Old 03-13-2005, 10:22 AM   #16  
Nursie24740

Hello All:
I stumbled by your group and thought I'd like to join if that is ok. My name is Lisa and I currently weigh 309 lbs. I started out weighing 376 lbs. I am the leader of my TOPS group here in WV and am trying my best to lose. I am a diabetic and since losing the pounds I have already lost my blood sugar has improved. I'd like to get some fresh ideas from some of you. Feel free to contact me anytime.
Lisa
nursie24740 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2005, 10:23 AM   #17  

Wow! This place seemed a bit slow last weekend. Looks like you ladies have been posting a ton since I posted about "the fajita incident". I couldn't possibly address everyone personally, but wanted to catch up a bit.

First: 2cute: Thanks for the comment on my pic. I'm so very sorry to hear about your sister. You are in my thoughts.

shopaholic and Lisa: Welcome. There are lots of us here that are pretty new. The ladies here are wonderful and give lots of support. I'm really enjoying 3fc and the 300+ group and I'm sure you will too.

Leanne: Being a single mom of any number of kids is hard! I was single for about four years between baby & divorce and remarriage and while I managed to lose some weight at first when he didn't eat grown-up food but, I soon returned to the simple life of eating what I cooked for my son...which meant making mac&cheese for him and eating what he didn't...ordering pizza and he ate one slice and I ate the rest. Food that comes off your child's plate doesn't count - right? And with no one else to help with all the problems with kids its just way too easy to overstress and compensate with food. Wish I could make things better, but when you're down remember, slow loss is loss just the same and you'll be so much healthier, for you and your kids, if you exercise and stay OP.

Julee: Glad opening night was a success!

Synn: Keeping my fingers crossed for your BF job interview.

Thanks everyone for the support about "the fajita incident" as I'm now calling it. While I had substantially more WW points than the 17 or 18 that thinthinker calculated...I'm back OP. I was extra good yesterday to make up for it and worked my butt off in the yard, so I got plenty of exercise and drank a camel full of water....so, hopefully I did no diet damage.

And now I'm off to make coffee! Have a happy Sunday!

Lilion
Lilion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2005, 10:52 AM   #18  
I'm on my way!

Good morning Chickie Poos!! I want to say welcome to all the newbies on board. We are glad to have you here!! The more the merrier and the more ideas and support we get from this thread! I have been here 4 years and I love each and every one who shares with us!! I have gotten so many ideas, recipes, support for weightloss and personal issues! I love it here and will never leave!!! I have met some wonderful friends right here!!

Julie I just started scrapbooking and actually, I just used my stuff for my 4 year old's homework. He came home with a piece of green construction paper and had to make a friendship page so they can hang them on the wall to make a friendship quilt! I printed pics of him and his friend Zach and we decorated it with glitter, mats, rubons and markers. I think I had more fun then he did!

Tracy...defiant? OMG YES! John always said I have welcome written across my forehead when it comes to my son. He is just so independent right now! When I get stern with him he knows I mean business because I don't usually yell at him. But boy is he trying my patiences most days!

Thin...nope...didn't fall...but I have to confess, I couldn't skate in the rink because it was too slippery! LMAO...and every time Andrew lost his balance he would almost take me down! So...he and I skated around the outside on the rink on the carpet with some of the other kids. My right ankle is so sore this morning...it hasn't been exercised in geee like 30 years!! Its the one I broke and sprained so many times! As far as not losing it if you don't use it...not true with skating...I can't get the momentum going just yet..but I am going to practice! Its good exercise!

Leanne and any other single moms out there...I give you ALL THE CREDIT IN THE WORLD! Its tough being a mom with help from the dad...I don't know how you do it and with more than one child! Its a tough job but you will overcome any obstacles along the way! Moms always do!

Well I am sorry not to respond to everyone this time...but I really really really need to get moving on this laundry. It seems to be multiplying before my eyes! I don't mind putting it in the washer and dryer..and really don't mind hanging and folding...its the putting away part that I hate!

I;ll be back!

