Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 12-01-2004, 08:40 AM   #1  
Senior Member
Thread Starter
 
peekabooangel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2002
Location: My house
Posts: 872

Default 300+ And ready to try again #606

We want to invite everyone to join us in our journey.
We share laughter and tears.
We share what works for us and what doesn't.
We recently started a Topic of the Day.


Monday........Motivation Monday
Tuesday.......Tuesday Tips
Wednesday.....Wednesday Weigh ins
Thursday......Thankful Thursday
Friday........Friday Facials, Fingernails and Fun
Saturday.......Sit-up Saturdays - any physical activity
Sunday.........Soup and Salad Sunday - recipes


These are not required topics ...just ideas to share. We have found them very helpful. We also share heartaches and fears...joys and celebrations.

WELCOME!
peekabooangel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2004, 08:55 AM   #2  
Senior Member
Thread Starter
 
peekabooangel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2002
Location: My house
Posts: 872

Smile Good HumpDay Morning to you all.

I can't believe I have been sitting here for like 45 minute reading then starting the new thread. I think I have finally caught all up on the reading.

No one is in at work yet, so figured it was a good time to catch up.

I took Evan for his second counceling session yesterday and it went really well. He likes her now and that helps. She said he is doing well.

Now, I have to focus back on me. I have just let it all go again. I don't know why? I know I used it as an excuse to not watch what I was eatting. Then this morning I thought of you all, and I saw my envelope on the kitchen table from 2cute and knew I had to take the papers out and read them. I am so happy I did. I think today will be a 2 out of 4 day. I'm just a little slow getting started.

Congrat's to Barbg for the wonderful Thanksgiving win. You rock the house chicky.

Michelle: I hope all works out between daycare and work. Sounds like a wonderful job. I like your attitude too. If it was ment to be it will happen. I got a chuckle out of the "asking god where our little angels went" LOL...I sometimes look at my children when they are asleep and looking so angelic...oh and let a sigh out, because all in all they are great kids. I'm just a mom and doing the best I can do and they are just kids doing the best they can do. It's their job to try my patience and my job to correct them. Oh what a job it is.

2cute: Rock the house girl with this new game. You can do it, I know you can. Thanks for the card and the picture too. Mine will be out soon, promise.

Thin: Whats up for movies? Recommend anything good to go see? I'd love to drag hubby out and just us go see a movie. He is such a homebody.

CD: Hope all goes well at the dr, and just follow the advice you have gotten here. And remember, you are the payor and he/she is the payee and therefore are working for you. Don't let them make you feel bad.

Skittles: We live in Maine and it is unbelievable how the housing market has grown. Houses are just too damn expensive now a days. Seems like everyone is moving to the NorthEast. I really need to take a picture of Main Street to show you all.

Well got to run and get something accomplished here at work today, it's payroll day so that is one good thing.

Hugs....
peekabooangel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2004, 09:16 AM   #3  
Tilting at windmills
 
fierum's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: Lubbock, TX
Posts: 42

Default

Thanks for the welcome, guys And as I've been told by Andria, I should worry more about the doctor-bashing than the men-bashing. *dusts off his flame-******ant suit*
fierum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2004, 09:35 AM   #4  
Member
 
~Kerri~'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: Central TX
Posts: 69

Default

Good morning everyone!!

Finally after this weekend and week, I might have a little break from it all tomorrow evening.... ~crossing my fingers~ I will need caffeine to get through today and tomorrow though...

This weekend our septic system backed up FOUR times in our bathroom and hallway and the landlord finally got out here Monday evening to flush it out... So we spent all of Monday evening at the laundromat trying to catch up on all the laundry from the weekend of drying up nasty water... ugh!! The smell is finally gone thanks to a gallon or so of bleach!

Work reared it's ugly head and we had surveyors in Monday and Tuesday looking at all of my co-workers things and auditing it all to try and take back money. It went pretty well, but it was a completely exhausting two days and my back is killing me from lugging up carts of charts back and forth to these people. But miraculously, what started as them wanting a 5 day visit only turned out to be a two day visit, but all of that put me behind on my monthly billing, so I am going to be here til all hours of the night trying to get it all done to turn in tomorrow by 5. Ick.

