Closed Thread

Old 11-25-2005, 05:43 PM   #1  
learning to live

S/C/G: 443/270/200

Height: 5'0"

Default 300+ And Ready To Try Again.. #788!

WELCOME !!!

We are a group of individuals who weigh or have weighed 300+, or near there. This group was formed to provide a place for others like us to find support and hope. We are aware of the distinct problems that come with weighing over 300 lbs.

We want to invite everyone to join us in our journey.
We share laughter and tears.
We share what works for us and what doesn't.
We often use a "Topic of the Day" for discussion.

Motivational Monday
Tuesday Tips
Wednesday Wish List .. and What you are doing to obtain it.
Thankful Thursday
FUN Friday ... don't wait until you lose your weight.
Sit-up Saturdays - any physical activity
Share your Success Sunday

These are not required topics ...just ideas to share. We often find them very helpful. We also share heartaches and fears ... joys and celebrations.

We have several extra threads going on simutaneously such as Monthly Challenges, Weekly Weigh-ins, Recipes, Bios, and more. Please feel free to check them all out.

We have found this thread to be more than just a support group...
we have found it to become a home. We invite you to join us.

WELCOME!

I know you'll all agree that we are really thankful for the free services here at 3FC. The sisters offer all of this support and information with no charges to us. There are a couple of ways though that we can help out.

If you are thinking about buying anything at Amazon, why not help out 3FC at the same time? You can do this by clicking on the button for Amazon on any page in the forum, or by clicking on the button on the main 3FC page at www.3fatchicks.com . A portion of your purchase price will be given to 3FC by Amazon. It doesn't increase your price at all, but it does help out 3FC. You can use any of the Amazon.com links that you see on the site in order to help contribute to the site.

Also, BTW, in case you didn't know it, you can view the message boards "ad free" for a minimal charge. I think it's like $15 for 6 months. A very small investment to be rid of the annoying ads and make your pages load quicker.

There have been some concerns expressed by the powers that be about copyright infringement. So please, if you are directly quoting someone else or printing an article in whole or in part, please give credit where credit is due!!!!
Old 11-25-2005, 05:47 PM   #2  
learning to live

Okay ladies, I'm having some serious motivation issues here. I just got back from the doctor again, and let's just say it didn't go well. My blood pressure is sky high and I've gained 10 pounds since the last time I was there. I know that it's due to the freakin' birth control my NP put me on (despite my wishes to stay OFF it, she convinced me that I'd have much more luck with my cycle if I took something to help regulate it). I've now cancelled my appointment with her next month, and I have taken myself off the birth control. I should have listened to myself to begin with, but I let her convince me it was best for my body. Now, I have more weight to lose and I have to do it very carefully so as to not stress my body any more than it's already been stressed!

The thing that is most disheartening is the fact that I've stayed pretty well OP, I've exercised a bit more than usual but nothing major, and I still gained 10 lbs. Right now I feel like I'm never going to be able to get the weight off!
Old 11-25-2005, 09:02 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 329/tracker/168

Height: 5'6"

Hello All,

It seems like forever since I posted here. I did pop in on Thanksgiving, but of course I could only read old posts and not reply to any, so now I have a load of replies to catch up with! It was my anniversary the day before Thanksgiving, so I didn't get to post then either. Both Daren and I are sick now, so we didn't go out to celebrate. We ordered a take away Chinese meal which we couldn't taste and didn't really want so we threw most of it out. We did however enjoy some wine and some delicious chocolate cake Between my health issues, and everybody settling into a new way of life when I got married and Daren's daughter moved in with us we have had a rough few years. But our anniversary was wonderful and it reminded us both how much we DO love each other and that marrying each other was the best thing we have ever done. Ok sloppiness over

Brandnewme - I know it is so devestating when you work hard at losing weight and then you gain a lot through no fault of your own. I am on anti depressants and I am sure they slow my weight loss down. I hope that now you have taken yourself off the birth control pills you will be ok. Losing weight is important I know, but so is the reason you were put on the pill in the first place. Perhaps your doctor could give you a different type of contraceptive pill that won't have you gaining weight. Try not to be disheartened though, you WILL lose the weight even if it does take longer than what you would like

Valerie - well done on being inspired by the Bigges Loser and working out on your tread mill. It must be a wonderful feeling to push yourself like that. Well done!! You did so brilliantly during Thanksgiving, if one little bite of stuffing per trip up and down the stairs was you main over indulgence then you should be very proud. You are making the lifestyle change and I am so happy for you. I can't wait til the day comes when I can come up to an occasion and not feel resentful if I decide I can't eat as much as I would like to.