Michelle

Last edited by MichelleK; 03-13-2005 at 10:54 AM.
MichelleK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2005, 12:08 PM   #19  
working off those pounds

S/C/G: 350+/ticker/150

Height: 5'5"

First of all I wanted to say welcome to shopaholic and Lisa

Hey guys!! I'm so stuffed, I just had the best Taco Salad EVER! I've been dying for one for the longest time, and have never been able to get a decent one. Finally Taco Bell decided to come out with one, I HIGHLY recommend it, although it might be good to ask for light sour cream, other than that it was great...I couldn't even FINISH it.

Tracy: The graham cracker treat is a LOT better than an ice cream sandwich in my opinion. I never really cared for them anyways. The whipped topping takes on an ice creamy sorta taste, which is really nice. Congrats on the dog! I have a couple myself, an old wire haired terrier named Maxie and a two year old Yorkshire Terrior named Tito.

Thin: I like mystery shopping, unfortunately I'm rarely able to give anything better than an average review, it's disapointing. I'm opposite from you though, I feel all sneaky and devious, thinking "HA HA" now they'll get their act together. I don't LIKE giving bad reviews, but I'm sorry custumer service is a joke these days. It's refreshing when you are able to report the incompetance and laziness to SOMEONE.

Leanne: Wow, I really wish I had some advice to offer. I've never met a single mother of FOUR children, that sounds insane. I don't have any kids of my own, so I can't even imagine what you are going through, but do not worry about being a "downer" and seriously, if you need to vent we're here to listen

Debi: I really hate moving I'm glad I don;t have to do it for a while. I hope you have someone that will help take care of the little ones while you get your packing in order! Good luck with all that...

2Cute: I know this is going to sound really cliche, but I really am saddened by the news of your sister. Is she older than you? Don't worry you and yours are in our prayers.

IWillBe: Congrats on the weight loss!!! I've had my computer crash a couple times, NOT FUN. Make sure you back up all the important stuff (sounds obvious but you'd be surprised at what you might have stored in there).

Julee: I personally have never heard of such a thing happening, mostly women that I've read about or known are so happy that their loved ones have stuck by them through thick and thin. Just reassure him

J-Ann: Awww! That must have been a lovely site...I can't imagine 12 deer in my backyard...

Michelle: Would you believe that I like to do laundry? I like to fold and smell the clothes, ...then again I'm usually only doing my own...;p
VermontChick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2005, 12:41 PM   #20  
working off those pounds

By the waySHOPAHOLIC you and I have the same birthday!! Also I liked your pics
Old 03-13-2005, 01:20 PM   #21  
the muse of memory

Hey everyone -

I hope everyone's having a great weekend. I spent yesterday volunteering at a VITA site, preparing taxes. It's sponsored by the United Way, and we're trying to target people who qualify for the EITC. We have software supplied by the IRS, but of course yesterday, I had problems. The software kept doubling this couple's IRA distribution by including it as wages and as an IRA-distribution, which in turn messed up the Social Security worksheet, etc. Fun fun fun - I had to do all the worksheets by hand and override all the automatic entries made by the software - so much for computers! We also went to the home and garden show at the civic center, which was boring boring boring for me. I did pick up a handforged iron Kokopelli stake for the garden, though, and some ramp (!) wine from a local winery, which I'm going to send to my aunt, who loves onions and garlic and all that.

I also saw Dogville, last night, which I can't recommend - at least, not without about 5 million caveats, none of which I have time for now. I did like the weird deconstructed Our Town stage setting, since it really, really helped you focus on the actors' faces and bodies rather than all the scenery around them, but the movie was almost brutally long, and the relentless misanthropy was very hard to take.

By the way - I AM reading reading reading, but after reading, I don't have time to post that often (plus, I talk too much!) - so, please forgive no individual replies. I guess I'll only say that once.

MissMeliss: I'm like you, I've been fat my entire life. I was probably no more than chubby when younger - but I was definitely chubby - and then ballooned. I briefly lost weight in high school, and maybe once in my twenties, but I didn't lose much the second time around. Anyway: My mini-bio (since I haven't posted a maxi-bio) is: I'm 31 years old and single. I'm a paralegal in an insurance defense firm, and in my spare time I read, write, and so on. I've recently learned that I really enjoy opera, and I would love to be sufficiently thin that I need not worry about the seats in an auditorium, or the abject humiliation (sometimes) of squeezing past other people already in their seats when you have more to squeeze than the average person.