Haven't been to the gym this week at all thanks to everything. Been eating so so but not the greatest. Getting most if not all of my water in and not eating anything too horribly. Yesterday at lunch was the worst day when we had a sonic burger and tots, but it's been the first time I've eaten crap in almost a month. And we were starving... thought it was better to get SOMEthing in my stomach, as opposed to NOthing.

Anyway, I'll be back to visit you all soon, I hope!! If you don't hear from me in 24 hours, send backup!!
~Kerri~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2004, 09:52 AM   #5  
DIET IS A 4-LETTER WORD
 
GailR's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 1999
Location: in my house in Delaware
Posts: 1,539

Default

Good morning!

I have my journal. I have a pen to write in my journal. 32 oz. water bottle sits to my left. WW points slide is in my purse just in case I need it. My treadmill was dusted off this morning for my walk tonight. [color=red]I'm ready for the Christmas Challenge!

Now to remember what I read...and I have to leave to work on something here...
GailR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2004, 10:15 AM   #6  
Christine
 
eddies_heart's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: South Burlington, VT USA
Posts: 95

S/C/G: 340/328/150

Height: 5'4"

Post Hi

Hiya ladies,

I'm at work so this will be quick.

Michelle: Thanks for the support about the house/ex situation. The problem is that we have joint custody, I don't have sole custody. This means that he could very conceivably sue for custody and get it, as his family is all nearby as is his school.

Gotta run!

bye
eddies_heart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2004, 10:52 AM   #7  
Dancing those pounds away
 
2cute2Bfat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2000
Location: State of Confussion, USA
Posts: 2,623

Default

Just a fly by here. I just wanted to Welcome Tony and thank him for posting the updates about Andria. And it is a pleasure to be Andrias friends. I do have a couple of questions though. Inquisitive minds need to know.

You mentioned Andria said to fear "doctor bashing" more than "men bashing".
Are you a doctor ?? Or are you a student to become a doctor ? How far have you come and how far to go ???

Also I have a question about a quote from you...
Quote:
I decided to start lurking around here to see what I could learn,
Do you have a weight problem ? Are you wanting to learn about how to lose weight for yourself ... or to help andria.....or just learn about the people Andria hangs out with. (sort of speaking LOL) Or are you wanting to learn about human kind for your future career ???
I am very interested in this answer ??
2cute2Bfat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2004, 12:38 PM   #8  
Tilting at windmills
 
fierum's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: Lubbock, TX
Posts: 42

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2cute2Bfat
You mentioned Andria said to fear "doctor bashing" more than "men bashing".
Are you a doctor ?? Or are you a student to become a doctor ? How far have you come and how far to go ???
I am a second year medical student (halfway done with my second year), so two more years and I get my MD degree and get to add those two spiffy letters behind my name

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2cute2Bfat
Also I have a question about a quote from you...

Do you have a weight problem ? Are you wanting to learn about how to lose weight for yourself ... or to help andria.....or just learn about the people Andria hangs out with. (sort of speaking LOL) Or are you wanting to learn about human kind for your future career ???
I am very interested in this answer ??
I had a weight problem; I am 6 ft. tall, and was up to 278 lbs a while ago. I've since worked down to 215

As for the rest of your question, I'll answer later; a friend just called and wanted to go to lunch. Ack! Be back

Addendum after lunch:

I wanted to learn for all of the above reasons A major reason is that when I actually start practicing, obesity-related complications will be a very large percentage of the issues I will see, and medical school hasn't given us any training towards that. Don't get me wrong, it's not as bad as they make it seem in Patch Adams (they actually have classes to keep us in touch with our humanity), but it has a huge blind spot, in my opinion, in the area of obesity.

The only lecture I've had so far that addressed obesity was with regards to sleep apnea; it was summed up when the professor said "Obesity is an incurable disorder." I don't believe in this, and I don't believe doctors should take such flip and defeatist attitudes about it. So, you can consider this an extracurricular foray for better understanding

Last edited by fierum; 12-01-2004 at 02:03 PM.
fierum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2004, 09:21 PM   #9  
Dancing those pounds away
 
2cute2Bfat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2000
Location: State of Confussion, USA
Posts: 2,623

Red face

I have been struggling for the right words to say. Probably tomorrow I will wake up and say... "WOW.... you handled that poorly" ... or "WOW .. you were totally off base". But it is not tomorrow... it is today... and this is how I feel today.

