300+ Older Picture Page (closed for posting)

You're on Page 9 of 16
Go to
  • Okay--I'm going to try to post some of my pictures from a year before I started my weight loss. :-( I hope I can figure out how to post pictures. I had to do them as attachments. Notice how I'm trying to hide my chin in the last picture with the black shirt.

• Here are a couple of pictures from after I lost weight. I put on a pair of work pants that used to fit me tightly. Also--I just took these pictures today so it's already after my surgery. I'm going to post a picture right after this thread that will hopefully let you all see how I looked before I lost the belly. I still have a way to go, but I feel pretty good.

Also--in the pictures in black you can't really tell the difference of what I'm doing. but in the first one I'm pulling the pants legs out to show you the difference in how much extra room there is in the pants legs and in the second one it's obviously the waist. I just started thinking it might look a little confusing.

• Okay, here are some pictures from when we had a family picnic at my house when my brother Rob and his family came from California. The first one is posted because that's the best picture that I have of my belly. And the other ones are just because I want to show off my beautiful family. That's all of us--except for my BF because he was taking the pic, my niece Shauna, my nephew David, and one of me and my BF that was taken at a wedding we went to on July 14, 2007.

• Hi everyone~~

Here are some pictures from Waterfire at Providence, Rhode Island from Saturday night, October 6, 2007.

The first two pictures show how the Rhode Island State House all lit up in pink as a tribute to breast cancer awareness.
    The third picture was taken while looking at the river and trying to get a nice picture of all of the fires on the river.
    The fourth picture was taken because I really wanted to get a picture of the gondola rides. I thought they looked cool with their black and white shirts.
    The last picture was taken getting the state house and some of the waterfire. Sadly, my camera skills are not good enough to capture the beauty of the waterfire. It was a lot nicer than I thought it would be.

• Some pics of the Robin Hood thing at Nottingham Castle, Aiden, my youngest son in stocks, meeting the 'King' & getting a 'gold' (chocolate) coin & in stocks, me in a helmet. Robin & Marian are on the grey horse, Friar Tuck is on the pinto (?) cart-horse.

• This is me riding Phoenix, my other 3 yo gelding. I recently read in a horse magazine how bad everyone looks while riding in winter gear. I didn't think about it until I saw this pic. Gads, I look like the Michelin Man in that insulated vest.
  • http://
    http://
  • As Promised
    Finally held my medieval tournament and got to wear my Florentine gown. Here are some photos.

First, this is what I was trying to recreate:

This is how it turned out:

And here are my husband and me annoucing winners of the tournament in Court:
  • I am going to try to do progress pics every 25 pounds. So here is the first one (white shirt) at my start weight - 315. And then in the green shirt at 28 pounds down - 287. I am still way too fat but I think I look alot less bloated and uncomfortable than I did when I started. Plus I just look happier.

• Here I am with my new red hair. It's a bit shocking to see myself with hair this dark. But I think I like it.....I think.

• Here's the work I have been doing on my bedroom. Do you think I could have made the bed for the befores?

I still have work to do with adding curtains and other wall decorations, etc. but it is quite a change!

It turned out pinker than I had hoped - I was going for a bit more beige, but I still like it.
  • Here are the newest members of my famil--the little Chihuahua-looking female is Bean (1 pound, 14 ounces when we first got her at 8 weeks old; now 4 pounds at 4 months old), and the Corgi-looking male is Bowser (about 5.5 pounds when we got him at 8 weeks; now about 11 pounds at 4 months). Quite a handful!

Here they are as cozy brother and sister...

The difference in size for 2 pups from the same litter is just crazy!

I mean, look at how TINY she was!

The attachment shows Jeff holding them just a couple weeks ago--Bean has lost almost all of her black fur to reveal a very reindeer-like appearance, and Bowser's coat has gone from puppy-fluff-soft to the thicker double coat of a Corgi.

• My birthday present to myself:

It's on my right shoulder blade, and the sun should be a solid yellow once it heals up. I love it!

• Here's the GG Girls - Gracie and Gypsy

• Here's a brand new picture of Jasmine, she's 13.5 months old, it was her first experience with snow since she was 8 weeks old or so. She was a little confused, and cold - even though she had a sweater on UNDER her shirt, lol!

Jasmine, last month, sleeping with her sister, Munchkin (she's 12), they used to NEVER get along (Jasmine loves Munchkin, but Munchkin is anti-social, lol!), now they nap together!! It really shows how small Jasmine is compared to a normal sized cat!