3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   300+ Club (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/300-club-124/)
-   -   300+ and Ready To Try Again... #489 (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/300-club/36541-300-ready-try-again-489-a.html)

2cute2Bfat 02-11-2004 09:33 AM

300+ and Ready To Try Again... #489

WELCOME !!!

We want to invite everyone to join us in our journey.
We share laughter and tears.
We share what works for us and what doesn't.
We recently started a Topic of the Day.

Monday........Motivation Monday
Tuesday.......Tuesday Tips
Wednesday.....Wednesday Weigh ins
Thursday......Thankful Thursday
Friday........Friday Facials, Fingernails and Fun
Saturday.......Sit-up Saturdays - any physical activity
Sunday.........Soup and Salad Sunday - recipes

We chat on Wednesday and Sunday at 8:30 EST, 7:30 CST.

These are not required topics ...just ideas to share. We have found them very helpful. We also share heartaches and fears...joys and celebrations.

WELCOME!

2cute2Bfat 02-11-2004 09:52 AM

Good morning everyone.

Jen... I know you how disappointed you must be but you will make it !!!
I think the early celebration is still good because you deserve a celebration for your 90lbs gone already. I know it gave me a little boost. Thank you.

Gee... I have already forgot the other posts. :rolleyes: Kat, Barb ????

I am pretty sick this morning. My grandbabies were sick while babysitting them and I figured I would get it too since I had to give them kisses as much as possible.
I have to go back to the dentist today to get a routine cleaning. I was hoping they could work me in yesterday... but no luck. NOTHING was lucky for me yesterday. Grrr

My beautiful dress I had hoped to fit into.... Of course could NOT. :cry:
Here I am sitting and crying AGAIN over being so *%&#* FAT!!!!!
My body is sooooo GROSS !!!! I have told you before.. but I am not just fat.. I am deformed fat. I wish I were just plain fat... even 300+ fat. Instead of this obscene arm flab that is larger than most womens thighs. And legs that make elephants look like models. If I could have taken a bottle of pills yesterday and end this struggle yesterday I think I would have. It is the first time I wanted to have surgery so I could die on the table and then it not be suicide. :cry: PAIN ... I am talking about more emotional pain than any human should have to live with. :cry:

Okay.. sorry for starting the new thread with my pity party. Actually it is no party... it is **** on earth.
Now I am smart enough to know that I am really physcially sick with this cold and cough .... and thus I am more sensitive.
No one needs to worry about me. :no: I will be fine. :yes:
What choice do I have. :lol:

Okay... I am going. I love you all and appreciate you even MORE.

chequitagirl 02-11-2004 10:06 AM

2cute we may not "need" to worry about you but we do. sorry you are physically sick. hope you get to feeling better. wish they were some majic words i could say to make you feel emotionally better, but honestly i know how you feel. i go through it myself at times. i know i have lost a wonderful amount of weight, but i too feel deformed. i have this huge stomach, all, or almost all belly fat. i wonder sometimes if when i do reach goal weight will i still be caring around all this belly fat. and no words from anyone can make me feel better. still, i will remember you in my prayers and you get through this. just remember what an inspiration your posts are to all of us, but you are allowed to have a bad day, too.

Duckie25 02-11-2004 10:55 AM

2-Cute, I'm hope you feel better real soon, your the joy and sunshine of our little group, and you always know how to pick up someone else's spirts :^: You always seem to have the right advice, and are really full of wisdom, and we need you. And we have to remember that your also human and that you have the same pain and hurt as alot of us go through, don't despair, we love you and we don't care how you look we know the true 2-cute, the way you are inside and the way you care with all your heart, and that's all that matters. I know how dangerous surgery is but sometimes that's the only way for some people, My mom had it done and was scared to death, but she couldn't cope being fat and hardly being able to walk anymore. Now she has more energy that me. I'm really not suggesting surgery I don't even know why I brought it up. Sorry, I just want you to know I love you, and it's allright to let your emotions show. You don't have to be strong for us.

On a more personal note, I had my biggest loss ever last week, SBD really does work, I just hope I don't put on the pounds real fast when I start adding some carbs back into my diet :^: I lost 8.25lbs last week, I'm thrilled, I can definetly tell in my belly, I just wish some would fall of my thighs, huge cottage cheese thighs. It will come, I haven't cheated once and I really don't want to. Can't wait for my next weeks WI.
Love ya all,

peekabooangel 02-11-2004 11:27 AM

2CUTE: You dragged me out of my slumber. I am sorry I have not been here lately, but the plan has not been great. Along with sick kids. And just life has been generally busy. I do want to reach in this screen and give you a huge hug though and tell you not to get so down on yourself!!! We are here for you and you just come and talk when ever needed. There will be another beautiful dress, one more beautiful than the one you found!!! Go hunting baby!!! I think it's time you climb up in my big rocker and let me stroke your head and make the hurt go away!!! Love ya!!!!

Jen, you have come so far!!! 90lbs is awesome and so worthy of celebration. You are doing great, don't give up.