Tony... thank you so much for being honest with your answers. I was afraid that was why you were here. I can only speak for myself.... but I do have a problem with being your "extracurricular foray for a better understanding. "
That statement alone shows me that you really don't understand .

But I... for one... come here to be with people who DO.

That is why this 300+ thread was started. So we had a place to come .. to be with people who do understand. There are thousands of other weight loss groups in 3FC. All of them want or need to lose weight. But most of them can't understand either. Unless you have needed to lose OVER half your body weight... you cannot know what it is like.

I know you will say... that is why you want to come here... so you can know... but ...you can't. Just like I can't understand how anyone would beat or sexually abuse their kids... or sell their bodies for drugs. Unless you have been there... you can't.

You are not the first to come here to "study us". And I know you will not be the last.
This is an open forum ... no true privacy... just an illusion of privacy having our own little corner of the boards.

I do not think your "intent" was to pry... well.. maybe I do.
I think your heart is probably in the right place. BUT .... You are not here to share in our journey... you are here to "study our journey" ... and I do have a problem with that.

If you want to do a study of obesity... then go to the main boards .. and start a thread entitled... " Would you let me learn from you"... or "Can I study your life to get a better understanding"... or any other HONEST title.

Be honest and UP FRONT ... and let those who want to be a case study come to you and correspond with you. There are thousands of overweight women out there. There is probably even a few in this group here who would love to share their story and struggles.
Just don't join in on "any group" and use them without their full understanding and blessings.... for your "extracurricular foray".

Instead of making people like me have to leave their home group to NOT be your case study... START YOUR OWN GROUP. Just be honest with the participants.
You will get a much better insight from people who want to be studied than people like me who will just shut up and fade away.

This place is sacred to many morbidly obese. It is the only safe haven they have had in years. It is not that way for all. I do not pretend to speak for everyone.
But I do know... I am not the only one who does NOT want to be ANYONES object of curiosity. This is NOT PERSONAL against you. Like I said... you are not the first to come here to study us. We did not want them to study us either.

I speak ONLY for myself. I am NOT a spokesperson for this group or any part of 3FC.
I am merely a FAT OLD LADY who comes here to be with people who does understand.

I am sure I could learn a lot from you. Just as I could learn from doctors, ministers, nutritionists. They all have a place in helping overweight people.
BUT ... just as in Alcoholics Anyonymous... I am most helped by people who have been where I am .. or close to it.

Gee... I know I could/ should find better words to express myself. I am just so totally overwhelmed by the REALITY of my private little world , not being so private after all.
When I first came here to 3FC... I NEEDED the security of not being stared at... or judged.
I sort of feel it is my responsibily to provide that same safe haven for the next 300+ person hiding in their shell ... afraid of opening up in front of others.

Please please know... I am not mad at YOU. I am just feeling violated.
Sort of like just finding out that someone was watching me change clothes behind closed curtains.
I have always said .... "Feelings are not facts... they are just feelings" But this is how I feel. And although I hope you can understand.... I am also aware you probably can't.

I don't apologize for my feelings... but I do apologize for my hap-hazard way of trying to deal with these feelings inside of me. I wish I had the perfect words to express myself. tomorrow I will probably think of a dozen better ways to express myself.

okay... again... I am truly thankful for you keeping us informed on Andria.
but I Feel we are more of a curiosity to you ... I don't feel you truly belong in a 300+ thread.
Geeze... shut up 2cue.
2cute2Bfat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2004, 11:50 PM   #10  
Tilting at windmills
 
fierum's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: Lubbock, TX
Posts: 42

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2cute2Bfat
I have been struggling for the right words to say. Probably tomorrow I will wake up and say... "WOW.... you handled that poorly" ... or "WOW .. you were totally off base". But it is not tomorrow... it is today... and this is how I feel today.