I live in a small town in West Virginia. Two years ago, I quit smoking. Last summer, I bought my first house. This year, my gift to myself is a healthy lifestyle: exercise and healthy eating habits. I know enough about nutrition, but I've allowed myself to rely on convenience foods and to eat emotionally for far too long. I started January 3, and since then I've exercised at least 30 minutes a day (I'm working up to more) 5-6 days per week and changed my diet. No more convenience foods, no more excuses about living alone or not wanting to cook.

I don't know how much weight I've lost because I'm not weighing myself. It's easy for me to get caught up in the emotional ups and downs of weigh-ins, and I can't let myself do that until these habits are so ingrained that I essentially need not think about them anymore. However, I can tell that I've lost weight in the way my rings fit and in the way my other clothes fit. I bought new jeans last weekend, and they were two sizes smaller than the last pair I bought, so I'm making progress.

2cute - my mother was diagnosed with ovarian cancer last year. She's now in remission, but the surgery, chemotherapy, and so on were pretty brutal, and she's now on Coumadin for DVT, which was in turn related to the cancer. My mom's sister was also diagnosed with breast cancer ten years ago. She had surgery, radiation, and chemotherapy - and a recurrence, in these last few months. The diagnostic tests were delayed by the necessity of symptomatic treatment, and we're waiting to find out the extent of her metastatic disease, so I really, really understand what you're going through.

Okay, ladies - I need to go exercise and go grocery shopping, so that I can drive out to my parents' house for St. Paddy's day dinner (too far to go on a weeknight, so we'll have corned beef and cabbage today). I hope you all have a great Sunday!
mnemosyne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2005, 01:30 PM   #22  
Eating for two!

S/C/G: 324 highest known/on hold/150

Height: 5' 5"

Hello ladies!

Good lord I have missed lot of posts on here! I haven't been able to check this all out since Friday afternoon. When I came home, my computer was all kinds of messed up, but thankfully I have a computer geek boyfriend who was able to fix it last night, so now it's all better

Well, I officially start my RUby Tuesday re-training tomorrow (since it has been more than 6 months since I worked there, I have to train all over again, but it should be a breeze since I already know a good portion of it). I also have my first review meeting with my boss tomorrow, so I have to go in and do my self evaluation forms first thing. During the meeting, I also have to tell her I got a second job, so I won't always be available to work late every day like I have been. I'm sure she'll understand, but I hope she doesn't keep any of the good prjects from me because she thinks I won't be able to dedicate enough time to them, ya know? I mean, I will still be working 40 hours a week and can work later on any days when Idon't have to be at the restaurant. Ah, we'll see. I'm sure it'll all work out

Well, Jeff (the bf) is in the shower, and as soon as he stops hogging the bathroom, it'll be my turn. Then we're off to find something to do for our anniversary (all we usually do is sit around and watch movies at home). I'd like to investigate a park nearby and see if there are any ducks there (we're big duck-feeding dorks), and I think we'll do dinner at PF Changs (excellent home-style Chinese food--less fried and greasy stuff than the little "fast food" Chinese places). Hope everyone's having a great weekend and will be ready to start the work week full-force tomorrow!
jillybean720 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2005, 02:04 PM   #23  

S/C/G: 306/261/160

Height: 5ft. 5.5 in

Good Sunday afternoon ladies. Just checking in to say HI!!

mnemosyne--I've too been reading novels and other posts. I agree
I usually quit after reading and don't post. I really enjoy reading
what other posters say though and have some good chuckles.

2cute- I'm so sorry about your sister. I can't even imagine The fears
and worries when someone hears that kind of diagnosis! It's bad
enough when the Doc's just send you for regular check-ups and
scares you half to death. My thoughts and prayers are with you,
your sister and your families.

Welcome-Shopaholic and Lisa Post often we like to hear from newbies

MissMeliss- Taco salads are one of my fav's. I make them at
home though. I usually have them for supper and still count them
in my calories for the day. I try to make them low-cal of course!
And I add more vegies instead of more meat mix. That way I think
I'm fooling my brain in having something I truely enjoy.

Iwillbe--sorry about your computer. I also have been there done that.
I think the last time was when I downloaded some cute littlle cursors.
My husband still kids me about smilies and cursors. Oh well it cost
me around 40 bucks and I lost a lot of info but I'm slowly getting it
back.