Sharon (neurotica) - that is so awesome that you beat your Thanksgiving goal. How do you do it, is it a mixture of lots of exercise AND watching what you eat? I can't wait until I feel up to exercising, and I am really going to try my best in the New Year. If only my wounds would heal I could go swimming. That's the gentlest exercise and I think my body could handle that, but first these wounds need to close and stay closed.

Tashabelle - I am really sorry to hear that your life has been **** recently. I sure can relate to that. Sometimes I would just love to jump on a plane and go stay with my mum in Australia for a few months. No responsibility, no debt worries, no hormonal teenagers, just beautiful weather and time with my mum. Of course I would miss my hubby, but hey you can't have it all

Andrea - how old is your son? Did he enjoy his visit to see Santa at the mall? I remember the first time my daughter saw Santa. I was married to her dad at the time and we were all supposed to go to a works Christmas party. That year though my ex had a heart attack and although he recovered from it he hadn't been to work for a month. So his mate dressed as santa and came to visit and bring Beth her present from the party. She saw him and came running up to me looking really worried. It was such a shame after all the effort he went to. Still her daddy took the present and then gave it to her and she was ok then. I think she was 18 months at the time.

Jill - great news on the 2 lbs lost. Fingers crossed that when you officially weigh you will have lost that and maybe some more!!

Christine - back. I don't know you from before, but I know all about health issues and how they can make you gain weight and then have a lot of trouble trying to lose it. I don't suffer as you have and are though, and I am sorry that you have so much to deal with. You are amazing getting back on track though, and I am sure with the support of us all here, and with your fabulous outlook on life and getting the weight off, you will soon see those lbs come off.

Lori - how are you doing? How is Deb? I hope she is like you and can focus on all the wonderful years she and Dan had. I have never lost somebody I love but I like to think that the happy memories help with the grief.

Wyllen - sounds like a great idea to set up some kind of exercise challenge. I am not up to joining in right now, but look out for me in the New year, I am determined to do something to help get this weight off even if it's just walking around the block a few times!! I got your email, I will answer it tomorrow! I will tell you all about my germ ridden anniversary then lol.

Sunshine - no I don't think I was around when you were here before, but woohoo, that is brilliant news about how much weight you have lost and how many dress sizes you have dropped down. I have always been a yo you dieter and I never get past losing 30 lbs so don't really get to drop dress sizes. This time I am determined to do it though, and one day next year I hope to be here tooting my horn too about a wonderful achievement like yours!!

Julee - you are doing so fantastically, another 4 lbs down is amazing. All your sacrifices along the way are paying off big style and I am so thrilled for you. I think it's fantastic too that you have such supportive family and friends.

Excellent news about the new bra too. It must be great to get a bra with skinny straps and only the two hooks at the back. I swear when I get to a better size I want to buy at least 10 pairs of matching knickers and bras, the sexier the better lol. No more old lady bras for me!!

Brenda - happy to hear that you are getting closer to finishing the basement. In fact, is it all done now??

Alison - I know just how you feel about dieting with Christmas coming up. I don't think I will see much of a loss when I next weigh. I have had a cold for over a week now and have been living on soup with bread and butter, and hot lemon and honey drinks. I am concentrating on getting better, and then I will concentrate on my weight loss again. But with the festive season so close I don't think I will lose any more before the New Year, but then I will be back on track with a vengeance and hopefully those lbs will come flying off. I hope the same goes for you too, and that your arm is getting better. I too had a giggle at the change in your avatar

Sharon (voodoo) - how are the boys (hubby is included in that lol) now. I hope that you don't end up getting ill the same as they have been. You are so right that mums don't get sick time off. Sorry our chat was so brief tonight, hope we can chat for longer tomorrow.

Catherine - how are you doing, did you manage to make it through Thanksgiving without missing your fiance too much? I know it must be so tough being so far apart, but just think, this time next year you will be happily married to your darling and enjoying your first Thanksgiving as a married woman, AND you will be a lot lighter too.