Barb: Hope all goes well with the dr's appointments.

Mary: I got to chat with you on messenger a few minutes the other day and enjoyed our conversation, I hope you have a wonderful time on your trip.

Susie: 26 days OP, that is great, you go girl. Glad your brother is basically okay and gonna have a good recovery.

Terri: Hope you can fit a nap in today at some point.

Kat: Step class. What a great thing to do for you. Keep up the great work.

Duckie: Glad to hear it's warming up a little up your way. It has been in the low 40'sF here that past couple of days, feels like spring. Except that my driveway has like a foot of ice in it. Hope training goes well and that you get your raise and stuff come JUNE...

Thin: Hey there chicklet, thanks for the little pep talk there, and just want it to go on record I am here and checking in.

Kimmber: Can't remember if I ever said Hello or not...that is so bad, I am loosing my memory fast. So a big HELLO to you.

Joe Anne: Nice to see you back also. Sorry to hear of your loss and your sons illness. Seems like everyone is sick right now.

Pam: So happy to see you. I asked Amanda about you the other day, but I have been so busy, I ment to e mail you. Glad all is okay with you.

I know there are more personal replies I should do, and I am truely not ignoring you, but I am at work and have had this screen up for what seems an hour now between the phone and people coming in an out. So please know that I am thinking of all of you.....Have a nice day...

QueenB 02-11-2004 12:20 PM

2cute:

No matter what you say or think, you are one of the MOST beautiful people I know. :yes:

I love you. :love:

ageoldie 02-11-2004 12:32 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Okay 2Cute, I'll repeat your words to me "I don't know if you need your butt chewed :drill: or a bunch of :grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug: " okay maybe I paraphrased it a little, but you get the point.
We all have days where we just don't want to go on, but as you say, we don't have a choice. Just Hang in there, that's what I always say. and if I can do it here, I'll send you mey little friend who keeps reminding me to hang in there.

Well, I'm not sure what I did, but if you click on the link you will see my little friend.

BarbPA 02-11-2004 12:33 PM

Hi Again :sunny:

2cute - Oh, how I wish I could give you a great big hug and wipe your tears away! :grouphug:

Duckie - WOW! Congrats on the great loss the first week of SBD - I am on day 3! Lunch today was rough. I ended up having a cup of creamed chix soup - made with water. I am finding that I am not in much a mood to eat, but I know I need to - and I have a horrible headache! I hope I can be 1/2 as successful as you this first week!

Tina - Good to see you! ;)

Gotta run to my first appt....

Catch ya later!
Barb :)

yogakitty 02-11-2004 12:39 PM

Hi! I suppose this is a rather awkward time to introduce myself, but I wanted to add my words of support...

2cute - its good that you realize that you're ill and just having a bad day. Butmy goodness, the fears that you voiced were frightening - even to me, who is brand new to this board. I would hate to lose anyone from this world simply because of the way they felt about their weight. I know the world is not fair, which is why many of us are in this boat, and I don't usually whine about the general unfairness of it all - but the way you have been made to feel is not only not fair, its NOT RIGHT.

You are beautiful. Perhaps even more so because you care enough about your body to be hear trying to make yourself healthy. Healthy is the goal - not tiny ankles and firm upper arms. And it sounds like you are on the right road. I'm sure that after a good nights rest, and some more cold medicine :dizzy: you will feel a lot better, but I'm glad you were honest enough to reveal those fears to us. Sharing them is one of the first steps to letting them go.

There is ALWAYS hope. Always.

BarbPA 02-11-2004 03:15 PM

Just stopped home in between Dr. appts - now I am on the way to the dentist! :D

Just wanted to say WELCOME to Yogakitty! It's always nice to have new folks join us - this is a wonderful group and I look forward to getting to know you!

Off I go........

Love to all!
:love:
Barb

Syn 02-11-2004 07:27 PM

Hello My Chickies..

Welcome to Yogakitty!

2 cute: Ah woman, it is what is in the inside that matters, you have such a
sweet soul, and good spirit! I feel that I can say with conviction that we all hate our fat and flab! But please realize what a joy you bring to us all here!!! You are so special! as was said before, you are entitled to a day of frustration, as are we all...but then you just pick yourself back up and go forward! You will be ok! You know why?? Because you are so COOL :cool:

Duckie: Great Loss, Congrats!

BarbPa: good Luck with your appointments!!! :)

Ageoldie: Good Advice! You sound like a wise woman!

QueenB glad to see you again

peekabooangel: It has to be hard to stay focused enough to post while you are at work, It is all I can do to remember what I have written, and to whom!! :?: You have to be talented!! I get distracted and I lose it all.... :(

chequitagirl: I agree, wouldn't it indeed be wonderful to have a magic wand, or magic dust to touch or sprinkle everyone with to make them feel better on a bad day? Thank Goodness for friends!

I am still communicating with my friend, it has been a wonderful week of many emails and long phone conversations. It has been so much fun.