Leanne-I can only imagine the troubles when raising teens alone.
I had 4 kids and it was hard enough with a father in the pic. But
he was a work feind so sometimes I might as well have been alone.
The two oldest ones were the worst as teens. I guess the last
two were a breeze in comparision. Experience maybe or just lucky to
have 2 younger good daughters.

J-ann--loved your story about the deers. I still have the one injured
deer who comes to the birdfeeders in the backyard. Love to watch her.

JuleeCees-- My husband always gets his nose out of joint when I've
lost weight. He wants me to lose but he also starts making his
little comments about me losing,and getting boyfriends. Yeah after
44 years of marriage WHO WANTS ANOTHER ONE. If anything happens
to him I'll be a loner-uno-one I sure don't want another one!!!!!!!
What did I say --Never say never

Hello to all I've missed replying to. Catch ya'all later. Monday's
coming fast make it a good week. Start wearin the green.

hilta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2005, 05:20 PM   #24  
working off those pounds

Man, all this talk of cancer is starting to get me down - I don't want that to be taken the wrong way and have people think they can't mention this stuff on here, I just wanted to say that I feel for all of you and what you are going through...I really am saddened even though I just met some of you I always worry about having cancer, just the other week I found this suspicious lump in my belly and FREAKED out. At first I thought it was a hernia, then the doc assured me it WASN'T a hernia...so I didn't know whether to be happy it wasn't a hernia, or upset because we really didn't know what it was. She didn't seem concered, she said it could be messentary tissue or calcified fat tissue I keep imagining the worst though. That's how I am

Hilta: See you are good..this was my weekend treat so I ate the shell and everything It was soooo good.

Jill: Good luck at Ruby Tuesdays, I understand what it's like having to give up stuff we like so we can work (or in my case, go to school)..choir was once my LIFE. I used to not know what to do with myself without it...and now somehow I've managed to wean myself away from it. I'm still in my local church choir, but i really miss being in my college's choir.

mnemosyne: I love your outlook, looking at dieting and exercise as your gift to yourself, that is how i am trying to view it. i've been steadily gaining weight (pretty much) all my life, and if i don't stop, i'm going to have some major health problems (that is, if i don't already). I'm just sick of having a poor quality of life because i'm larger than the average person. sick of it. Sick of being tired, of being self concious around young people my age because of my weight. My mother and brother were teasing me today, apparently some guy at the grocery store was hitting on me, and i didn't even notice because my self image is so low i think: "why would he want to go out with me, im so fat!" i know that's terrible but that's how i think.

Well that's it for replies because i've been snowed in this weekend and i've been checking these boards pretty much regularly ;p
Old 03-13-2005, 06:12 PM   #25  
742,000 calories burned

S/C/G: 592/380/175

Height: 5'9"

Thanks to everyone who has complimented me on my stories. I have never been the kind to take compliments well. For example, when I went on Nutrisystem in the late '80s and lost 150 pounds, I preferred to have people think I was sick than on a diet. That was in a time that if you lost weight abruptly without dieting, people thought you had AIDS. Having people think I was sick kept them from complimenting me on my weight loss. I also had this thing that if I admitted I was on a diet, that meant that I was admitting that I was overweight, and just now got around to doing something about it. I am firmly convinced that the fat in my body made my brain think crazy.

Anyway, I was confined by my weight for so long, that I rarely left the house, and therefore had few friends. No friends, no one to talk to, no one to tell stories to. I guess that's why I started a book.

I am confused by calories. My mind does math well, and I think very black and white. I know 3500 calories is a pound, and for the first 6 months of doing my calorie counting, I lost weight regularly, about 5 pounds a week. I started at 510 last July, so I expected to be able to lose like that at first. In November, I just plateaued like crazy, so I started walking. That didn't help with weight loss eventhough I felt wonderful. Then I decided to cut my calories from 1200 to 1000 a day. That week I gained weight. So I went the other way and ate like 1800 and lost 8 pounds that week. My brain doesn't seem to want to accept that, because I keep trying to cut calories back down again, and keep plateauing again. After exercising like crazy last week, and not losing anything again, I said @#$% it and ate almost 2000 a day this week, and lost 2 pounds. I understand why this is happening, but that doesn't seem to sink in to my fat head. It's like my fat realizes that I am trying to kill it, and it's fighting back to make me crazy.

