Old 04-04-2004, 04:08 PM   #31  

hi all thanks again for the welcome and hope everone is feeling better MISS MELIS by usa standards were all pretty close and yes newcastle is very close to me it only takes an hour on the train and they have a huge shopping mall that my mum and me always say were going to go to but never quite get there well after 4 weeks of being on a diet and pretty much sticking to it ive finally made some goals and worked out what i want from this so my first goal is to get under 200 pound and after that well see im going to take all my measurements in the morning and ill post all the gory details in my journal tomorrow or as i told the girls in uk chicks if they are really bad ill say the tape measure broke i posted some photos of me and mine in the gallery incase anybody wants to see who im moaning about im actually going swimming tomorrow my local center has had a policy change and now there is always a spare lifeguard incase ineed a help out of the pool which is embarassing enough but when they have to go and get someone and have to announce it over the tannoy its absolutly soul destroying so im going to get some exercise that does not involve my dogs dragging me round the football feilds
speak soon
kirsty
linus is offline   Reply With Quote