Tony... thank you so much for being honest with your answers. I was afraid that was why you were here. I can only speak for myself.... but I do have a problem with being your "extracurricular foray for a better understanding. "
That statement alone shows me that you really don't understand .

But I... for one... come here to be with people who DO.
Wow. This was unexpected.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2cute2Bfat
That is why this 300+ thread was started. So we had a place to come .. to be with people who do understand. There are thousands of other weight loss groups in 3FC. All of them want or need to lose weight. But most of them can't understand either. Unless you have needed to lose OVER half your body weight... you cannot know what it is like.
Is there something magical about the over half body weight mark? I'd be most appreciative if you could tell me why. You don't think I know what it's like to desperately need to lose weight?

I've had to deal with hypertension so bad I had headaches every morning, with nosebleeds to boot. I've had to deal with severe enough sleep apnea that it made it difficult to stay awake through a single class. I've had to deal with hedging back borderline insulin resistance. I've had to deal with an unsupportive family that, while critical of my weight, had no idea of how to help support me in losing it, and would belittle my efforts.

Does that sound any different? Does the fact that I didn't reach that mystical "gotta lose half my body weight" marker make that much of a difference?

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2cute2Bfat
I know you will say... that is why you want to come here... so you can know... but ...you can't. Just like I can't understand how anyone would beat or sexually abuse their kids... or sell their bodies for drugs. Unless you have been there... you can't.

You are not the first to come here to "study us". And I know you will not be the last.
This is an open forum ... no true privacy... just an illusion of privacy having our own little corner of the boards.

I do not think your "intent" was to pry... well.. maybe I do.
I think your heart is probably in the right place. BUT .... You are not here to share in our journey... you are here to "study our journey" ... and I do have a problem with that.
If my intention were to do a obesity study, do you think I would have posted? I posted to thank the members of this particular thread for the support of Andria, nothing more; the only reason I posted is because this is the only place Andria has any connection to, and I figured I could also get to know everyone and understand the different things each have tried, what's succeeded, what's failed, and, by golly, perhaps even share some of my own weight-loss experience.

It's interesting that you bring up the topic of my "intent" to pry. I have pried nothing out of anyone, just stated a friendly hello and a heartfelt thanks. You, on the other hand, pried directly into my life, asking direct questions (which I answered truthfully), and then proceeded to flame the everloving crap out of me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2cute2Bfat
If you want to do a study of obesity... then go to the main boards .. and start a thread entitled... " Would you let me learn from you"... or "Can I study your life to get a better understanding"... or any other HONEST title.

Be honest and UP FRONT ... and let those who want to be a case study come to you and correspond with you. There are thousands of overweight women out there. There is probably even a few in this group here who would love to share their story and struggles.
Just don't join in on "any group" and use them without their full understanding and blessings.... for your "extracurricular foray".
The extracurricular foray comment was a slight joke, derived off the fact that I am in full time (plus some) school, and anything I do outside of it is considered extracurricular. I'm not entirely sure what issues you have with that particular word I used.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2cute2Bfat
Instead of making people like me have to leave their home group to NOT be your case study... START YOUR OWN GROUP. Just be honest with the participants.
You will get a much better insight from people who want to be studied than people like me who will just shut up and fade away.

This place is sacred to many morbidly obese. It is the only safe haven they have had in years. It is not that way for all. I do not pretend to speak for everyone.
But I do know... I am not the only one who does NOT want to be ANYONES object of curiosity. This is NOT PERSONAL against you. Like I said... you are not the first to come here to study us. We did not want them to study us either.

I speak ONLY for myself. I am NOT a spokesperson for this group or any part of 3FC.
I am merely a FAT OLD LADY who comes here to be with people who does understand.
And I am a slimming down, but still overweight, young man who wanted to come here to meet the people his fiance confides in, and get to know her friends. I love her, and try to support her as best as I can; this was just another way for me to show that. The other explanation was a convenient one to draw it away from the mushy mushy love stuff.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2cute2Bfat
I am sure I could learn a lot from you. Just as I could learn from doctors, ministers, nutritionists. They all have a place in helping overweight people.
BUT ... just as in Alcoholics Anyonymous... I am most helped by people who have been where I am .. or close to it.