Leanne - You sound like you feel like I did right before I started losing weight again this time. I had no energy to try. I tell people that I accidently changed my fate. I was buying vitamins. They were out of the woman's multi I had always used, so I grabbed the one next to it rather than expend the energy of driving to another store. Within two days of starting the new one, I just woke up with energy. In my book, I call it waking from a food coma. The substitute I had grabbed was a multi for active adults, and the main differences were extra B vitamins and Ginsing and Ginko. I don't know what helped, but I don't care. If something works, don't mess with it. The amount of energy you expend just living with 4 kids, let alone taking care of them by yourself, is an enormous drain on your body and mind. Ask your doctor about trying some supplements to take care of yourself too. The best gift you can give your children is a healthy mom, even if it costs them time with you in the short term.

Thinthinker - I have seen one episode of Trial by Jury. I've often said that if people really knew what went on behind the scenes in court, they'd be amazed. Most real trials are quite boring and tedious. After you have heard 10 people testify about how something like a Q-tip made it from crime scene to cop to lab rat before yielding evidence, everyone is asleep. And juries, don't get me started. I had a case where I was helping a Grandmother get custody of her granddaughter. He son had died of AIDS. His girl friend was living with one drunk after another. One of them abused the girl. I was in court each day observing, and giving support to the grandmother. It broke my heart to see this girl have to testify. When the defendant was on the stand being cross examined about the physical evidence the doctor had testified to about her "condition" after the assault, he made the comment that he hadn't caused that damage to her hymen that someone else must have "been there after me." That comment stuck with me because In the movie In Harm's Way, Kirk Douglas tells John Wayne's son that he doesn't think he is Wayne's son, and "somebody must have gotten in there ahead of him." It's funny what things stick with you. During the recess, I talked to the DA, and she hadn't caught the defendant's comment, but she ran to the court reporter and reviewed his comments and included it in her closing arguments. He was caught, and it looked like he was going to go away for 20 years. The Jury came back with only one guilty on the 3 counts, and only for like 5 years. Everyone was stunned. We talked to a couple of jurors, and it turns out that there was one 22 year old male juror, who kept them there until they agreed with him on the lesser sentence. It was like he had never been in a "real adult" situation, and had a power rush of some sort. He didn't have a family or job to rush home to, and liked having these older people under his control. I guess if they had been for acquital, this kid would have pushed for guilty. The end didn't matter to him, just the feeling of being important. And yes, I got the grandmother custody.

I'm going to go walk and try to get the image of that degenerate out of my head. Cops, firemen, lawyers, doctors, people like that have to deal with society at its worst. My last court client was a guy who had been caught exposing himself in a gay movie house. Nothing like going out on a high note.

Catherine
CatherineM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2005, 06:44 PM   #26  

Wow, that sounds harsh. I wish I could slap that juror. Hippievanlady~do you think 1200-1500 is too low for someone who is 345? I just wanted to ask you based on your opinion.
Shopaholic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2005, 06:47 PM   #27  

Quote:
Originally Posted by jillybean720
Hello ladies!

Good lord I have missed lot of posts on here! I haven't been able to check this all out since Friday afternoon. When I came home, my computer was all kinds of messed up, but thankfully I have a computer geek boyfriend who was able to fix it last night, so now it's all better

Well, I officially start my RUby Tuesday re-training tomorrow (since it has been more than 6 months since I worked there, I have to train all over again, but it should be a breeze since I already know a good portion of it). I also have my first review meeting with my boss tomorrow, so I have to go in and do my self evaluation forms first thing. During the meeting, I also have to tell her I got a second job, so I won't always be available to work late every day like I have been. I'm sure she'll understand, but I hope she doesn't keep any of the good prjects from me because she thinks I won't be able to dedicate enough time to them, ya know? I mean, I will still be working 40 hours a week and can work later on any days when Idon't have to be at the restaurant. Ah, we'll see. I'm sure it'll all work out

