Old 10-03-2004, 11:08 AM   #31  
Changin' my ways :)

S/C/G: 338/298/180

Height: 5'6"

Hey everyone

I was popping in to read a bit and wind down before getting some sleep, but had to say something to Chris...

WAHOO!!! Doesn't that first 10 lbs. feel amazing?!

Ok, the melty chick is heading to bed now. Please, please let me get more than 2 hours like yesterday. Actually, i had two of those two hour naps, so I guess that is four hours. Ummm... I'm tired. Bye

Andria
qsilver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2004, 01:52 PM   #32  

Talking

Congrats, Chris, but sorry you aren't feeling well.

To you Terri the I have one word for pilates:

OUCH

Quote:
Does your post mean that you have tried the other pilates tapes?
I barely survived the "buns" one!!! But at least I could sort of do most of the moves. Talk about feeling the burn, it was more like

Last edited by LuckyLadyBug; 10-03-2004 at 01:56 PM.
LuckyLadyBug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2004, 05:40 PM   #33  
Determined

Well I figured since I've been here for a bit and generally know everyone - I'd go back and read the bio thread.

J-ann: I noticed you also like Nora Roberts Just wondering if you are as obsessed with her as I am. Well - her books. I just bought about 20 more to add to my collection.. which consists of about 40 or so? I've read tons too.. and I'm dying to buy more but know I shouldnt. I love the way she writes. Its cool to find someone on here who also enjoys her writing

In other news, Still no electricity All electricity for my area is supposed tobe on by 9pm tonight I believe.. I'm hoping and praying. I'll probably work out again even though the heat has been making me so sick and giving me horrible headaches. It all makes you feel so icky and its not easy working out when you feel icky.

I guess I can be counted in for the challenge too I don't know if I'll get a scale, but I'll make it my goal to work out as much as possible and eat healthy. At least its some kind of encouragement. I'm tempted to find a scale and weigh myself because I keep thinking "what if i did lose something?!" I'd be so happy because itd be the first time in a longgg time ... but at the same time I"m afraid that I might've gained. I think I rather wait until I know there will be results - when I start seeing them and feeling them.

Hope everyone had a great weekend Keep up the good work!

No answers about the show Big Losers and whether anyone is looking forward to it!

Congrats Chris! Hope you get well soon too!

Tammy - I want to say congrats on involving your daughter. As someone who is also quite young (I'm 19 incase you don't know yet) I can't say it enough how much weight does factor into a teenagers life. And the earlier you start the better - if my parents had taken the initiative and started eating healthier while I was still living with them I know this struggle I'm dealing with now would've been so much easier. Heck, even now its still hard because they still aren't doing what they can. good luck with it! I know she will thank you in the end
cdtobehealthy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2004, 06:08 PM   #34  
Michigan Old-Timer

Do Not Post Here. Follow us to "300+ And Ready To Try Again.....#577".

See you there!
thinthinker is offline   Reply With Quote