Gee... I know I could/ should find better words to express myself. I am just so totally overwhelmed by the REALITY of my private little world , not being so private after all.
When I first came here to 3FC... I NEEDED the security of not being stared at... or judged.
I sort of feel it is my responsibily to provide that same safe haven for the next 300+ person hiding in their shell ... afraid of opening up in front of others.

Please please know... I am not mad at YOU. I am just feeling violated.
Sort of like just finding out that someone was watching me change clothes behind closed curtains.
And how does me posting "Thanks for supporting Andria" affect your sense of well-being? Ah, it doesn't; it's the mere fact I'm a doctor-in-training.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2cute2Bfat
I have always said .... "Feelings are not facts... they are just feelings" But this is how I feel. And although I hope you can understand.... I am also aware you probably can't.

I don't apologize for my feelings...
Perhaps you should. It's never too late to start, I hear.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2cute2Bfat
but I do apologize for my hap-hazard way of trying to deal with these feelings inside of me. I wish I had the perfect words to express myself. tomorrow I will probably think of a dozen better ways to express myself.

okay... again... I am truly thankful for you keeping us informed on Andria.
but I Feel we are more of a curiosity to you ... I don't feel you truly belong in a 300+ thread.
Geeze... shut up 2cue.
I'm sorry I made you uncomfortable, but I figure with time, you'll see exactly how irrational this entire post was. Nowhere did I say that I wanted to do a case study, nowhere did I say you were just objects of curiosity. You based your entire tirade on a set of irrational stereotypes of doctors you've built up; how is that any different than what you accuse me of wanting to do? Am I Tony anymore? Or am I just a faceless evil doctor now? Which way does the mirror turn?

Of all the places to go, I came here because of Andria; obviously I am not welcome here. A gentleman knows when to leave the room.
fierum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2004, 12:01 AM   #11  
Michigan Old-Timer
 
thinthinker's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2000
Location: Michigan, USA
Posts: 3,324

Default

Hi all! Just checking in before going to bed. I was really in a funk this afternoon. I have an early call in the morning. Have to drive "the baby" to work so I can have DH's car because I'm on the highway for work tomorrow and don't trust my friend's van that I borrowed. Long story.

I have a Dr.'s appointment at 8:00 AM, "the baby" has to be to work at 7:00.

Just checking in because I'm sure posting has something to do with the Christmas Challenge!

Haven't read. Gotta go. Love ya bunches.


P.S. I was here before midnight so I'm counting it as a post for December 1st!!!
thinthinker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2004, 12:18 AM   #12  
Determined
 
cdtobehealthy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Posts: 196

Default

Tony - I actually felt happy that you posted and decided to stick around. I thought that your insight might be helpful, or our insight helpful to you. But then again I am slightly new to this group and I wouldn't want to jeopardize anyone else's comfort who has been here longer than I have. Being over the 300 mark does make a big difference from those that only need to lose 50 or so pounds because the experiences are completely different - everything is harder. But I don't think there really is a "magic" number, it really is about understanding. I understand where 2cute is coming from, but I do think she handled wrong. I hope we can all work this out to some kind of understanding.

Well anyway, back to happier thoughts and talks - I drank all my water today and worked out for 30 minutes (2miles) today as well I stayed in my 1800-2000 calorie amount as well.

I'm going to write a journal entry soon enough as well I hope it all counts even though its a little past midnight - my scheduling is a little different than others.. my "day" ends around 2am and begins at 7am.

Well I better go and study, I wont be able to keep up with everything too well the next couple of days... lots of studying. I have work, studying, and an exam tomorrow.. Friday I have to study all day, Saturday I ahve another exam.. etc.


Hope everyone is doing well!
cdtobehealthy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2004, 12:33 AM   #13  
Michigan Old-Timer
 
thinthinker's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2000
Location: Michigan, USA
Posts: 3,324

Default

I'm back. I took a minute because I saw all the quoting going on up above and was just too curious to go to bed without reading it. And of course, you know I would have to put my 2 cents worth in.