Dogpal - My hubby isn't a stacker but he IS a horder. He won't throw anything out. He has so many clothes that he is too big for now, and I am talking about some clothes which he has had since he was 16 but he just won't give anything away. I swore I wouldn't buy him any more clothes until he made room for them, but it didn't work Hubbys and their funny ways, we gotta love them don't we

I can't believe that November is nearly over. We put our Christmas decorations up on the 1st of December. I love seeing everything all pretty. I also start wearing my Christmas earrings then, santas, trees, and wreaths plus when I write emails I start using my festive backgrounds. I just love Christmas. I am even going to be sneaky and start Christmas early here and use this...... YAY, I am happy now

Take care all and bye for now,

Hugs,

Ammi
Old 11-26-2005, 12:16 PM   #4  

Hi,

I feel like I am talking to myself here lol, but I am going to write anyway. It's Saturday and I am still feeling lousy with my cold. I have been so lazy today, just slept and slept, and slept. I am awake now, writing on here and then I suppose I better make a start on the evening meal.

I hope everybody is having a good weekend and that somebody, anybody will post on this thread soon lol.

Hugs,

Ammi
Old 11-26-2005, 12:26 PM   #5  
742,000 calories burned

S/C/G: 592/380/175

Height: 5'9"

I'm too busy sewing to reply to everyone. I've got my gown pattern cut out of my cheap throw away fabric. I'm almost scared to start sewing for fear that it will need so much altering that I will get overwhelmed. I'm on the edge of being overwhelmed as it is. So I'm taking a break, to clear my head. I got to spend Canadian Thanksgiving with him, but it did seem empty around here Thursday. Christmas is going to be a killer, but it is only 3 weeks before I see him, so I will focus on that. I had veggie pizza for Thanksgiving and ended the day around 2000 calories. I'll take that any day over being so full I'm sick. I hope everyone is taking it easy on themselves this weekend
Old 11-26-2005, 01:59 PM   #6  

Thanks for the warm welcome I'll try to get up to speed with who everyone is so I can reply personally to everyone.

I did pretty good on Thanksgiving....I made a low fat pumkin pecan dessert that was great....I forgot how good pumpkin stuff can be- I just about lived on pumpkin custard when I had my lower jaw bone lengthened when I was a teenager. I need to look into some healthy pumpkin recipes- anyone have any?...the good thing is that I don't like most pie crust, so that part isn't an issue for me I didn't think I would be able to eat much at all after I cooked most of the meal, but I was able to eat a small portion of turkey, cranberries, potatoes & dinner rolls. I didn't get super early for day after Thanksgiving shopping...I only had a few things I wanted to pick up. Unfortunetly Menards didn't get enough of the silicone bakeware sets it....the sale was suppose to be for 2 days but both of the local stores ran out within 2 hours I had set aside birthday money to get it and thought they would be great for low fat baking. If anyone hears of a great sale on silicone bakeware, let me know. I really want to try the muffin pans.
Old 11-26-2005, 04:01 PM   #7  
Pending Email Confirmation

Awww Ammi hope that cold clears up really soon for you xx
Old 11-26-2005, 05:50 PM   #8  
learning to live

I'm feeling a little less overwhelmed today. I weighed this morning since it's my official weigh in day, and I think the office's scale is way off! It says I'm at 327.5 here, which is the scale I've been using consistently, so I'm going to go with that. Every day is a new day, and I have to remember to not feel so far behind when I'm keepin' up with the crowd

Re: Taking myself off the birth control - I didn't want to go on it to begin with, and since I have PCOS, it may or may not help regulate my cycle. We don't want children right now, but if it happens, it happens and I'm not going to look a gift horse in the mouth. I don't have any other hormonal imbalance that we know of, and there's really no other reason to be on the birth control. I think I'm just going to stick to my guns and stay off it altogether.

Ammi, hope you're feeling better! Rest is good for you - your body is telling you to take it easy for a reason! I worked this morning, so I didn't get a chance to reply before I went in. Sorry!

Catherine, you do realize that pics will be a must, right?! :P Good luck with the gown.. I'm sure it will be great. Just don't work until you're frustrated.. give yourself a break here and there and you'll be fine! Your day is coming soon.. I'm so happy for you!

Christine, a belated welcome to you! I'll have to search around and see if I can fnd some low-fat pumpkin recipes in my horde. I'll let you know either way. I go to allrecipes to get a lot of mine. You can adapt to make them low fat too.

I hope all you ladies have a wonderful weekend. I'm off tomorrow, so I'm going to clean this house from top to bottom. Wish me luck.. if I don't post tomorrow, you know I've been buried beneath heaps of stuff that should have been thrown out long ago!

