wiser.

I am thinking that I will be back on track with my diet tomorrow. I will have weighed and all the Easter treats will be gone from the house. So it's a good a time as any to start. So I will be back probably with a big increase on my ticker, but I did the crime, now I have to do the time lol. So I shall see you all again soon.

Hugs,

Ammi
Old 04-17-2006, 02:00 PM   #32  

Talking

another day done hope everyone had a good weekend!
Old 04-17-2006, 02:11 PM   #33  
trying again!

S/C/G: 417/323/185

Height: 5'6"

Good to hear from you Ammi.... I re-started again today after being "naughty"... come and join us!
Old 04-17-2006, 02:16 PM   #34  
Working it out...

Height: 5"8

STOP!
Don't post here anymore.
Instead, come to
300+ And Ready To Try Again...#883
Closed Thread