We all know that this has become a sacred place for us to come and vent and share and motivate and support and commiserate with each other. I feel the need to step in here with a thought or two because I don't want anyone going anywhere without really thinking this through.

1. We all know this is an open forum and we never know who is lurking and not making themselves known to us.

2. We know that we are all different people, from different walks of life, of different sizes and on different plans.

3. We know we want to continue to be open and honest and have a place to come where we feel comfortable.

and 4. From previous experience, we all know that we never have REAL privacy here. There will always be lurkers. Just be careful what and how much you share in the forum.

Tony: Thank you for "coming out" to us. We can see by the counters that there are plenty of lurkers who never make themselves known to us. Thanks for being honest and up front.

On another note: I think Terri called for a Roll Call for the next 2X2. Here goes:

ThinThinker
Who's next?????



Ok, guys, now I'm really going to bed.
thinthinker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2004, 01:14 AM   #14  
Inchworm
 
gmalil's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2000
Location: Idaho
Posts: 545

Cool I'm back

We've been switching computers around, making room for my new one but I don't have internet on it yet, so waited for dh to be finished with this one, besides I stayed off most of the day waiting for phone calls from Dish technician who never did show up or call aarrrgghh! I hate it when they don't do what they say!
Hmmm?? I guess I don't always carry thru with what I say I'm going to do, (like stay OP) and I get mad at myself! What a thought! It DOES help to write things down!
I couldn't hardly believe it this morning when I realized it is DEC! already! I have my challenge on my desk, and will take credit for 3 nice and 1 naughty...not enuf exercise.
I'll sign on for the next 2x2! and keep my word!!

We had our first real snow yesterday and day before! so all is slippery outside, and cold, so no walking for this old lady. I have exercises that they have given my in PT for my hips and knees and now my shoulder, but also found the ones they gave me for diabetes. I haven't made it to Curves yet, maybe I'll stop in tomorrow if they are open when I go to town for PT. I know they have limited hours.

more tomorrow...I hope
gmalil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2004, 01:41 AM   #15  
Changin' my ways :)
 
qsilver's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2000
Location: San Antonio, TX USA
Posts: 631

S/C/G: 338/298/180

Height: 5'6"

Default

Hey everyone

"We want to invite everyone to join us in our journey."
Enough said?

I'm honestly unsure what to do at this point. Tony assures me that he is fine with me continuing to write here. He knows how important this thread is to me. He knows how much I care about the people who are part of it.

As for me, I know how much Tony's weight loss experience has inspired me. He has fought his way through some really tough stuff physically, and has allowed me to be part of his journey, as well as encouraging my personal journey. Tony was the one there comforting me at the airport when the ticket agent pulled me aside and suggested I purchase an extra seat. Tony was the one who pulled me out of the pity party after my knee injury when all I wanted to do was medicate with food. He was brave enough to be hard with me and ask if I was in control of my own choices. I cried really hard that night and was back on track the next morning. He reminds me that all is not lost when I have a bad WI, and he cheers for me when the results are to the positive. He has a lot to offer this group, and we have a lot to offer him.

I was finally able to get in for a post Thanksgiving WI. It wasn't pretty. I'm up 2.5. But to the positive, I'm 4 days back into journaling my food, and I've had more than 8 glasses of water each of the last two days. I need to get my starches totally under control again and improve my veggie intake, but I'm headed the right direction.

Other positives for the day... therapy was great! My therapist boosted up my regimen by a good margin. Every exercise was kicked up in difficulty and or time, plus she added in one new one. I was ever so glad for the ice and e-stim by the end!

Adam also tells me that Yoplait Lite is adding in more new flavors. I'm in love with their Key Lime Pie, especially served with sliced banana and Kashi Go Lean Crunch over the top. Sounds like I could easily come to love Blueberry Crumble and Peach Cobbler, though.

Enough from me. I haven't read quite everything since yesterday. Going to zoom back and catch up before heading to bed.

Andria
qsilver is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Related Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
300+ And Ready To Try Again #605 Angela_aka_Alice 300+ Club 32 12-01-2004 08:42 AM


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 10:19 AM.


We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
Copyright 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.