Edit: HEY! I think I'm being cheated on my post count! My last post says 99 posts, and the previous two say 98 posts. What's with that?!
Old 11-26-2005, 07:08 PM   #9  

S/C/G: 510/see tracker/160

Height: 5' 9 1/2"

Hi Ladies,

It sounds like everyone is having a nice Thankgiving weekend for those that celebrate it. My hubby got a free turkey from his work and when he brought it home it was partially unthawed so, I felt like I should cook it. It was a 20 pounder so we have tons left over.

In the year 2005 I started out weighing at 505 and am now down to 460. I have accomplished this by first, God's help and grace. The program I am following is just a book I read and Second is all of you. Reading your posts, being able to communicate with you all and all of the love and support that I get here. The Third thing is exercise. I have slacked off on lots of that but, I am joining the exercise challenge for December. I saw that the book I read that helped me so much also has an actual weight loss program that goes along with it. I ordered it and it arrived on Tuesday eve. So, bright and early Wednesday morning I started the program which means that on Thanksgiving I was on day two. I am so excited to say that I followed my program very nicely so far! On Thanksgiving, I only took a spoonful of each item onto my plate. By following my program, I had almost a full plate of food left when I was satisfied at the end of my meal. We went out to breakfast on Friday and I brought home most of my meal for my Dogs to eat because I was satisfied earlier. Friday night we had company and played board games. It was so much fun and I put out tons of snacks for them. They all ate and I didn't feel left out or anything. I only at when I was hungry like my program teaches. I am so excited that I have been able to follow it.

Wylenn: I am looking forward to the walking challenge. I would love any suggestions on what I should start with as a goal since I haven't really walked very much in years! Thanks a bunch for starting the thread. Congrats on sticking with your plan over Thanksgiving too.

Sunshine: I remember you. back. Congrats on your big loss!

JuleeCee: Yeah! 4 more pounds is awesome. I'm glad that you are enjoying your vacation to Florida!

Brenda: Good luck getting your basement finished. I hope you are back with us soon.

Valerie: Ok, let's gear up for walking. 400 minutes is a lot of time. I know you can do it though. I hope you are enjoying your hubby's return

Alison: Hang in there. I'm sorry that you got hurt so badly. The weight will come off when you least expect it to.

Brandnewme: So sorry about your gain. I know how you feel. Remember it is probably the medication you are on. Keep on plugging away and it will come off.

Ammi: Happy Anniversary!!! So sorry that you and your hubby are under the weather. Feel better soon.

Catherine: I was looking at your tracker and saw that you are down to 324. I am truly so excited for you. How awesome for how far you have come. You are so .... Words can't say. I can't wait until I can help other people reach their goals and know encourage them to keep on going and give themselves a bit of slack when they need it and push them a bit when they need that. You are so wonderful!

Well, I miss all of you chicks that are MIA: Suemarie, Shaddie, FutureDiva, all of you come back to us.

Blessings,
Dogpal

One more thing, for those of you who are prayers, please pray for my dog. We have had her since she was 5 weeks old and she is now almost 8 years old and we love her so much and she has something wrong with her. They are doing tests and we will know the results on Tuesday. They said there is a possiblility it is cancer. Please pray for us to be strong and for her to be ok.
Thank you.
Old 11-26-2005, 08:09 PM   #10  

Hello Again All,

Nice to see some more people posting. I didn't realise that it was considered Thanksgiving weekend over there and that people are still celebrating the holiday. It's no wonder not many people are here posting. But to those of us that made it here, Hiya

Dogpal - you are doing so fantastically with your diet, and your sticking to your program with the Thanksgiving dinner was amazing. I am glad you did so well, you should be so proud of yourself!

Thanks for the anniversary wishes, and hoping that Daren and I feel better soon. He is on the mend already, it's me and my stupid immune system that are fighting the good fight to keep me ill!

I am so sorry to hear that your darling dog is unwell and I do pray that it isn't Cancer. Please let us know how you get on at the vets.

Brandnewme - I am so glad to hear that you aren't feeling so overwhelmed today. Also I think you are doing the right thing going with the weight you are on your own scales. My doctors scales actually show me weighing less than my own scales. But I have to go by the ones I started with 3 months ago, and that's my own.

Thanks for explaining about why you were on birth control in the first place, I understand now why you want to come off it. If you don't fall pregnant and you carry on losing weight, then when you are ready to plan for children, then you can talk about going back on the pill then if need be.