Well, Jeff (the bf) is in the shower, and as soon as he stops hogging the bathroom, it'll be my turn. Then we're off to find something to do for our anniversary (all we usually do is sit around and watch movies at home). I'd like to investigate a park nearby and see if there are any ducks there (we're big duck-feeding dorks), and I think we'll do dinner at PF Changs (excellent home-style Chinese food--less fried and greasy stuff than the little "fast food" Chinese places). Hope everyone's having a great weekend and will be ready to start the work week full-force tomorrow!
Oh Jilly! There was this Chinese food place down the street from us, they used bean sprouts instead of greasy noodles for the chow mein. IT WAS SO DELICIOUS. They've since closed down (having been open the whole of my life, a mere 21 yrs). I was so sad. I don't think I'll ever enjoy Chinese food like I used too...which I guess is good...seeing how I'm not supposed to eat out (unless its my birthday, or a "rare" special occasion) on my diet.
Shopaholic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2005, 09:11 PM   #28  
Leanne

Catherine, I think you are right. I do get very run down sometimes and I need to take multivitamins and I haven't been doing that lately. I also have a cyst in my breast that is controlled by taking extra B vitamins and it's flared up and become sore again - a sure sign of me lacking them! So I will head to the shops this afternoon and get some.

I had my weigh-in and managed to lose 0.7 lbs despite my horrible weekend. So I managed to stay on the right side of 50 lbs lost after all. It's amazing what power those numbers on the scales have, isn't it

Shopaholic I know my dietician has said to me that 1200 cals/day is too low for someone of my size because my metabolism slows right down in response to "starvation mode" and then I don't lose weight. It takes a while to get my head around that sometimes.

Leanne
hippygoddess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2005, 09:34 PM   #29  
A Work In Progress

Good evening! Boy have I had a long day. I have been up since 7:30 this morning and that is early for me. I feel good though, because it seems like my day lasted so much longer. I like being more productive and getting more done though. A few replies.....

2cute- I was sorry to hear of your sister's prognosis. Doctor's do not know all and I hope that is the case here. I am sending prayers for you and your sister

and welcome to Shopoholic and Lisa!

I hope that everyone has a great night. Let's make this a good week!!

Tracy

Last edited by robntracy; 03-13-2005 at 09:48 PM.
robntracy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2005, 09:39 PM   #30  
I want my two dollars!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by robntracy
Julie- How is it in your part of SC? It was GORGEOUS here today! I used to go to TOPS but found that I had the same problem that you are experiencing. It was more like a social gathering for most of the ladies. They had no focus whatsoever on weight loss. It really got me down and I stopped going. There are a couple more close by but now I have heard so much that this is happening at most TOPS meetings that I am leary about trying another. Good for you for splitting! You need to be where the motivation is!
It was awesome today! I wish I would have felt better this morning and got out and did something, but it started out as a 'bleah' day. It got better though so that's good. Yep, I've heard of the same problems at other TOPS too, but we're bound and determined to make our new group really great and not let ourselves 'stagnate'. So it'll be good, I just wish you were closer so we could pull you in!!!

As for the professor.. (I forget who asked about it), it won't jeapordize her career, just our class. She really doesn't need to teach at all, she could make more money than all of us in the class put together! She graduated with a master's degree from MUSC (which is a HIGHLY credited medical school here in SC)... she teaches just for the fun of it and I think to have something to do. So she doesn't really need this job, and if they keep on her back b/c of that one student making trouble, I think she could easily just say forget it and it wont' cause her any problems. I would hate that though, I really learn well from her.

Well, another day's gone. This weekend was really bad foodwise, but it was something we concsciously chose to do. We had pizza last night and bbq the night before that. And tonight we grilled out hot dogs. So if I gain this week it's entirely this weekend to blame. LOL. But we have to live sometime and I'm going to work this week to try and balance out.

Thinthinker - no we are the ones that are leaving. None of us are officers. They nominated us but we declined. We didn't want to take an office and then just turn around and leave. I think it's what we had to do though, there's just no helping people who refuse to help themselves as you said.

Shopaholic - WELCOME!!! I'm still somewhat a newbie too hehe. I do like it here and the people are great so I'm sure you'll feel right at home. And can I just tell you that you have the absolute most gorgeous eyes!! I'm jealous. heh.

Lilion - Yep, you're to blame. You posted the 'fajita incident' and started a whirlwind. Aren't you ashamed of yourself? *giggle*

Missmeliss - I love taco bell's taco salad. Then one night I looked up the calorie content and almost choked. It has like 860 calories or something. I was like CRAP and here I thought I was doing better by getting it. LOL. UGH. It is really good tho.
Loki's Concubine is offline   Reply With Quote