I am staying pretty much OP with a slip here and there, I will find out how I am doing when I WI on Friday!!

Jenarhi: 90 # or 100# lost that is a whole person gone! Aren't you thrilled to death???? WTG!!

For those I have missed I am sorry, Catch you another time...Love to all.....

2cute2Bfat 02-11-2004 11:22 PM

{{{ HUGS }}} Thank you for your loving responses.
I am still VERY sick. :( But I am doing better emotionally.

It is very hard face the truth about yourself.
My daughter told me 3 years ago that she would be getting married in 2004 and I had such HIGH PLANS to have lost all my weight by then. I had PLENTY of notice.
It is hard to face the fact that I have wasted 3years AGAIN.
I am not trying to be hard on myself. I am having to look at the truth about myself.

But basicly ... I just wanted to come in and let everyone know I AM DOING BETTER. :)
And I appreciate your support.

The chest pain and congestion is definitely better. :cp:
I thought for awhile I may have phenemonia or something. If I walk any distance outside I could barely breathe. My chest was soooooo tight and it would be sooo hard to catch a single breath. It made me think of my poor mother and her last days.... years.

But tonight.. It is mainly my NOSE. It is running or clogged to point of not being able to breathe from my nose now. :rolleyes: I have blown it sooo much my nose is RAW !!!
HOPEFULLY tomorrow I will be past the worst. :crossed:
PLUS ... my daughter is coming home from OKC to take me out to lunch and to a movie. I don't want to miss that.

Okay.. I really don't feel up to posting. I still feel pretty rough.
I will pass on replys tonight.
Again... thank you for your love and support. :love:

kimmber72 02-11-2004 11:26 PM

Hiya everyone

Well I am still behind on all the post since the knee injury on friday :( I dropped in yesterday breifly but i havent been off the couch much in the past 5 days. :crazy:

These crutches are driving me insane :dizzy: The DH has been so sweet and waited on me hand and foot he even took 2 days offf to catch up on the house cleaning and laundry for me :love:

2CUTE: I am sorry you arent feeling so well and things dont seem to be going to well right now but thats why we are here, I havent been posting here long but I can see that you bring many smiles and lots of inspiration to everyone here everyday so hang in there things will get better :grouphug:

thinthinker 02-12-2004 12:24 AM

Ahhh, 2cute: I'm sooooo sorry you're not feeling well, both physically AND emotionally. [[[HUGS]]], honey! Certainly not a great way to spend your BIRTHDAY, so I hope when you get up in the morning, that you feel sooo much better.

Speaking of which:
:balloons:Happy Birthday, to you!
Happy Birthday, to you! :hat:
Happy Birthday, dear, dear 2cute! :gift:
Happy Birthday, to you! and many, many more!:balloons:

No time for much else tonight. Haven't even read everything. I know there are other losses that I should acknowledge so Congrats to anyone who deserves it, [[[hugs]]] to anyone that doesn't this week.

Duckie: I remember yours. How exciting for you!!! CONGRATS on a job WELL DONE!

Yogakitty: Welcome to our little corner of the world. We're glad to have you. Check out our Bio Page to get to know us (well some of us....ok, girls, if you haven't done the Bio, you might want to...hint, hint). Post often so we can get to know you, and post your Bio too if you like! :D

Everybody else....I'm dead tonight, gotta go. :yawn: Love :love: ya bunches.

qsilver 02-12-2004 12:48 AM

Hey everyone :)

I'm really not trying to stay away from here! Our internet service has been incredibly spotty the last few weeks. DH called them up today and they had to do some technical junk involving the satellite dish. The end result is that I am online tonight!

Job drama lessened dramatically for me. Boss #2 finally called back. He had decided to not have me come in yet again, but when I gave him notice, he wanted me to work out the entire two weeks. :dizzy: I am so confused! At least when I went in there yesterday and today he was nice to me. Almost enough so to leave me wondering if I had made the right decision. Then I heard him having a "discussion" with his daughter and later how he chose to speak with his wife (the office is in his home). I didn't make the wrong decision. He is only minding his manners right now.

I think the new job is 10-8 at night. I need to call them tomorrow and get some details. Thanks Kat for the tips. :) It is really helpful to hear from someone else who is making it all work for them.

I'm supposed to be writing an opinion column right now and baking a cake for a funeral tomorrow. DH is working on the cake for me, but I'm guessing writing the op ed is up to me...

Before I go, I had to give 2cute a *HUG*. I wish you were here! My sis is getting back into clothing design, and she was just telling me last night that she wants to do plus size wedding gowns and formal wear. If you get a wild hair and feel like catching a flight to Vegas, we aren't even two hours away *HINTHINTHINT*!!! Wish I had anything to say of a positive nature about the blues streak you hit there. I've had my moments more often of late than I like to admit. I know I'm in for a bad one when I catch sight of myself in the mirror or a picture and all I can think is Jabba the Hutt. And now....

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!
:balloons: :hb: :hat: :gift: :hat: :balloons:

Catch you all tomorrow! :)

Andria