Yes you are right, I don't think I would sleep as much as I have if I didn't need it. I still managed to get all my laundry done tonight, I am worn out again now though, so it's off to sleep when I am finished here.

Alison - thank you for hoping I feel better soon. I hope so too, it's nearly been 2 weeks now. How is your arm?

Christine - oh that is such a shame that you saved your birthday money to spend in the sales and what you wanted sold out so quickly. Well hold onto that money and hopefully you will pick up some of that bakeware at a bargain later in the year. Or maybe the January sales.

Well done on doing well over Thanksgiving. Pumpkin isn't a big thing over here, so I don't have any recipes to share with you for low fat pies, but I have to say pecan and pumpkin pie does sound gorgeous. Do you follow the WW diet, do you know how many points would be in each portion of that pie?

Catherine - I am so thick, I didn't even realise that Canada and the US celebrate Thanksgiving on different days. It's good though because at least you spent one Thanksgiving with your darling. I am glad this one without him wasn't too bad, but I do really feel for you when it comes to your not being together at Christmas. Just do what you said though, and keep focusing on when you will be seeing him in the new year.

I hope after taking a break you will feel ready to continue on with the practise dress. It's a shame you don't have anybody there to help you sew it, you wouldn't feel so overwhelmed then.

Sharon (voodoo) - sorry I didn't get chance to chat today. That's what comes of spending too long in bed, everything else gets put on the back burner. I hope you are having a good weekend and that you aren't sick.

Lori - are you ok? I guess you are spending a lot of time with Deb, I am sure she needs you a lot right now. Take care.

Ok time for me to get some sleep now. Take care all and enjoy the rest of your weekend.

Hugs,

Ammi
Old 11-26-2005, 10:55 PM   #11  
learning to live

Dogpal, you've come a long ways in such a short period of time. Congratulations on finding a plan that works for you! I know you can keep doing it! You'll get where you want to be in the end!

Ammi, hope everyone in your house feels better soon! Take care of yourself! I must have missed the anniversary post (not sure how.. sorry!) but happy belated anniversary! I know every time I log in here, you'll have something supportive and/or inspirational to say. Thank you!

Christine, see the pinned recipe topic at the top? Click on it and browse through. I posted a couple pumpkin recipes on page 6, but there are many throughout the entire thread. Good luck!
Old 11-27-2005, 06:40 AM   #12  

S/C/G: 351 / 282 / 135

Height: 5'3"

Alright, I haven't read in a while but I just got caught back up, living vicariously through the posts of others.

I had a good Thanksgiving. Everybody seemed to get sick for Thanksgiving dinner, unfortunately, so we missed two groups of people at the dinner, but had three groups of us there, 10 people instead of 14. I still had lots of fun, even if I was only related to 3 out of the other 7 people, technically! Lots of turkey, lots of food, and pumpkin pie, mmm. I unfortunately caved and got pumpkin pie fixings because I'm just pining for it. I plan to make it today, so I can have a slice and bring it to work to foist off on others. One slice isn't bad. Pumpkin pie isn't as bad as other pies out there, and I'm using a splenda mix and low fat evaporated milk and a low fat graham cracker crust. A whole pie, however...

I've been lax on exercise lately, though. Yesterday I did the "I'll start back up again on Monday!" thing, after taking the entire week off (except for a stroll on Thanksgiving). My friend kicked my butt and got me outside, though, for a 30 minute walk. I realize I still only do about 10 hours of exercise a month, even with the best of intentions and doing 30 minutes 5 days a week. It sounds so pathetic when put like that.
Old 11-27-2005, 09:39 AM   #13  
Believe

Height: 5"7

Hi ladies just wanted to pop in and say hi! I returned from my cruise last week, but paid for it by working everyday this week My trip was everything i have dreamed of and more. I think i have caught up on the old posts, it certainly has been busy around here.
Catherine: How is your dress coming along? I certainly admire you making a dress, i can barely sew a button on something, lol. I am very excited for you and your future husband, please post pictures
Ammi: hope you are feeling better. i love reading your posts, you are always so bright and happy too bad we live too far away to hang out, lol
Dogpal: Hope your getting all settled into your new house, it is a major pain relocating and unpacking,isnt it?
To everyone else: hope your holidays were good,and that you are doing well.
My trip was awesome! i must admit i ate more than ususal , but i am refocusing on eating and excersise this week. The weather was beautiful all week, i couldnt have asked for a better trip
Now that i am back and in the swing of things, i hope to post more frequently. Everyone here is so motivating, and inspirational, it really helps to keep me on track
Have a great day, ladies!
Old 11-27-2005, 10:10 AM   #14  
trying again!

S/C/G: 417/323/185

agh... good morning everyone!

I have been writing my post for.... 25 minutes now... it disappeared!!!! NO idea what happened, just typing away, not even really looking at the screen and I look up and everything I wrote was gone!! Going to try again!

I am SO sick today! Last night was my once-a-year cookie swap! Thank heavens it is only once a year! We sat around the food tables from 6pm to 11:30pm. I started the night out with willpower galore! I brought the punch which consisted of diet gingerale and 7-up and low cal cranberry juice. I drank A LOT of punch *L* It helped fill me up and I was doing wonderful until.... out come the meatballs. Now I don't know about you girls but I LOVE meatballs! One big weakness!

Needless to say that when I jumped on the scales this am I wasn't surprised. I am retaining water like you wouldn't believe. I can't get my rings off.

Ya know. Before my diet days, I would never have thought of sodium. Rarely did I add salt to food except on french fries but now I can tell by my hands and ankles the next day how much I consumed the day before.

Oh and now, I have 15 dozen cookies to hide. I think I will make combination trays and place them in the freezer. There are only a couple of kinds that I really like so if I only put one of each per tray then I will only be tempted until those are gone One can hope

Dogpal ~ My prayers are there with your poochie. I found out yesterday that my friends 4 hrs away had to put theirs down. It is such a sad affair when animals are sick.

ok I think I am off to go shopping. Sunday shopping started today because of christmas coming so I think I will go and see if I can work off some of this water

Talk to you all later when I have more time

Brenda
Old 11-27-2005, 10:57 AM   #15  

Hello All,

It's Sunday afternoon and again I have spent most of today sleeping. Some of it is because of my cold, some because of my depression, but mostly I think I am just plain lazy lol. I have so many jobs I need to be doing, but I just cant be bothered. Tomorrow when I am going to push myself to exercise for 15 minutes I am going to push myself to not sleep so much too. Hopefully the endorphins will be pumping after I exercise and I won't want to go back to bed.

Brandnewme - no worries about missing my anniversary post. It wasn't a big post, so easy to miss lol. Thank you for the belated good wishes though. Thank you too for your kind words about my posts. It's funny to hear that you enjoy my posts as much as I enjoy yours and everybody elses. This site is so great and everybody here is just so supportive. I would go so far as to say that everybody here makes dieting a pleasure!!

Brenda - doesn't it just suck when you spend ages on a post here and then lose it. That has happened to me so many times that now I have taken to copying all along the way. Then if I lose it then I just have to paste the whole thing in a new post lol.

Sounds like that cookie swap was good fun, so what happens? Do a group of you get together and swap home made cookies, or can you buy ones to swap? Does everybody take something to eat on the night too? Who gets the blame for bringing those meatballs? My Daren makes gorgeous home made meatballs, I swear I put on 14 lbs when we first got together, he is a brilliant cook!! Good luck not giving in and eating any of those cookies that you have to hide away. I think the temptation of them would be too much for me

Futurediva - I am so glad your cruise was everything you hoped it would be and more. I hope you have lots of photos to share with us here!

I am like you, very impressed with Catherine sewing her own wedding dress. I too can only do the basics like sewing on a button or hemming. Though I did used to make body harnesses for my daughters body worn hearing aids before she got her post aural cochlear implant. Oh and I sewed her a pair of pants (trousers) when she was 2 Other than that, my sewing machine stands idle.

Thank you for your compliments on my posts, I think you must have missed a few of my less happy posts there have been some where I am a really moaning myrtle. Thankfully they are fewer than my happy posts though. I enjoy all your posts too. I am so happy I found this site.

Rabidstoat - have you seen the exercise challenge thread that Wyllen started up? I don't exercise, but seeing everybody making a comittment to themselves to do a certain amount of exercise, well I jumped on the band wagon too. Perhaps if you join the challenge you will feel more enthusiasm to getting back on track with the walking.

How did your home made pumpkin pie come out, did you manage to just keep to one slice? I am sure I couldn't stop at one

Ok well now I am wide awake I am going to make a start on the ironing. I might pop back later today, if not then it will be tomorrow AFTER I have exercised.

Bye for now,

Hugs,

Ammi
Closed Thread